Digimon: The Rebellion (Sign-Up)

Yup, Tapirmon is done.

Let’s see…

A flaming pig becomes a freezing MAMMOTH?!

AWESOME!

Obviously.
I’ve done Elecmon too.
Burst Mode is basically a …well, burst of power that lasts for a while. Kind of counts as a new evo in the way that it drains your energy more faster than just being in the mega form. …Elecmon has 2 Mega forms. :3 (Saber&Bancho)

If there’s anything else you want to know then just let me know.

I get most of my information from here if you want to look into some things for yourself.

Aw yeah, son. Digimon RP. I think all the hours spent on Digimon World DS / Dawn might help. xD
I wonder what Digimon I might get. So excited. @@

Full Name: Caroline Walker.
Nickname: Carrie (“Care-ee.”)
Alias: N/A.

Height: 5 '3
Weight: (No idea.)

Birthday: November 28th. (Libra.)
Appearance: http://www.zerochan.net/827434
Bracelet colour:
Bracelet Color. (Lavender.)
Digivice colour:
Base (Dark Indigo.)
Grips and Buttons (Lavender.)

Dislikes: Being “tied down”, restricted.
Fears: Not being able to do something she should be able to do.
Dreams: To make a difference.

Family:
Richard Walker. (Father.)
Francine Roosevelt. (Mother.)
Kathyrn Walker. (Sister, 14.)
Crush: N/A.

Home: U.S.A.
Personality: Carrie’s always in the moment, and she tries to never miss a second of it. She “possesses a sense of natural exuberance”, and this leads to her somewhat happy-go-lucky and free-spirited take on life. Whatever her goal is, Carrie will do anything in her power to reach it. Although, her mood doesn’t always stay consistant, and it can change in an instant. Just don’t prevent her from doing something, she might not forgive ye.

History: “Normal”, you could say. Carrie’s a girl from a middle class family living in Staten Island (NYC), New York. Her father’s a big sport fan, and it’s rubbed off on Carrie and her sister, Kathryn. The duo are in their school soccer team, although, they do play other sports. She doesn’t mind wearing dresses, but she finds them rather unnecessary and mobility-restrictive. Carrie has broken her arm while playing basketball, but that’s probably the only major event that’s really happened in her life.

Theme Song: Light Up The Sky by Thousand Foot Krutch. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeTB8mLzp3o

Other (OOC): Sorry if I missed anything, or if the bio’s just too short. I didn’t really want to kill off her family members and the like. xD;

[hr][/hr]
(Added Digimon into Bio!)

[spoilerWolfgang - Dobermon:3avk55qi]Name: Wolfgang.
Nickname: Mozart. (If he is howling.)
Species: Dobermon

Moves:[ul][li]Grau Lärm (“Gray Noise”): Seals the opponent"s abilities with a howl.[/li]
[li]Schwartz Strahl (“Black Beam”): Pierces the opponent"s body with a black beam. Slight chance that it will destroy the opponents digicore.[/ul][/li]Appearance:
Personality: Wolfgang is protective and careful. He won"t take risks in case they put his friends in danger. He may not act like it, but he enjoys being petted and one day wants to visit the real world. Once he sets himself a goal, he will not stop until that goal is fulfilled.

Digivolution Line: Tsunomon -> — -> Dobermon -> Cerberumon -> Anubismon

[/details]

[spoilerFlorina - Floramon:3avk55qi]Name: Florina.
Nickname: Flo.
Species: Floramon

Moves:[ul][li]Rain of Pollen: Generates allergy-inducing pollen from the flowers on both of its arms, which causes anyone who suffers from it, even larger Digimon, to be unable to keep hold of their presence of mind, and completely lose their fighting spirit.[/ul][/li]Appearance:
Personality: Flo is fast and energetic, but it"s difficult for her to run in her Floramon form, often tripping on her own roots. She is quite vain and loves to look her best but she won"t get angry if her appearance is dampened. She enjoys gossiping and chatting with others. [name] prefers to avoid battles if possible as she is better at assisting rather than actually attacking. Much like her tamer, she dislikes being restrained and unable to move.

