Digimon World Online (Sign Up)

ALRIGHT! New Digimon RP!

This is basically the same as Digimon: The Rebellion but we never really seem to reach that said rebellion. I’ve been looking back and it really does remind me of Sword Art Online, but hush hush about that. So anyway, lets just get to it.
This RP will hopefully move a lot faster than the last one, and will probably bear more resemblances to SAO. Also, copy and paste because I’m lazy.
If you took part in any previous Digimon RPs I have made, you can use the same character if you want, but they MIGHT have new Digimon.

[hr][/hr]
Plot
Whether we noticed it or not, the Digimon craze has been coming and going, there were the card games, the hand held games, the movies, the console games…the list goes on. Manufacturers all around the world create these unique devices to be sold in stores all around the world. Things have been coming and going just like that for a while now, but one thing you never expected was to find that the game was about to become ‘real’.

Many researchers took a giant leap in which they were able to use new technology to allow humans to ‘enter’ the digital world. This led to the advances in many areas, such as broadening the horizons of home shopping and such, but the ‘portals’ for entering these digital world are large, hefty and rather unattractive metal chambers which cost a fortune. Only the richest of people can afford these for their homes, but luckily the creators of these ‘portal chambers’ are kind. With the goal of becoming known world wide they have opened several large arena like buildings simply filled with these chambers, much like a library.

With money and entertainment in mind, the creators of Digimon decided to purchase some of these buildings. They made an online game in which anyone with access to these portals could play. It has been in testing for many years and many people were eager to play. Finally, it is finished and the game is being released to the public.
It has been a year now and the people are amazed. With graphics so great they may as well be real and the ability to use all of your senses to truly understand the environment around you, technology and expectations were soaring.

Whether you were waiting ever since the announcement of it’s creation or whether you’re only curious because of something a friend may have said, you are about to try this game for the first time in your life, but are you prepared?

RP Rules

[ul][li]Official PMU rules apply.[/li]
[li]No Godmod. You cannot dodge every attack or win every battle.[/li]
[li]Relationships are allowed as long as they are kept at a PG13 level maximum.[/li]
[li]Include a theme tune for your character in the sign up.[/li]
[li]No perfect characters. Everyone has flaws.[/li]
[li]A post should be at least 3 sentences long. [/li]
[li]I shall choose your digimon for you, if you have any objections of preferences then feel free to PM me and I will [*]make changes if necessary.[/li]
[li]Feel free to PM me if you have any queries.[/li]
[li]Have fun~[/ul][/li]

[b]Full name:[/b] 
[b]Nickname:[/b] (Optional)
[b]Alias:[/b] (Fake name, optional)

[b]Gender:[/b] 
[b]Height:[/b] (optional)
[b]Weight:[/b] (optional)

[b]Age:[/b] 
[b]Birthday:[/b] 
[b]Appearance:[/b] (Image or description)
[b]Digivice colour:[/b] (Colour 1= Base. Colour 2= Grips & Buttons)

[b]Likes: [/b]
[b]Dislikes:[/b]
[b]Fears:[/b]
[b]Dreams:[/b]

[b]Home:[/b] (What country do you live in?)
[b]Personality:[/b] 

[b]History:[/b] 

[b]Other:[/b]

Digimon Form (For my use only)

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Nickname:[/b]
[b]Species:[/b]

[b]Gender:[/b] 
[b]Moves:[/b][ul][li][b][/b][/li]
[/ul]
[b]Appearance:[/b]

[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Digivolution line:[/b] 

–Reserved for Game rules and cast list–

do do do do. A bit concerned because of the changing of digimon, but eh.

Full name: Raymond Jones
Nickname: Ray
Alias: N/A

Height: 5" 6
Weight: 125 pounds

Birthday: August 7th.
Appearance:

Bracelet colour: Orange
Digivice colour: Base: Red, Grips & Buttons: Yellow.

Likes: Digimon, video games, school, track, friends, math, computers
Dislikes: Homework, bullies, projects, arrogant people
Fears: Dying, knives, fire
Dreams: Going to college and hopefully get a job that pays well that involves math.

Home: San Francisco, California.
Personality: A bit of a social outcast, Ray was never the person to become the normal archetype(jocks, nerd, the usual followers of the popular people, etc) as his personality was completely different than most people at his high school. As he is interested in video games, which is usually shunned because everybody usually cares about the “coolest” or “bulkiest” people, he never has a lot of friends. But, however, he"s completely okay with that, as
he"s still considered in the “middle class” in school. He loves to joke around, and usually cracks people up when he makes them, however some times he"s classified as “beating a dead horse”. Still, he was never bullied in school, which probably contributes to his outgoing personality.

History: A boy plopped down in the middle of the city of San Francisco, Ray always had a busy life. His involvement in many different things such as he He has a bit of an obsession with Digimon, as he"s thrilled for the next game that comes out at the time, while his friends don"t. He runs track, as a result he is a fast runner. You could say that he has a normal life, and that is true. However, when the announcement came for when he could enter the Digimon World and get Digimon, he left a note to his parents and ran off on his bike.

