Digimon: The Rebellion (RP)

PlotWhether we noticed it or not, the Digimon craze has been coming and going, there were the card games, the hand held games, the movies, the console games…the list goes on. Manufacturers all around the world create these unique devices to be sold in stores all around the world. Things have been coming and going just like that for a while now, but one thing you never expected was to actually be in the game itself.

Many researchers took a giant leap in which they were able to use new technology to allow humans to enter the digital world. This led to the advances in many areas, such as broadening the horizons of home shopping and such, but the “portals” for entering these digital world are large, hefty and rather unattractive metal chambers which cost a fortune. Only the richest of people can afford these for their homes, but luckily the creators of these “portal chambers” are kind. With the goal of becoming known world wide they have opened several large arena like buildings simply filled with these chambers, much like a library.

With money and entertainment in mind, the creators of Digimon decided to purchase some of these buildings. They made an online game in which anyone with access to these portals could play. It has been in testing for many years and many people were eager to play. Finally, it is finished and the game is being released to the public.
It has been a year now and the people are amazed. With graphics so great they may as well be real and the ability to use all of your senses to truly understand the environment around you, technology and expectations were soaring.

Whether you were waiting ever since the announcement of it"s creation or whether you"re only curious because of something a friend may have said, you are about to try this game for the first time in your life, but are you prepared?

Rules

1. Official PMU rules apply.
  2. No Godmod. You cannot dodge every attack or win every battle.
  3. Relationships are allowed as long as they are kept at a PG13 level maximum.
  4. Include a theme tune for your character in the sign up.
  5. Yes, you can have more than one digimon, but you don"t have to. You won"t be getting another any time soon.
  6. No more than 2 characters each please.
  7. No perfect characters. Everyone has flaws.
  8. A post should be at least 3 sentences long.
  9. I shall choose your digimon for you, if you have any objections of preferences then feel free to PM me and I may consider re-choosing.
  10. Have fun~

OOC: First person view. Strange for an RP, but who cares!

The gentle wind blew on my smiling face, pushing a bit of my hair back. Here I was, in the great city of Atlanta. The beautiful capital of georgia, and here I was in it, smiling, happy, exhausted, thirsty, and tired. I had been on the train for a long time, and that had paid a toll on my… bladder. I squirmed, grabbing my stomach as it told me to find a toilet. Great, the first thing I would see in Atlanta is if their toilets are comfortable. After some directions from a kind looking woman (and some running with a troubled look on my face), I found the mens room, and rushed in. You don’t really need to know what happened next.

After that was over, I walked out of the bathroom with a relieved expression, only to have that feeling crushed. I turned my head and neck, looking around the city. Allowing myself to take it in. I put my hand on my hips, and with a smile, said: “I am totally lost.”

I walked into a huge crowd, my large black suitcase strolling along the pavement behind me. I tried asking a few people where a map was, only to get that cold shoulder. I hated the cold shoulder. After a few minutes or so, I found myself walking into a beautiful park. For a minute I was dazed, so I stood there. How could a bustling crowd of cold shouldered people turn into this? The birds mocked my thoughts, giving a few chirps tweets, while a man next to me actually tweeted. On his phone of course. I looked around, and saw an old woman feeding the birds. I decided she might be able to help me.

So I made a mistake, and walked right up to her. “Excuse me, but I’m lo-” And I was cut off, mid-sentence, to be hit in the foot with a cane. “GET AWAY YOU LIP-SMACKING YOUNGSTER! I DON’T WANT NO DRUGS!” She said, hitting me with her cane on my head. “S-Sorry!” I said, my hands over my head, running away.

After a few minutes hiding from the witch, I realized my bags were gone, and then I gave myself a dull, scared stare. I left them next to the old woman. I shuddered, and forced myself to step out from behind the tree I was hiding behind. I walked up the bench, relieved to find the old woman gone. I picked up my bags, and walked away, the small strolling of my bags soothing me.

I walked to the middle of the park, to find a guest center. Why hadn’t I just came here, instead of asking some cane-swinging old woman. I mean, the sign was huge. I walked inside, the slamming of the doors frightening me a bit.

Inside, I saw many things, and the one thing that made me smile, where the maps. I grabbed a small paper one and opened it up, only to gag. The small map, had a huge area. The roads where about as wide as a pixel. I dropped the map in despair only to find a payphone. I inserted four quarters and called my hotel. A woman’s voice awnsered my demands. “Hello, and how can the Vinsary Hotel help you?” The kind woman said,
“I’m lost.”

A few minutes later a taxi picked me up and drove me to the hotel. By now, a few hours had passed since I came to Atlanta, and so far, things weren’t looking up. So when I came to my room, I dropped my bags and slammed my head down onto the pillow, which lay upon a bed, in the corner of the room. After that, I was out like a light… Silly old woman.

OOC: 3 Sentences, Pfft.

OOC: Whoa. Overkill much, Pokefriends? But whatever.

Verix was walking to his apartment in Canada, excited to play the new online Digimon game, but not showing it. To passersby, he was just taking a stroll, nothing more, nothing less. By the time he made it to his abode in the apartment, the chamber providing access to the game was reflecting aurora lights around the insides of the chamber.