Digivolution Line: Yuramon -> Tanemon -> Floramon -> Kiwimon -> Blossomon -> Gryphonmon

[/details]

[spoilerVictor - Veemon:3avk55qi]Name: Victor.
Nickname: Vic, V.
Species: Veemon

Moves:[ul][li]Vee Punch: Swings both of its arms in circles, striking the opponent.[/li]
[li]Vee Headbutt: Knocks down the opponent with an intense headbutt.[/ul][/li]Appearance:
Personality: With a strong sense of justice and a love for the sky, Veemon dreams of being able to fly and become a hero, catching bad guys and becoming famous world wide, but is still quite a young digimon and has a lot to learn. Sweet and charming, Veemon is very easy to make friends with, but some may find him annoying. Either way, Veemon loves to play games with other digimon and is happiest when being carried in the air.
He"s not a very good fighter as he is inexperienced, but he is a fast learner in combat so can quickly become a great warrior like he always wanted to be.

Digivolution Line: Chibomon -> DemiVeemon -> Veemon -> Veedramon ->AeroVeedramon ->UlforceVeedramon

[/details]

[spoilerRed - Hawkmon:3avk55qi]Name: Red
Nickname: N/A
Species: Hawkmon

Moves:[ul][li]Feather Strike: Uses the feather ornament on its head like a boomerang.[/li]
[li]Beak Pecker: Violently pecks with its beak like a woodpecker.[/ul][/li]
Appearance:
Personality: Red was originally the partner of another tamer. She is organised and orderly. She makes maps of wherever he goes for others to use and is extremely resourceful. When she makes a plan, she will not continue on until the current step is finished.

Digivolution Line: Pururumon (No) -> Poromon (No) -> Hawkmon (Da) -> Halsemon (Da) OR Aquilamon (Da) -> (with Gatomon) Silphymon (Da) -> Valkyriemon (Da)

[/details]

[spoilerKlmit - ShadowToyAgumon:3avk55qi]Name: Klmit
Nickname: N/A.
Species: ShadowToyAgumon

Moves:[ul][li]Toy Flame: Spews a flame-shaped missile.[/ul][/li]
Appearance:
Personality: Klmit is imaginative and artistic. He likes to make carve small wooden objects for other people to admire. He loves attention and food. His eyes are bigger than his stomach and he tends to take on more than he can deal with. He dislikes being tired from exercise so avoids it whenever possible. He has an eye for small details but sometimes misses out on the bigger picture.

Digivolution Line: MetalKoromon (No) -> Kapurimon (No) -> ShadowToyAgumon (Vi) -> Guardromon (Vi) -> Andromon (Va) -> HiAndromon (Va) -> Craniamon (Va)

[/details]

[spoilerBan - Falcomon:3avk55qi]Name: Ban
Nickname: N/A
Species: Falcomon

Moves:[ul][li]Scratch Smash: Scratches with its wing claws.[/li]
[li]Ninja Blade: Rapidly throws throwing stars.[/li]
[li]Firecracker Smokescreen: Drops exploding bamboo cylinders.[/li]
[li]Wind Blade: Flaps wings to produce a wind that can cut like a blade.[/li]
[li]Shadow Screen: Use digital ninjiutsu to confuse the enemy.[/li]
[li]Falco Rush: Tramps on the opponent"s head while in the air.[/ul][/li]
Appearance:
Personality: Ban prefers to work alone, using many tactics and abilities that only he can pull off. He takes down his opponents stealthily and without being noticed, but sometimes it takes too long to prepare for or takes too much energy out of him. Even though a head on approach may be better, he prefers not to risk the injury.

Digivolution Line: Nyokimon (No) -> Yokomon (No) -> Falcomon (Va) -> Peckmon (Va) -> Crowmon (Va) -> Ravemon (Va) -> Ravemon Burst Mode (Va)

[/details]

I’m excited too.
The bio is fine, I’ve had 3 pages on this thing in only one day. :O
Nice too have a break from typi-…oh wait. starter. I’ll get right to it.

Runs into a room and a lot of rustling and banging can be heard
[hr][/hr]
Runs back out panting and exhausted
“Heeere ye go, I’ve done all of them.”

