Did anyone start EV/IV Training yet?

With the game giving us huge boons with Super Training, Horde Training(EV training is done in 10 minutes not an hour) and Destiny Knot breeding(albeit it takes a while, but it’s worth it), it’s actually not that hard to get your ‘perfect’ pokemon that you would want to use competitively.

Add to the fact that females can pass down egg moves, Everstone has 100% chance(since B2/W2, but still helpful otherwise), and males can pass down natures and DW abilities, which makes it so much easier to breed, especially if the pokemon has a 1/8 chance of being female(bad memories with Abra in BW1…)

Right now I’ve got a Dragon Dance Bagon that I plan to breed soon, however I do need Moxie. I’ve just got done finishing a Gengar. Now if only I could get a Larvitar or Ferroseed with Stealth Rock(since it’s not a TM in this game and Bulbapedia says it has to be bred with tutors or the 4th Gen TM, and importing isn’t here yet)

So yeah, have you guys started yet?

I’ve only EV trained one Pokémon and I plan to do more! I’m not sure whether I will WiFi battle competitively however, since I think the Battle Maison is a good enough challenge for me.

I already started full EV Training after the first time in Lumiose City ^^ .
About battling competitively:I battled some people in the Chat, won sometimes.I think im doing a bit good right now.

I started EV training after rushing through the game in 27 hours. I also started IV training when I got a ditto safari. Now that I have access to a japanese ditto, as well as an italian eevee, I have begun MMing (masuda method) for shinies. I got a shiny eevee (now jolteon) in 252 eggs, and am now at over 670 eggs for a second (going to be vaporeon). I have won every online battle that I fought, but am still adjusting my team.

IVs are stupid and boring and fat and stupid and should go die. >:C.

I’ve only actually checked the Ivs of 3 of my pokemon. Charizard (Which I use. It has pretty nice Ivs. 4 stats are 31, one’s like, 28, and the last one’s 5. qq.) Druddigon, and Spiritomb.

The only Ev training I’ve done is with Super training.

Pros: Good IVs make your Pokemon super OP, Makes Pokemon Stats Different.

Cons: I CAN NEVER GET THE GOOD ONES. JSDBHIAHSJKDN- ./thrown into a volcano
[hr][/hr]
EV Trained an awesome Pangoro. (Really slow but hits really hard!)

Wanting to find the right Xatu and train that too. uwu Maybe a Greninja / Scizor after that. ^-^

I guess I am EV training my Ralts. I don’t really understand EV training to be honest.

I actually have many dittos with 2 IVs in different stats, thanks to the friend safari.

I’ve also acquired Hidden Ability Froakie, Fennekin, Chespin, and Dratini, although I still need Moxie Bagon :/

Begun IV training a Protean Froakie(this thing will be OU, STAB on everything).