“Hm. That’s odd,” he mumbled to himself. “Oh well, I haven’t played the game yet. Might as well do it now.” Upon entering the chamber, Verix’s body had seemed like it was becoming digital. “Wha…!? Wh-what’s happening?! Guwaaaaaaah!”

“…ey…” a voice said. “…ake…p…” The same voice said, sounding rather imperative. “Hey! Wake up! Oh, no…is someone dead already?”

“D-DEAD?! Me?!” Verix shouted, sounding quite shocked.

“Yay! You’re alive!” A creature resembling a type of flora shouted with glee. The creature then proceeded to hug Verix, oblivious of the fact that the strange creature hardly knew him.

“You’re a strange little thing, aren’t you? Are you by any chance a Digimon?” The creature then released Verix from its grasp.

“Yessir, I’m a bona fide Digimon! I’m a Floramon species of Digimon! Florence Enselio, at your service! But you can call me Flo,” the strange creature explained, sounding rather friendly. “Welcome to the Digital World! But before you begin your game, you seem to be missing something…” At that moment, bright colored lights started forming an odd shape around Verix’s right hip.

“What’s this odd device?” Verix asked, curious.

“That’s your very own Digivice, with it, you can make me Digivolve, but not whenever you want me to. Certain conditions have to be met.” Florence then started explaining the concept of the Digivice, and how there are certain conditions to be met before a Digimon can Digivolve. While Florence was explaining this to Verix, a strange humanoid figure watched them. They were oblivious of this while they were doing their business.

“Hmm…looks like a new player.”

I awoke to a loud buzzing, it rang my ears, forcing me to awoke me slumber. "Five more minutes…"I mumbled. It buzzed on, ignoring my pleas. Finally I decided it wasn’t my mom trying to wake me, so I hit the blaring object, and at last, it was quiet. I flickered open my eyelids, taking in the texture of the ceiling.

I got dressed, putting on the usual jeans and a T-Shirt. I grabbed my backpack and strapped it on. It contained my laptop and a few other things. Today I was gonna try to join the staff at the Digital Entrance Portal place. Maybe they needed a small bellboy to do smaller electronic tasks, or maybe I would end up doing the dishes. Either one. I sighed.

After opening the door, I walked into the hallway, went down a few sets of stairs (elevators make you fat), and ran out the main entrance, ignoring the offer of breakfast from one of the staff. I know it was rude, but hey, I was excited. I ran out onto the street and called a taxi. A faded yellow one pulled up. The door opened.

I almost gagged, it smelled like cigars and barf with some more bark mixed it. A strange looking man gave me a weird smile, exposing his rotting teeth. Who let him behind the wheel? I almost gagged again. “I’ll walk.” I said, giving him a uh-you’re-a-weirdo smile as I walked off. I was not gonna go in there. Nu-Uh.

I walked a while, until I was sure that the strange man was gone, then called another taxi, this time it was a young man. Thank god. I told him to drive to the portal place, and he drove me there. As we drove, I admired all the shops, restaurants, and other sights and sounds. I hadn’t even noticed when the driver stopped at our destination and said: “Yo buddy, cough up the cash.” He had to nudge me before I handed him the twenty dollar bill. He smiled and gave me the change, and I got out of the car. I gasped.

The place was huge. I mean, like, mansion huge, a couple times over. I walked up the… wall? Then, to my surprise, it opened up. I walked inside, and showed someone my pass. It said I had a lifetime membership. I won it in a digimon contest. I walked up to the front desk. “Excuse me, could you help me find-” She cut me off, and directed me to a room and shoved me inside, rather rudely, and shut the door. “But I’m looking for work.” Suddenly the pitch black room lit up. I knew where I was going…

--------------DIGITAL WORLD--------------

There was a great flash, and suddenly I was lying facedown, in some dirt. I sat up, spitting, to get the bitter taste out of my mouth. “KEMERD!!!” Something yelled, and suddenly I was facedown again. “GAA!” I said, grabbing the scaly thing which rested on my head.

I looked at it. “Hi! I’m Babydmon! But people call me Draco!” It said, smiling at me. It seemed to be some sort of baby dragon. “Uh, Hi. You’re my, uh, partner, right?” I said, a little suspicious at first. My phone rang. “Uh, gimme a moment.” Who could be calling at a time like this?

I took my phone out of my pocket. It looked… Different. It had an X on it, and it looked more rugged with new padding and grip on it. I flipped it open. It booted up, but for some reason, it booted some new operating system, Digivice D-Cyber, it said. It lit up, and information showed up.

Digivice D-Cyber - Digisoul 2%
Babydmon
Babydmon is a Baby Dragon Digimon whose name and design is derived from a baby and the mythological dragon. Rare for an In-Training Digimon, it has a card in the card game.
Digiegg: Dragon

I read it and looked at the image, and compared it to the smiling Digimon in front of me. “What’s wrong with my phone?” I said, causing it to happily say, “It has been turned into a digivice! You can use it to unlock new powers and to see information.” “Does it have an app store?” I asked, raising an eyebrow. “App store, what’s an app? Can you eat it?” Draco questioned. I laughed.

I walked on in the forest, and eventually I heard some voices. “Hello?” I saw a figure through the underbrush. “Who’s there?”