Name: [name]
Nickname: [name]
Species: Dobermon

Moves:[ul][li]Grau Lärm (“Gray Noise”): Seals the opponent"s abilities with a howl.[/li]
[li]Schwartz Strahl (“Black Beam”): Pierces the opponent"s body with a black beam. Slight chance that it will destroy the opponents digicore.[/ul][/li]Appearance:
Personality: [name] is protective and careful. He won"t take risks in case they put his friends in danger. He may not act like it, but he enjoys being petted and one day wants to visit the real world. Once he sets himself a goal, he will not stop until that goal is fulfilled.

Digivolution Line: Tsunomon -> — -> Dobermon -> Cerberumon -> Anubismon
[hr][/hr]
Species: Floramon

Moves:[ul][li]Rain of Pollen: Generates allergy-inducing pollen from the flowers on both of its arms, which causes anyone who suffers from it, even larger Digimon, to be unable to keep hold of their presence of mind, and completely lose their fighting spirit.[/ul][/li]Appearance:
Personality: [name] is fast and energetic, but it"s difficult for her to run in her Floramon form, often tripping on her own roots. She is quite vain and loves to look her best but she won"t get angry if her appearance is dampened. She enjoys gossiping and chatting with others. [name] prefers to avoid battles if possible as she is better at assisting rather than actually attacking. Much like her tamer, she dislikes being restrained and unable to move.

Digivolution Line: Yuramon -> Tanemon -> Floramon -> Kiwimon -> Blossomon -> Gryphonmon
[hr][/hr]
Species: Veemon

Moves:[ul][li]Vee Punch: Swings both of its arms in circles, striking the opponent.[/li]
[li]Vee Headbutt: Knocks down the opponent with an intense headbutt.[/ul][/li]Appearance:
Personality: With a strong sense of justice and a love for the sky, Veemon dreams of being able to fly and become a hero, catching bad guys and becoming famous world wide, but is still quite a young digimon and has a lot to learn. Sweet and charming, Veemon is very easy to make friends with, but some may find him annoying. Either way, Veemon loves to play games with other digimon and is happiest when being carried in the air.
He"s not a very good fighter as he is inexperienced, but he is a fast learner in combat so can quickly become a great warrior like he always wanted to be.

Digivolution Line: Chibomon -> DemiVeemon -> Veemon -> Veedramon ->AeroVeedramon ->UlforceVeedramon

Full name: Shade Alexander
Nickname: Kris (pronuced like Chris)
Alias: (fake name) Crystal or Foxy

Height: 5’7
Weight: (no idea, but she looks thin, but really is a little heavier then her looks make her out to be.)

Birthday: Feb. 13, 1996
Appearance:

lets just say she wears a black mini jacket with white fur on the hood, and some fure at the end of the long sleeves. (meaning it only goes midway, and not to her waist.) with a blue t-shirt underneath it,and blue jeans with a mini skirt on top of it just to have it there. and lastly with a brown belt worn loose ontop of the skirt

Bracelet colour: Pink
Digivice colour: (Colour 1= Base. Colour 2= Grips & Buttons)
base: a light blue while buttons & grips are a somewhat dark purple

Likes: exploring, meeting new people. Seeing new things. She likes to make stragies before going into something big. animals, and dragons. reading books
Dislikes: Certain bugs (spiders), being alone, and betrayed. people being rude to her. people sneeking up on her, it makes her jump. Loud noises, like lightning making her tremble, bullying. being too girly.
Fears: a deadly fear of heights, she is okay on a high place, that is until she looks down, she will freeze up and stay that way until someone talks to her.
Dreams: To help anyone and everyone.

Family:
Dad: Gray Alexander
Mom: Aura Chesture
older brother: Chase Alexander
Crush: open???

Home: Texas, no she doesnt have the accent, just a normal accent.

Personality: She is really cheerful, Shade likes to learn new things, and has a love for any thing in the feline family, or canine family. even though she acts tough, its only pretending to hide the fact she is scared. Shade chooses not to cry infront of people thinking that she shouldnt burden others. Shade doesnt like being a leader, so she is a follower meaning she uses her judgement to see if she follows the right kind of person. She can be somewhat rude to people if they put a bad impression on her, usally she will trick them or steal a item from them.

History: Shade is one of those kids who loves to collect the cards of digital monsters, even dreaming about meeting certain ones. At highschool, she is the kind of kid to not say much to others, since she tried talking getting herself bullied. She is usally reading a book and when she does, she will have a hard time paying attention to people. Her brother told her about the portals being made and testing, ever since then she has been really excited. the kids at her highschool one day started messing with her saying things like ‘digital loser’, and ‘Digimon is for babies’. Shade only ignored them, thier talk wouldnt hurt her dreams she had to become a friend to one. She began studying harder to focus on school because the digital world was making her fall behind. once had had grades above 80% she continued dreaming about one day, entering the world. Her family makes a decent amount of money, meaning she can have things that arent important for her life, such as games, and music. Usally she has a bad habit of being tricky, leading this toward her habit of taking things that dont belong to her, but this only happens to strangers, she would never steal an important item.

Other: deep love for Foxes.

Theme song: Alice in wonderland; by avril

(my Digimon information is a little out of date due to me not being able to keep up with the new ones and new evoultions. sowwie Dx)

[spoiler Angel - Renamon]
Name: Angel
Nickname: Angie
Species: Renamon

Moves:•Diamond Storm: Throws sharpened leaves at the opponent.
•Kohenkyo: Uses a transformation art in which it copies the opponent’s appearance and re-covers itself in that texture.
•Power Paw: Engulfs fists and feet in a raging inferno of blue flames after glowing in a ghostly blue light, then leaps into the air and kicks and slices at foes.
Appearance:

Personality: Angel is energetic and quiet. She prefers to keep to herself and doesn’t like interacting with others. She is rather vain and hates people touching her fur, touching her tail is seen as a crime and will likely attack anyone who touches it. Unfortunately, some people and Digimon may find difficult because of how surprisingly soft it is.
She is easily offended and her rage is a deadly thing. One must be careful when around this Renamon as it takes a while for her to cool down, even if she’s already defeated her enemy.
Digivolution line: Relemon -> Viximon -> Renamon -> Kyubimon -> Taomon -> Sakuyamon

[/details]

[spoiler Ace - BlackGuilmon]
Name: Ace
Nickname: Ace
Species: BlackGuilmon

Moves:•Rock Crusher: A deadly slash attack accompanied by a dark thrash of energy.
•Virus Breath: Blasts out a virus-infected blast from his mouth.
•Pyro Grenade: Resembles Guilmon’s “Pyro Sphere” attack only with a dark purple sphere.

Appearance:

Personality: Ace doesn’t joke around. He is very serious and doesn’t waste time. He is always doing something, whether it’s training, completing missions or helping out around the base. He is quite helpful, but he is impatient and can’t stand around in one place for too long. One must make sure that he is kept active or he may feel upset and start ignoring orders.

Digivolution Line: Jyarimon -> Gigimon -> BlackGuilmon -> BlackGrowlmon -> BlackWarGrowlmon -> ChaosGallantmon -> ChaosGallantmon C

[/details]

[spoiler Bubbles - Swimmon]
Name: Bubbles
Nickname: Bubbly (pronouced Bubb-e-lee)
Species: Swimmon

Moves:•Slash Fin: Cuts the opponent to pieces with its fins.
•Brine Pistol: Fires off from its mouth the water that it inhaled through its gills.

Appearance:

Personality: Fast and agile, Swimmon are able to glide for a short time by jumping out of water and spreading his fins out wide. He prefers to run away and hide instead of attacking, using his special scales to camouflage with his surroundings. He is normally happy and cheery but he can tend to worry for the worst.

Digivolution Line: Pichimon -> Bukamon -> Swimmon -> Dolphmon -> Whamon -> MarineAngemon

[/details]

AMG. -dies-

Not too keen on Blossomon, but Gryphonmon is worth it! Man. I’m happy with the choices. x3

(Also, edited Digimon into my bio, if that helped in some way.)

That’s alright, but unfortunately, you are missing something from that Sign Up so I can’t quite accept you yet. I didn’t notice until I picked your digimon though. You got quite lucky, I think you might like this one.

Haha, I’m glad you like them. ^^

When I see Blossomon I just think of Biollante. I just can’t avoid it.
I flippin love Biollante.

…Bio-latte. teehee.

I tried to keep the 1 Data, 1 Virus, 1 Vaccine balance and that’s what I got.
It was either Floramon, (Gladimon) Hagurumon or Drimogemon. And you happened to get Floramon. …yay?