Alice sighed, lightly hitting her head against the wall outside of the portal library. Rick had promised to come and play with her, but he was ill and wasn’t coming.
She sighed and looked at the towering building and walked in slowly with a sinking feeling, knowing she had no idea what to do. She looked around and saw a wall of elevators on the left and two desks at the right, one a registration desk and one a help desk.

She went straight to the registration desk and it didn’t take long to get through the queues. The walls were a rich, dark blue and the ceiling and floor were a refreshing white. It looked quite plain except for the large posters of ‘in game images’ on the wall opposite the entrance. The woman coughed as Alice didn’t notice she was now at the front of the queue.
“Oh.”
“Hello, would you like to sign up?”
Alice put on her best English accent. “Uhh, yes please.”
“Ok.” The woman pushed across a sheet of paper. “Could you please fill this out, if you have any questions feel free to ask.” She also pushed across a small white pen.

Alice picked up the pen and began to scribble into the boxes requiring things such as ‘name’, ‘age’, ‘gender’ etc…
“Done.”
“Thank you.” The woman took the paper and put it into some sort of machine under the desk. She waited a while until it beeped and pushed the paper back out.
“Alright.” She said, putting the paper on top of a neat pile of other lime coloured forms. “If you go to the second floor someone will be waiting for you there.”
Alice didn’t question her. She turned and walked towards the elevator. She pretty much skipped to it and pressed the button. She held her hands behind her back and swung herself slightly.

When it arrived (which wasn’t long) she stepped in and looked at the long rows of buttons. It went all the way from -2 up to 8. She didn’t think there were that many floors. She was extremely tempted to press them all. She started by pressing the second floor like she was told, then dragged her finger up watching all the lights flash. She giggled to herself, the perfect crime.

The elevator pinged and she arrived on her floor, she hadn’t even noticed the elevator had been moving. She stepped out and she saw someone pressing buttons on some sort of machine.
She walked over towards him and he turned to her and smiled.
“I’ll be with you in a second.”
It about 3.
“Hi, would you like to follow me please?” He walked past the ones he had previously done to another chamber closer to the elevator. “Could you lie down please?”
Alice nodded and climbed into the portal, lying down into the memory-foam-like plastic which molded around her body.

She watched as he shut the door and listened to the clicks of the buttons as he pressed them. All around her were dim blue lights which illuminated the case, making her feel calm and peaceful. She kept her gaze in line with her head to get a nasty shock when something flashed right in her eyes. She flinched and shut them tight before feeling a rush of dizziness. When she opened her eyes again she saw a matrix of colors rushing past as she landed in a field full of grass and sky. There was nothing other than the ever reaching green and blue. She laughed and took in the sight.
“Wow!” She said. Not only did things look real, they smelt real, they felt real, they sounded real etc… The wind rushed past for a second which startled her. She turned around towards where it had came from to see a small reptilian creature with a cloak and a mask. She fell back and shouted “AAHH!”

She landed with a thump and the small creature came running over. It put it’s hands where it’s mouth was as if gasping. She noticed the long stick it held which reminded her of some kind of sword.
“Woah!” She shouted again, holding her arms out to tell it to keep it’s distance. She jumped up quickly and dusted herself off, then she remembered what it was.
“You’re…a Digimon…right?”

The creature nodded.
“You’re…a uhh…” Alice had never seen a Digimon like this before. The Kotemon simply stared with those glowing yellow eyes. “Uhh…what are you?”
The Digimon flung his arms up in the air and his sleeves flopped down over his hands so she couldn’t see them.
“…uhhh.”
The Digimon kept holding it’s arms up higher but Alice still didn’t know it’s name.
“…I’m sorry, I don’t know what you are.”
The Kotemon seemed frustrated. He picked up his stick and lightly hit her side.
“Oww! Hey!” She noticed that she didn’t feel the stick properly, but something else dug into her side.

Hooked around the ribbon on her waist was a strange gadget. She clicked randomly between the three buttons and a message popped up. A large round screen appeared before it, a hologram displaying information, telling her that the name of this Digimon is a Kotemon. The voice started playing.

“Hello Alice.
Welcome to Digimon World Reality.
This is Kotemon, he will be your partner Digimon. Train him with love and care and all that hard work will one day pay off.
We hope you enjoy the game.
The DWR team.”

It clicked before the message had turned off.

“Oh I see.” She bend down to his level. “You’re a Kotemon.”
The Kotemon nodded happily.
“Hmm, I think you need a better name.”
The Kotemon’s head tilted in confusion.
“Hmm…” After much pondering Alice thought of a rather simplistic name. “KOTO!”
The Kotemon quickly shook his head to see the larger human descending towards him. By then it was too late and she had her arms clasped tightly around him, squeezing him tighter.
“You and I are going to be bestest friends!” She said, rubbing her face against his head as he struggled for freedom.

Alice dropped the poor Digimon and jumped up happily, looking at the device. “So I guess, this must be a Digivice. This is SOOOOO COOL!” She shouted, jumping with excitement…Then she realized where she was, with not a soul to be seen other than her new pal Koto.