Yup, putting it with your character makes it easy reference. I’m going to copy everyone’s SU forms for display in the character post anyway.
…hehehe.

woops, i forgot the theme song Dx im sorry, i get careless sometimes reading.

theme song: Alice in wonderland by Avril

now placing it in sign up.

Full name: Chipper Stepford Tunery
Nickname: “Chip”, “Chipstep”, “Chiptune”
Alias: “Moscow Teddy Bear”

[/details]
Height: 5"6
Weight: 128kg

Birthday: April 1
Appearance:

Chip is a bit of a stunted growth, but a his body is properly proportioned to match a ten-year old boy. His hair is a messy blond, and some parts of his hair grows into a dark brown or orange. He has a physical disease called heterochromia iridum which causes his eyes to have mismatched colors, his left eye glows an ominous red while his right is a beautiful hazel.

His whole body is technically a callous, full of scars and cuts, but he usually hides these with overflowing clothes. He usually hides his sad, puppy-eye look with a wide smile; this allows people to think that he has never experienced pain before. Most of his clothes are rather raggy due to the fact that he makes them himself.

His body is a bit thin which sometimes makes him look quite fragile, but emotionally and physically he is capable of being a vanguard towards most situations. His clothes usually hides his hands, and sometimes uses this a cute,cat-like effect to swoon most enemies.

Bracelet colour: Dirty Yellow
Digivice colour:

[ul]
[li]Green[/li]
[li]Black[/ul][/li]
Dislikes: Being hurt, others being hurt
Fears: Pain, sharp object, serpentine animals
Dreams: A peaceful world

Crush: N/A [Available]

Home: Soviet Russia
Personality:
Stepford’s namesake is similar to what he always wears: A Stepford Smile. His personality is covered with such an existence of this mask, that he states that he has “lost all of his tears”. He’s personality could be counted as childish when he is wearing this mask, and usually is in a ditzy self, and tries his best to keep an upbeat tempo around himself.

When no one is there to see him, he is very calm, with eyes that glow like the moon’s ominous stare. He becomes quite sad when in this state, and very serious to add. This is a state where all critical thinking of himself multiplies, and this state usually makes him have melancholia.

History:
[spoilerTokyo Teddy Bear:mqff440g][i]Mother and father, my apologies to you
My knees are trembling and I"m sucking on my thumb.
Dear brother and sister, I"ll see you both I promise
I"m very reckless, in these worn out shoes.

With vanity spreading, take the pattern paper
If it"s all right with you, I will substitute them.

I grumbled silently that I wanted love
If I could find sharper scissors
I would cut off that face!

Hear the words of the almighty omniscience go through my head
All I need is a clear mind, just a clear mind
Why not, I don"t know
I got hurt while swinging the creation of tomorrow
Just to fill the gaps behind the seams, I must do this

Everybody, this is my goodbye
Teacher, I really do hope that you"re alright
I drool as the drips make my chest throb

Is that what you really truly see?
You will make a fool out of yourself!
Is that what you really truly see?
You will make a fool out of yourself!

Ah, it"s still not enough for me yet
The sewing machine must be bigger
So it can go through the heart

Hear the words of the almighty omniscience go through my head
All I need is a clear mind, just a clear mind
Why not, I don"t know
I got hurt while swinging the creation of tomorrow
Just to fill the gaps behind the seams, I must do this

I have nothing, nothing left at all.
I tore it all off
This cell lying inside a deep sea of strings
So, I won"t let myself be thrown away by anyone.
Not even in that dreaded place that I used to live.

Proof of my proper existence?
Ah, shut up, you"re full of lies
I want to finish, let me cheat
So, give the true answers of my life
Don"t you want change? Don"t you want to rise?
Nothing? This can"t be me!
I slowly pulled off a thousand broken seams

I drown my mortal life. My days boil to an end.
It doesn"t matter who I"ll be, I just want to change![/i]

[/details]

Stepford was surrounded by a harsh family, his father was a drunkard who kept a cellar of wine and beer in the basement cellar, his mother was always busy with work and when she came home she would scold him. His little sister and brother treated him like a slave. He grew up in a world that barely congratulated him for the things he did.

In school he was frequently bullied, even by his teachers. People called him names and teachers gave him low grades for no apparent reason. His school councilor teased him for his dreams stating that he will make a complete fool of himself in the end because he couldn’t do anything.