“So uhh…what do we- huh?” Alice noticed the Kotemon was surrounded by green rings of light and was disappearing, she looked at her hand and was also doing the same. Before she could ask what was going on she was suddenly teleported to the middle of a bustling town filled with players, new and old. Someone bumped into her back.
“Hey! Get outta the way.”
“Well, that’s one way to make friends.” She said, glaring at him as he walked past.
The Kotemon looked down and shook his head.
“Comeon! Let’s explore!” She shouted, grabbing the Kotemon by the sleeve and running, almost dragging him along until he got his feet back on the ground properly. Surprisingly he was able to keep up with his little legs.

Alice ran through the streets watching all the other tamers with Digimon of their own. She didn’t realize where she was going before she smashed into something with a ‘clunk’.
She fell back onto her bum and rubbed her sore head. Even the pain was real…unfortunately.
The Kotemon ran towards his new tamer with one hand near his mouth.
“Hey, watch where you’re going.”
Without even looking Alice just replied. “Sorry.”
She sat there on the floor feeling embarrassed for a while. She felt the Kotemon behind her trying to push her up.
“Heh, thanks Koto.”
It nodded and held his arm up for her to take it.
“Hah. No thanks, I think it’s best we walk now.”
Koto just shrugged and they both continued to walk through the streets, looking at the buildings as she walked past.

There were pretty much every type of shop in the shopping district. She went to a cafe and ordered two glasses of juice. They sat on a table outside.
She took out her Digivice then experimented on the buttons while Koto happily slurped juice through a straw.
She then figured out how to work the contraption.

The left button is your Digimon status. The middle button is the menu which has many features. The right button is a map.

Alice looked at the map. The place she was at was known simply as ‘Central’. She looked at all the grey space surrounding the grey buildings of the central. She discovered the left button zooms out and the right zooms in while on the map. The middle button took her back to the main screen which consists of the DWR logo.

Alice finished her juice and so did Koto and they were ready to go and take on any obstacles that lay in the way of their adventure.

OOC:Well here comes Mark Deatheyes.Oh and i edited my crush named Lisa.
Last night i had a strange dream. Lisa was saying:
“The Digimon Reality is your only hope. The Digimon Reality is your only hope. The Digimon Reality is your only hope…”
I couldn’t sleep. I was sitting on the roof of my cabin looking at the moon and thinking, thinking how to get there, what will be waiting for me there, will i find Lisa back…
The night passed fast thinking about all these things. As i watched the sun set i shouted:
“Thats it im going to the Digimon Reality world!!”

That morning i grabbed my bag, had some rice and tea in, and i put my sword on my back.
I started running, through villiges, cross mountains when i had to take a breath and sit on a train stop.
I made a cup of tea.While drinking it a man past through me. He gave me some ticket for a train.
I felt confused, why would he give me his ticket. But then i just got in the train.
The train was so fast and comfortable. Believe me you wouldnt know if you are in a train or some billioner’s house.
I got to the next stop fast. I was surrounded between huge buildings which like ive never seen before.

I went into the largest building where there was a sigh saying:
" Welcome to the Digimon Reality, hope you enjoy your stay"
There was just a woman sitting infront of a table.
I politely said:
“Hello. Can you please tell me how can i get to the Digital world?”
“You need to sign up first” She took a paper under her desk and gave it to me.
I felt terrible because i didn’t knew how to write…
Then something strange happened. It was like someone controlling my body.
I grabbed the paper and somehow i fill in everything.
The woman took and told me to go on the other floor.
I was very confused how i wasnt controlling anything and i still signed up.
When i entered the elevator a strange voice appeared and said:
“Your welcome”
From then i knew that Lisa helped me fill in the paper.
I reached the next floor and a man was sitting infront of me.
He quickly teleported me to the digital world.

There i was, standing with no one around me.
Then some voices appeared telling me about the Digital world, Digivice, Digimon, which i didnt pay much attention to.
Then a dog appeared infront of me.
I have to admit it was cute but i never express my emotions.
Then a voice appeared again saying:
“This is your digimon.He is a Labramon.He will help you on your journey. Be sure to train him good.”
The dog looked at me with its cute little eyes.
I just turned my back and said: “I work alone”
It was day, but i havent sleep hole night.
I was soo sleepy and i was tired from all that walking and climbing.
I had to find a place to rest. While i was searching the Labramon still followed me,i didnt really pay attention tho but it was annoying!
Soon i found a hotel. The rooms were free which i was very happy to.
I went to the best room in the hotel. There was a huge bed, ive never seen something like that in my life!
I jump on the bed and the Labramon jumped with me. I smiled, hugging it i went to sleep.

OOC: Flint starts at school in this one.

School again. The boredom, the strange atmosphere, the annoying people… I could go crazy 'cept I didn’t. As I was making a duplo statue of the school, 1:300 scale model and the “bully” group came along and they laughed as I made the statue, but they knew me, I always brought a sharp pointy letter opener my Father had when he was in the Mafia. As I carefully re-imagined the school the duplo blocks started to shine with blue, bricks, it faded… Was I going mental again because of what does bullies said, but I wouldn’t let myself, I just carried on. I thought that the floor looked good enough, so I stopped and put it in my hiding place in school, the darkest part of the school that even the principal hasn’t gone to, I simply put the statue in a locker that was secretly unlocked. In fear I quickly ran to my own locker and dropped my bag, and sat tired. One of my friends, chubby build, glasses, older but smaller than me; he came running towards me, “Flint, have you heard? There allowing you to go to the Digital World, the real one!” We were both Digimon addicts, and it really was a surprise to hear such a thing I just smiled in surprise, but, strangely I had nothing to say, he then smiled and ran off screaming “DIGIMON!!” I looked down smiling, I was alone again. As I quickly looked at the contents of my bag to check if I left a notebook or ballpen, I felt something peculiar. I put it up, it was a cream-colored Cellphone. But who would leave a cellphone? Dave? No… My mom and dad would never…

It was a strange phone, it’s backlight message was: “I beg you to unlock me.” I had a second thought before I unlocked it, but before having a second thought I did, the Phone started to glow “If this is a prank, get out now!” I told myself, but no one. When the phone had stopped shining, it was a familiar shape; A digivice. In shock I went closer to press a button, but by that time it faded off, a cream-colored digivice I could’ve kept, and I lost it. My only choice was to go home. I went to my dad’s house, but it was a change, instead of his daily diet of “drinks” he tasted fine wine, but was still asleep in the couch. I got the six bottles “For the first time, for me, huh?” I pretended to ask him but his leg just twitched. I quickly hurried down to the attic. I headed slowly to a shelf and by the time I put the first bottle I knelt with the other five and placed them on the ground, and I cried. “What’s wrong with me! What’s wrong with me!” I heard myself screaming without consent, I tried to stop myself, but I waved around in anger. What did stop me was an orange light, from the back of the shelf. I stood up, and went closer to, it wiping my tears. It was a cult, the room was filled with chandeliers and candles and people who were simply cloaked with yellow eyes staring at me. They looked at me.

One of them raised they’re hands and I thought my life was over “This must be what my brain is doing while I’m acting crazy right?” I asked myself, instead, a paper the first word I saw: Digimon; allowed me to realize: I’m given a chance to join the game. I knelt down, and the person, in delight helped me up, there was only one requirement, a Name on the bottom it wrote: We never knew your name, Just your whole life. so I signed my name. The person then went back “Let the judgement begin!” The “cult” faded and the candles everywhere obtained eyes. This were new Digimon to me, and they flew around mischievously I tried to stop one to get as my partner “Can’t I choose something else.” I tried to shout, but they were gone. As This new Digimon started to fly around I got angry and screamed “Stop!” As I pointed down “You will all line up here!” In fear they followed my order. “Would any of you…um?” They knew exactly what I wanted to ask as they shouted “Candemon/Candlemon!” They shouted in different ways, but I just got stuck with the name Candemon “Thank you, would any of you like to join me? On my journey?” They all ran away except one, with arms folded in a “tsundere” fashion “So, you?” I asked with a crooked smile and he looked at me in shock and screamed at his fellow Digimon “Why didn’t you guys tell me!” He was waving his arms up and down then he looked at me “Yeah, sure. Anyhow, the names Svietnik.” Because I was also Slovak I understood that he was a fellow slovakian “Flint, Flint Lockburst.” I said as we shaked arms.

We walked towards the portal as we slowly walked closer I looked at him and said “You do understand your name means, Candlestick?” I said “I know, I know. But remember, you’ll be the flint-stone to light my fire. That means ya’ll help me, 'kay?” He asked “Yes sir!” I said in a soldier like manner. When we reached the portal we were in a “fire-mill” in the sky “Ahh, great! We’re in the world of Fire, then we’ll be killed Cerberumon!” He whined as I looked at him in shock “Nah! Just joking, that thing was beat up days ago!” As we continued to walk, all the way to a forest, many types of Digimon floating around. Though Svietnik and I had the sense that somewhere something was waiting to destroy us.

“What is this, a sweet meal?” The human-shaped character asked from a distance.

Ooc// What’s this humanoid character thing watching everyone? I thought the point of this was to get away from the boogieman! >( …oh wait…no it’s not.

Ooc2//We need to get through this basic stuff quick if we’re going to start the plot properly, but everyone needs to be able to read and have a starting post etc… so there may be quite a wait.

Alice yawned and stretched her arms, Koto just shook his head. All the adventuring they had done didn’t get them very far, they just ended up going in circles around the Central, which was surrounded by far stretching paths to different areas.

Alice stood by the north gate, choosing a path. The map she was using was still gray in places she had not been, and according to a map in the Central there were two areas recommended for starting trainers to visit for training and even befriending. She was a little annoyed at having to jump straight into the game like this, but the game was still rather new and it was most likely that no-one would have complained about it anyway because of the masses of people in town who were happy to help. She met about 5 people asking if she was lost, but she denied it.

Koto pointed to the right path, but Alice wasn’t paying attention.
“Hmm…I KNOW!” She shut her eyes and spun with her arm outstretched, when she opened her eyes she was pointing to the town.
“Ughh.”
Koto crossed his arms and looked down.
“I know!” She stretched her arm again and pointed to the path on the left.
“Eeny, meeny, miny moe, Catch a tiger by the toe. If he hollers make him pay, Fifty dollars every day.”
Koto tilted his head and watched as she pointed to the road on the left once again.
“Alright, Let’s GOOOO!” Alice ran down the road to be stopped by her Kotemon holding her leg, he was still pointing to the right path.
“Huh? But I chose this one.”
The Kotemon seemed distressed, but Alice was already set on going. Soon he realized there was no way he could convince her anyway and let her go.