His main hobby is sewing, and his only guiding friend, a Teddy Bear he calls Boon, is usually what he sews. He has an amazing ability to fix clothes and rags, and his handy ability was the only thing people praised him for. Even his shoes are made of cloth and a few pieces of strings.

He wanted to ‘sew’ in a “personality” which people would like about him, so he always wears that Stepford Smile, but because of his annoying life he always has his old personality ‘patched’ onto his socially-acceptable self.

Sometimes he wished for his own death, and ‘accidentally’ hurts himself with scissors and sewing needles, although this is only when he’s alone. He thinks this is a ritual to make himself tougher, due to his masochist father, he pretends like this.

He is a omnisciental atheist, and doesn’t believe the random words that are preached to him. He doesn’t understand why either, he just believes in what he preaches to himself because his whole life he could only properly trust in himself; he hates relying on others, and what’s to be the one who is relied on.

Sometimes, when no one in his family is watching, he runs away from home just to have freedom from his annoying life, bearing a scissor as a weapon and carrying his Teddy Bear, Boon along. When he comes home, his mother scolds him, and doesn’t allow him to eat his dinner, and sends him to his room, as he starves in his bed, unable to sleep.

One day, he thought to himself ‘Why would I need this other ego, when no one accepts it?’ He threw away his ‘other self’ and rebelled against his parents and sibling stating that he just wants to be himself, ever since that day, his parents and his siblings started befriending him more.

After a while of self-argument, he realized that people will only want him for another person and ‘sewed’ back in his ‘other’ self.

Theme Song: Tokyo Teddy Bear - Band Version

[spoilerStepford Tunery"s Digimon:mqff440g]Name: Cinereus
Nickname: Cin
Species: Phascomon

Moves:[ul][li]Evil Snore: Emits a sleep wave from its sleepy-looking eyes.[/li]
[li]Eucalyptus Claw: Attacks with sharp claws containing paralyzing venom.[/ul][/li]
Appearance:
Personality: Cin is a prankster and loves to tell stories, funny or scary. He is usually lazy and likes to sunbathe, but he is quite a talker. He likes to help others in the terms of giving advice on all sorts of things.
He can be depressive at times but that"s just who he is. He is very accepting and forgiving and likes all sorts of people. Whatever their personalities are, he"ll find a reason to like them.

Digivolution Line: Pagumon -> Phascomon -> Porcupamon -> Astamon -> —
[hr][/hr]
Name: Rex
Nickname: Rex
Species: Terriermon

Moves:[ul][li]Terrier Tornado: Generates a tiny tornado by spinning its ears like a propeller.[/li]
[li]Bunny Blast: Spits out shots of superheated air.[/li]Unison Attacks
[li]Double Typhoon: A mighty technique in which it performs its “Terrier Tornado” alongside Lopmon"s “Tiny Twister”.[/ul][/li]
Appearance:
Personality: Rex is mischievous and likes to play pranks on people. Sometimes his pranks may be dangerous or risky, but he never means any harm. He is a bit of a glutton and sometimes eats things he shouldn"t. Due to his mischievous personality he may end up annoying the wrong kind of people and get himself into trouble, but he"s more than capable of taking care of himself, using brains over brawn.

Digivolution Line: Zerimon -> Gummymon -> Terriermon - Gargomon -> Rapidmon -> MegaGargomon
[hr][/hr]
Name: Yuki
Nickname: Yuu
Species: SnowAgumon

Moves:[ul][li]Little Blizzard: A blizzard blown from the mouth.[/li]
[li]Freeze Beam: Bites enemies with freezing fangs.[/li]
[li]Hail Storm: Summons hail to batter enemies.[/li]
[li]Frozen Wind: Blows a frozen wind.[/ul][/li]
Appearance:
Personality: Yuki is quiet and shy and is often the target of bullying. She can deal with verbal abuse, but when it gets physical she will start to fight back, and she can really fight. She is an experienced fighter who focuses on using her environment to her advantage and turning their strengths against them. She focuses on surviving for long enough to analyse her opponent then works on turning their strengths against them and exploiting their weak points. She is a tactician and a survivalist, but she mostly keeps these skills to herself as she is too shy to help teach anyone else.