The two had traveled for a while. Kotemon was keeping pace as usual, while Alice was slowing down considerably.
“My feet hurt!” She was moaning, but for some reason she didn’t stop walking, almost as if it were a dream.
“Where are we going anyway?”

Alice opened her eyes to see the forest looming over her, she had wandered in without realizing. The dark and the gloominess were scaring her. She was afraid of the dark, or more specifically, what was lurking there. She heard rustling and shrieked. Out from the bush jumped out a Kapurimon.
“…Oh, aww it’s cute.”
Kotemon glared at Alice.
“Howling Blow!”
“Huh? AAH!” Alice saw an attack headed her way. Koto quickly jumped and hit it with his sword, breaking it. The Kapurimon ran away as soon as it saw how strong the Kotemon was.

Koto growled silently and chased him.
“Wait! Koto stop!”
He kicked his feet into the ground and turned to face his tamer.
“What was that?” The Kotemon pointed his sword at her waist.
“Huh? Oh wait, this?” She picked up her digivice. She noticed a strange radar had popped up, which meant a Digimon was somewhere near by. She watched the screen. Something was coming, and fast.
“Uhh, Koto”
Kotemon was staring at Alice again.
“I think we better get out of here.”
Koto tilted his head, then turned to the bushes where he heard rustling. Where the Kapurimon had ran away stood a Digimon much taller than him. A Kuwagamon.
“…Uh oh.”

Koto was knocked back by the Kuwagamon’s giant pincers as it charged for Alice.
Alice screamed and ducked, able to avoid it, but it flew up and turned back towards her. She felt her hand being grabbed and pulled. She jumped up quickly and ran with Koto. Alice still wasn’t very knowledgeable in Digimon, so she wasn’t sure what that was either. The Kuwagamon was too fast for them to run away.
“Koto! What do we do? We can’t run away from it.”
The Kotemon’s eyes narrowed and it dug it’s nails into the dirt and it spun.
“Koto?”
Koto raised his wooden sword above his head and waited for the insect Digimon.

Kuwagamon screeched at Koto and prepared it’s Trap Scissors attack, but Koto was prepared. His sword caught fire and he smacked it down on Kuwagamon’s head, smashing it into the ground. Kuwagamon was stunned for a while.
Koto took his chance and ran away with Alice again.
Unfortunately Alice was getting tired and wasn’t as fit as a Kotemon.
“Y-You can fight?” She said, slowing down.
Koto nodded while running.
“We can’t just run Koto, he’s going to get up and get us.”
Koto knew that, but he was too scared to actually battle him knowing how much stronger it must be. However, he stead fast and stopped with Alice.

Alice turned around to look at the large bug Digimon. She clicked her Digivice which was making a bleeping sound. She opened it and it showed an image of the Kuwagamon as well as some information about it such as it’s type and it’s moves.
“Koto, be careful.”

The Kotemon swung it’s head down and it’s mask was set alight. It charged straight for the Kuwagamon and barreled into it’s chest, but Kuwagamon smacked him away with the bat of a hand.
The Digivice told her this was a strong Champion level Digimon, much stronger than a rookie.
Alice knew they wouldn’t be able to beat it alone, but she watched, hoping to find someway she could help Koto.

Koto jumped and tried to attack with his Hothead attack once more, but Kuwagamon countered with Trap Scissors.
The Kuwagamon’s pincers closed around Koto and squeezed. Koto screamed as he felt air being crushed from his lungs.
Alice had never heard his voice, it reminded her of Veemon from the episodes they used to watch. Veemon was Eva’s favorite Digimon.
Alice watched helplessly as the Kuwagamon began to crush the Kotemon between his pincers. Koto was in pain, but did not give up. He clenched his fists as they began to spark. He could only move his forarms. He grabbed the Kuwagamon’s pincers and he electricity ran all the way across them. Kuwagamon quickly let go, but slashed with it’s signature attack Scissors Claw.
Koto was knocked into the floor. He was quite badly hurt now. There was little else he could do, they couldn’t run and they couldn’t fight and Koto wasn’t even close to being able to Digivolve.

Alice wished for Koto’s safety over her own. She could do little to help him, she was scared stiff and despite Koto feeling the same way he was able to fight back. That’s something Alice could only admire.

OOC: Saphy i hoped i didnt ruin your part :3
The next day Labramon woke me up with his bark.
That was the best night ive ever sleep.
For a moment i was about to push him down but then i realized where i was and i just hugged him.
That moment i was thinking:
“What should i call him?”
And then it hit me! Ill call him Growly!!
I put my clothes on, grabbed my sword and ran outside with Growly.
Now i want more and more adventure here, but i still want to know more about Lisa.