Digivolution Line: Botamon -> Koromon -> SnowAgumon -> Frigimon -> Monzaemon -> GigaWaruMonzaemon

[/details]
[hr][/hr]

I missed you Sapphy! can’t wait to Roleplay~!

[spoilerShade Alexander"s Digimon:35h6pso4]Name: [You choose]
Nickname: [You choose]
Species: Renamon

Moves:[ul][li]Diamond Storm: Throws sharpened leaves at the opponent. [/li]
[li]Kohenkyo: Uses a transformation art in which it copies the opponent"s appearance and re-covers itself in that texture. [/li]
[li]Power Paw: Engulfs fists and feet in a raging inferno of blue flames after glowing in a ghostly blue light, then leaps into the air and kicks and slices at foes.[/ul][/li]Appearance:

Personality: [name] is energetic and quiet. She prefers to keep to herself and doesn"t like interacting with others. She is rather vain and hates people touching her fur, touching her tail is seen as a crime and will likely attack anyone who touches it. Unfortunately, some people and Digimon may find difficult because of how surprisingly soft it is.
She is easily offended and her rage is a deadly thing. One must be careful when around this Renamon as it takes a while for her to cool down, even if she"s already defeated her enemy.
Digivolution line: Relemon -> Viximon -> Renamon -> Kyubimon -> Taomon -> Sakuyamon
[hr][/hr]
Species: BlackGuilmon

Moves:[ul][li]Rock Crusher: A deadly slash attack accompanied by a dark thrash of energy.[/li]
[li]Virus Breath: Blasts out a virus-infected blast from his mouth.[/li]
[li]Pyro Grenade: Resembles Guilmon"s “Pyro Sphere” attack only with a dark purple sphere.[/ul][/li]
Appearance:
Personality: [name] doesn"t joke around. He is very serious and doesn"t waste time. He is always doing something, whether it"s training, completing missions or helping out around the base. He is quite helpful, but he is impatient and can"t stand around in one place for too long. One must make sure that he is kept active or he may feel upset and start ignoring orders.

Digivolution Line: Jyarimon -> Gigimon -> BlackGuilmon -> BlackGrowlmon -> BlackWarGrowlmon -> ChaosGallantmon -> ChaosGallantmon C
[hr][/hr]
Species: Swimmon

Moves:[ul][li]Slash Fin: Cuts the opponent to pieces with its fins.[/li]
[li]Brine Pistol: Fires off from its mouth the water that it inhaled through its gills.[/ul][/li]
Appearance:
Personality: Fast and agile, Swimmon are able to glide for a short time by jumping out of water and spreading his fins out wide. He prefers to run away and hide instead of attacking, using his special scales to camouflage with his surroundings. He is normally happy and cheery but he can tend to worry for the worst.

Digivolution Line: Pichimon -> Bukamon -> Swimmon -> Dolphmon -> Whamon -> MarineAngemon

[/details]
[hr][/hr]
[spoilerStepford Tunery"s Digimon:35h6pso4]Name: [name]
Species: Phascomon

Moves:[ul][li]Evil Snore: Emits a sleep wave from its sleepy-looking eyes.[/li]
[li]Eucalyptus Claw: Attacks with sharp claws containing paralyzing venom.[/ul][/li]
Appearance:
Personality: [name] is a prankster and loves to tell stories, funny or scary. He is usually lazy and likes to sunbathe, but he is quite a talker. He likes to help others in the terms of giving advice on all sorts of things.
He can be depressive at times but that"s just who he is. He is very accepting and forgiving and likes all sorts of people. Whatever their personalities are, he"ll find a reason to like them.

Digivolution Line: Pagumon -> Phascomon -> Porcupamon -> Astamon -> —
[hr][/hr]
Species: Terriermon

Moves:[ul][li]Terrier Tornado: Generates a tiny tornado by spinning its ears like a propeller.[/li]
[li]Bunny Blast: Spits out shots of superheated air.[/li]Unison Attacks
[li]Double Typhoon: A mighty technique in which it performs its “Terrier Tornado” alongside Lopmon"s “Tiny Twister”.[/ul][/li]
Appearance:
Personality: [name] is mischievous and likes to play pranks on people. Sometimes his pranks may be dangerous or risky, but he never means any harm. He is a bit of a glutton and sometimes eats things he shouldn"t. Due to his mischievous personality he may end up annoying the wrong kind of people and get himself into trouble, but he"s more than capable of taking care of himself, using brains over brawn.