While i was thinking where to go first Growly sensed something and he ran in the forest.
He ran so fast that i couldnt catch up with it.
I bend down to take a breath of all that running. When i got my head up i saw Growly facing a huge bug Digimon.
The Digivice suddently ringed. It said hole lots of information about that Digimon.
Growly looked terrified rather then heroic.
He was shaking in fear.
At a moment i looked at the other side.There was a little girl with its digimon!!
She was hugging the Digimon and cried, it was obvious that that bug attacked them!
The Digivice started ringing again. This time it said that Growly is a Digimon specie that can heal others.
I called him right away and he fled from that Kuwagamon.
He started doing something and it looked like healing.
I asked the little girl what her name was, and she whispered
“My name is Alice, please help us”
That moment the bug digimon dashed towords Growly.
I couldnt do anything, i pulled my sword and i protected Growly from its attack.I pushed him back.
Her Kotemon looked good now.
Growly and her “Koto” teamed up.
Koto first attack the Kuwagamon distracting it with its big sword.
While Growly jumped at him with its sharped claws.
The fight was very long but they managed to defeat the bug!!
Alice was still laying on the ground, still being scared.
I gave her my hand to help her stand up.
“Thank you so much” she said.

@PachirisuBESTPOKE
OOC: That’s godmodding man. You can’t control other people’s characters.

I walked towards the voice, it seemed to be a young man’s voice, like me. I cleared the underbrush as my footsteps crushed the leaves and sticks below me, making it obvious I was there. Draco tagged along behind me, almost too close for comfort.

After about half a minute of walking, I started to make out the shape of a human. Just as I was about to clear the bush between us, my cellphone rang. I took the object out of my pocket and flipped it open.

It showed me a map of the place I was in, what routes to take, and the locations of things. Though this map was pretty scrambled, since it was a forest. I also noticed the places I hadn’t been were blocked out with a greyish tone. I flipped it off and cleared the underbrush. “Hello?” I said, looking at the human.

I stood there for a moment, to survey over who he was. He looked pretty normal to me, with his partner digimon, which my D-Cyber Digivice explained to me it was a Floramon, which was nicknamed Flo. My digivice also told me the name of the tamer. “Verix, right?” I said, giving him a strange look.

OOC2: I accidentally deleted my whole post! Had to rewrite it!

OOC:I didnt really think of godmodding i just thought it would be nice if some of us meet.
If Saphy tells me i will remove it ofcourse.

Ooc// Hmm…It’s true what Pokefriends said, but I’ll let you off since you didn’t really mention anything I wouldn’t have done anyway. I think it’s alright if it is absolutely necessary, for example so we don’t end up with one liners, but I think it’s best you get permission from the other character through PMs and such so each can keep in character.

Alice ran over to Koto and hugged him tightly.
“Are you alright Koto, I’m sorry, I should have listened to you before.”
Koto seemed to be blushing, but he was still being suffocated. He struggled and pushed away from her shoulders just so he could breath. Eventually Alice let go and turned to the boy who had saved her.
“Really though. Thank you.” She bowed to him then looked up again.

“Uhh, my name is Alice.” She said again, the fight had worried her so much she forgot she had already told him. “What’s your name?”

Koto walked over to the Labramon and held out his hand for him to shake, although it was still covered by his sleeve.
Although he didn’t talk much, he used other forms of communication to get his message across.

OOC: Since it seems all of us are in the forest, we should really have us all meeting each other! :>:D:

We continued to walk, but Nik and I felt the presence “You feel-” Nik said “-That?” I continued for him as looked behind him and jumped up “Melt Wax!” He screamed as very hot wax was shot from his mouth to the tree. The figure jumped to the other, a winged human then Nik screamed “AH! Great! It’s Anubismon! Great job guys, you’re really helping us!” He shouted to the heavens, probably to the creator of the game but it then gained a devil-like wing and another set of arms and in a girly voice “Hehe… Come out, come out, wherever you are!” She said “Okay, that’s not an Anubismon, good… BUT IT’S A GIRL CHIMERAMON!!!” He screamed as we both ran away from the creature.

The forest had seemed more denser as we run farther and farther into the forest. When we both rested we saw that on our right was a giant creature; A Kuwagamon. Nik had, had enough, he stood up and looked at me angrily “Flint, your my partner and my Flintstone, do your work! NOW!” He screamed as I quickly got my toolbox, put wires on a battery used duct tape and put it on the flame of Nik, the electrocution expanded the flame five times bigger than his body, as I put that tools back in my box and he was shouting in anger “You wanna come here? HUH!? Sure! Come closer, so I can burn you like fried chicken, squash you and bathe happily in your blood! EVER AFTER!” The flame got bigger and bigger, and it didn’t even melt the candle part, so the Kuwagamon, heavily sweating, turned-tail, never to be seen again.

His anger finally went down, and when the fire got smaller, smaller versions of the flame on his head appeared from the flame and ran off in different directions. “You okay flinty head?” I asked patting on his back “Yeah, I guess so, I still don’t understand how we haven’t met with other tamers.” He asked as we walked on, and I imitated his hopping movement “Hm?” I asked, almost losing balance “There should have been at least one person around.” He said “Maybe there simply in the other start point.” Then he looked at me “This is the Black Forest! Everyone starts here!” He screamed “Hm…” We both said “But, we also haven’t seen any mischievous digimon yet…” He said “Mi-mischievous?” I asked in shock as he nodded “The Black Forest always have a mischievous digimon hanging around waiting to strike, though, some are simply just annoying.” He continued as Pagumon smiled as they looked at us, ready to stab from behind.

Ooc// Maybe I should have mentioned this before, but you can’t bring things with you like boxes etc…unless you carried them into the portal which had limited space as it’s only made for humans. By the way that forest is called the Black forest because it is dark and NOT FOR BEGINNERS, but luck just wanted to play with us.

Alice looked up quickly to see another person, this time his Digimon was a Candlemon, Alice remembered having a card with one of those.
Koto growled, he didn’t seem to like him even though that hadn’t even met.
Hearing Koto making a noise Alice knew something must have been wrong, but she just thought she imagined it and skipped over to the new arrival.
“Hey, my name’s Alice, what’s yours?” She said, forgetting to thank him for scaring away the Kuwagamon.

Koto growled.
“Hey Koto, come here.”
The Kotemon picked up his sword which had been laid near the Labramon and he slowly walked towards his tamer, dragging the wooden sword across the ground. His yellow eyes scanned over the Candlemon’s tamer, he seemed…normal. He noticed that he was shorter than Alice and he looked a lot younger. He guessed he must have been about 10 or 11. The Candlemon looked like your average one, but the size of the fire on it’s head was naturally larger than most despite his body being an average size. However, size was not necessarily a measure of strength. Strong Candlemon tend to have small blue flames which erupt, known from experience. Kotemon stopped and outstretched his arm for the Candlemon to shake.

Ooc// Koto had a bad experience with fiery digimon.

OOC: One question.What Does the digive in our RP look like?:

I was petting Labramon when i heard Alice talking to someone.
I turned, i saw Alice with a little boy. I couldnt guess his years but maybe 11 or 12.
He was still younger then me.
I went near him and introduced myself.
I felt like he was looking at my sword which was in my hand and i just put it on my back.
I was kinda happy. Simply because i met 2 new friends which were still younger then me but it didnt really bothered me.
Growly was sitting behind me. He was afraid of his Digimon Candlemon.
He was growling in fear.
I picked up Growly and put him next to the flaming Digimon.
Growly didnt look afraid anymore, he raised his little arm to meet the Candlemon.
I felt that this was the begging of the biggest adventure in my life.

OOC: Oh! I see! Just think it comes from nowhere, lol!

Nik shaked his hands “Nice to meet ya, buddy!” He smiled but the Kotemon growled and he lost hold of his handshake and he patted the dog “Well this one’s kind enough.” as I went closer “Here you go Nik, our first humans to meet in the game! Though they’re not friendly faces. Reality or Fiction… hm…” I asked myself then Nik looked at me “Surely, she’s reality, it’s rare to find shades of pink, and a well-found partner like this… uh… young guy…” He looked at the sparking sword of the Kotemon “Anyhow, Nik, where do you think those mischievous Digimon might be?” I asked Nik “Anywhere, and they’re were few behind us…” I was in shock “AHH!” I screamed as they came flocking to me.

We were in fear!
My feet were shaking and i couldnt make a step.
My digivice said that they were Dracumons!!
They were soo scary.
That moment won of them started dashing towords me.
I was so scared, i couldnt move.
He pushed me hard and i was laying on the ground.
Growly came to me, he started crying!!
He started licking my face, it was like he was telling me to stand up and fight!
But i could move…
Growly suddently became angry. He wanted to save me but he knew that he could fight against all those Dracumons.
It looked like it wanted to Digivovle, but when i checked my Digivice he was on 89%…
He was so close to Digivolving.
None of us could be!!

Verix looked at Kemerd, puzzled. “Yes, I am Verix. Verix Soveria Necer, at your service. And this is my newly acquired Digimon partner…”

“Florence! Florence Enselio. But you can call me Flo. Pleased to meet…”

At that moment, a group of Garbagemon started attacking Kemerd and Verix. Verix then went into a battle pose alongside Florence.

“Looks like things are getting dangerous already,” Verix sighed.

I looked down at Draco, as smiles crept up on our faces. “Our first battle! Let’s kick some booty!” I said, doing a small fistpump.

“Stand back!” We both said as on once, as Draco pushed Flo aside, and I stood in front of the young man, a heroic smile on my face, hands on my hip. “We got this!” We both said again, in unison, as dumb as ever.

“It’s hero time!” We both yelled, and ran straight into the underbrush. Our reply was a projectile sending us backwards. I coughed up some blood. “No worries… We got… this…” I fell over, and Draco rushed to my side. “Stand… back.” I stammered, and Draco managed to drag me to a tree. How brave of him… I looked up at Verix, and gave him a thumbs up. My reply was a are-you-an-itiot kinda look.

OOC: I am a heroic itiot. Sorta like Kamina, but he dies. (._.) Gurren Lagann!!!

Ooc// I have some issues that need to be brought up I think:
-The digivice looks a little like the top right one Pachurisu.
-You will not be able to know when a Digimon will digivolve, I will tell you when you can. Once your Digimon has evolved into a higher form at least 3 times, it will be able to evolve into that Digimon when required.
-Not everyone is out to kill us lol, calm down with the battles maybe.

Alice rubbed her head and looked at the new people and their Digimon. Koto tapped his sword on the floor and looked around.
“So, when did all you guys join?” She said.