Digivolution Line: Zerimon -> Gummymon -> Terriermon - Gargomon -> Rapidmon -> MegaGargomon
[hr][/hr]
Species: SnowAgumon

Moves:[ul][li]Little Blizzard: A blizzard blown from the mouth.[/li]
[li]Freeze Beam: Bites enemies with freezing fangs.[/li]
[li]Hail Storm: Summons hail to batter enemies.[/li]
[li]Frozen Wind: Blows a frozen wind.[/ul][/li]
Appearance:
Personality: [name] is quiet and shy and is often the target of bullying. She can deal with verbal abuse, but when it gets physical she will start to fight back, and she can really fight. She is an experienced fighter who focuses on using her environment to her advantage and turning their strengths against them. She focuses on surviving for long enough to analyse her opponent then works on turning their strengths against them and exploiting their weak points. She is a tactician and a survivalist, but she mostly keeps these skills to herself as she is too shy to help teach anyone else.

Digivolution Line: Botamon -> Koromon -> SnowAgumon -> Frigimon -> Monzaemon -> GigaWaruMonzaemon

[/details]

Sapphy, slight problem. You know how Penguinmon can eventually digivolve into Chaosmon? Well, I have Elecmon, which can become BanchoLeomon, but I have literally NOTHING that can digivolve into Darkdramon. Just a little something I noticed.

Penguinmon becomes PART of the Chaosmon thingie. Chaosmon is BanchoLeomon merged with Darkdramon and then Varodurumon can be attached, as you rightly said.

I’ve prepared for this already so it’s fine. It will take a while for you to reach mega anyway, and someone else may have Darkdramon by then.

Don’t worry though, everything will go according to plan.

evil laugh

Renamon! So happy!
Only because renamon is one of the digimon I know about, the other being dorumon.
Ty!!!
Renamon fox power!
I will add them later due to me using my phone and its hard to type.

Penguinmon becomes PART of the Chaosmon thingie. Chaosmon is BanchoLeomon merged with Darkdramon and then Varodurumon can be attached, as you rightly said.

I’ve prepared for this already so it’s fine. It will take a while for you to reach mega anyway, and someone else may have Darkdramon by then.

Don’t worry though, everything will go according to plan.

evil laugh[/quote]
OH! You mean Drakos? I’m pretty sure Tsukaimon digivolves into Darkdramon eventually.

Uhm…not quite. Not this one anyway.
I haven’t written everything out yet and such…derpaderpderpduuurhh.

It’s a secret. >3
Evil laugh

hintbracelethasholeslikethoseweirdsummershoesmadeoutofrubberthingiematerialsthatyouputlittlethingsin.hint
Bracelets made out of slightly stretch plastic* Will later verify in the rp**

…SECRET…
<Isn’t making much sense at all.
Main hint is…THINKOFDATAMERZWITHTHECARDSANDDAGOGGLESANDWHATNOT.

…I need some sleep.

Digimodify! insertupgradehere

Guilmon with wings was cool. xD

hmmm… cards… omgs merging with digimon? o: niice

i cant wait, for some reason i think we all will be trapped in the digital world until we beat so and so :P
my guess.

Well, it is a game, and we can stay in it as long as we can handle it, so I don’t imagine that we’ll always be in the Digital World…

I’m gonna make an excuse that Chip’s parents neglected him for a month to have a business trip, so he can stay… a few months, how fast does our brain move in the portal?

DWO (Digital World Online) has been working very hard on increasing brain speed, but it is risky. On the server time flows at a rate of 4 hours in the ‘real’ world becoming a day in the digital world. 1 real day=4 digital days.
They are working on increasing the brain activity, but right now they are more concentrated in reducing the times it takes for you to feel portal sick. (brain gets overworked and you start to feel ill, since there’s more activity but less sleep.)

Bingo!
Digi-cards come in three different types. Summon, assist and support.
They can be bought from the card shop.
Summon cards create the described digimon for a short amount of time, assist cards give a partner digimon a particular attribute of another and support cards can supply items, weapons etc…

There are other types of cards but those are the only ones you need to know about right now.

…and yes, if needed, you can merge digivolve with summon cards, or you can absorb the data from them for…‘effects’.