Other: random theme lol -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vc1wzDWFvf8

Back after a whole year (sorry for the slightly creepy history)

[spoilerCyles Oatan:d1apr87i]
Full name: Cyles Oatan
Alias: N/A

Height: 4"6
Weight: 128kg

Birthday: March 28
Appearance: Cyles is a small and slightly frail child, with skin somewhere between pale white or olive skin. His usual clothes are somewhere between the colors of orange, yellow, or brown. Though, this usual attire, he also wears a simple, sky blue scarf that"s usually messy and wrangled. His arms are very small since he rarely uses it for exercise, but he does do lots of running and kicking so his arms are very thick and robust than a usual child"s legs. His teeth are also messily aligned, but are very sharp and could easily pierce through human skin.

He has averagely-wide eyes which are amber or dark-russet in color. He is also a red-head, and his hair usually stabs out in all directions unless he is wearing his favorite cap, his hair also changes drastically under intense sunlight. In too much sunlight, it becomes a orange-like color but once there is a small amount of darkness it becomes the original red color. This cap is an orange cap with a yellow core, manually stitched into place.
Digivice colour: Colour 1= Orange. Colour 2= Half-red, Half-white

Likes: Animals, Scarves, the colors orange, yellow, and brown, everyone
Dislikes: Manipulative people, the dark, sharp objects
Fears: Cults, a roaring crowd, cutlery
Dreams: That everyone can understand each other, to experience the Digimon world and be a good player

Home: Was born in Kiev, Russia but raised in Tokyo, Japan
Personality: Most of the time, Cyles is in a very happy mood and can make anybody smile on a good day. His raspy, childish voice due to puberty can be very annoying, but to a person who"s used to it, it can be very uplifting no matter to who. He is very accidental and trippy, and he gets into lots of trouble at random times, but he gets away pretty quickly.

Over the course of bad times, he gives a prideful puff into his lungs and keeps the enthusiasm up in any group; majorly failing at random times, he rarely fails to at least allow a group to stand up and “try” to succeed. Although this very cheery demeanor, it does not mean Cyles is devoid of sadness. At times when he is desperate his constant whining can get annoying, but he only does this when he is alone in fear that “others might cry along with him”.

As said in the last paragraph, Cyles has a fear of making others uncomfortable or sad, unluckily, sometimes, he cannot tell directly if someone is being embarrassed by him if he feels he is only trying to uplift that person"s feelings. No matter how horrible the pain he receives is, he will always keep an uplifting personality until he is left alone.

Though he cannot properly understand the concept of love, he feels more acquainted with people of his gender, especially if they are a fatherly figure. This does not completely resemble a completely bisexual state of sexuality, he simply enjoys being people of his own gender than being with females.

Though his carefree behavior, he is a very respectful person, quick to say “Sorry” or “Excuse me” in just a snap without anyone forcing him to say so. Due to this same respectful nature, he also can"t help but to help people in need, he will always be the first to rush by someone"s side when they are in danger, or in trouble. However, since Cyles is still a developing teenager, he is quick to react and very curious towards his surroundings. Sometimes he can be filled with pride and this usually makes him too cocky, but even if proven wrong in this state, he still remains cheerful.

Also, when around the people who he has been with for the longest time, Cyles can easily be affected with the emotions of betrayal, sadness and can sometimes whine, this personality was possibly born from his little parental and family bond when he was a child. Though if he is treated correctly from those people, he will keep his normal, happy-go-lucky personality.
History: Cyles was born in a small town in Kiev, Russia, with his Japanese mother and Russian father. His father was a Christian but no matter how many times Cyles asked, Cyles" mother would never tell him what it was, he spent his whole life going to church without his mother. He soon began to question if his mother really had a religion, and since his father taught him that Christianity was the ultimate religion, he began to dislike his mother because she wasn"t a Christian.

As a child, he would always play video games, especially Digimon. He grew very close to the franchise, though he was laughed at at the school because everybody was busy with things like Pokemon or other video games. He knew a lot about Digimon, but he wanted to know even more. He"d seen them all, Digimon cards, Digimon Action Figures, Digimon video games; he never missed anything.

Few years had passed, but he continued to love the two equally and they lived a normal life either way. One night, while Cyles had been busy watching a few Digimon shows, he had heard his father screaming. He was screaming helplessly as if he couldn"t do anything. Hearing this, Cyles quickly turned off his laptop and ran towards his parents room. His father"s screaming stopped and his mother went outside of the room.

“He was only having a bad dream, a bad dream of being unhappy.”

His mother said as he asked Cyles to go back to his room with a smile. Cyles was calm, seeing that his mother smiled. Without a single worry, he went back to bed, and fell asleep while watching some Digimon episodes.

When he awoke the next day, his father had been reported dead, who murdered him and what murdered him was unknown since there were no signs of touching him and no signs of anything wrong, he must have just gotten a heart attack, some police reported, and very soon enough the funeral came over.

Everyone was mourning on that day, his father was a nice man, probably the nicest man ever; it was normal for him to feel sad about it. He cried and he cried and as he looked at his mother something was very strange about her. She was smiling, with a very happy face, it was as if she felt nothing.

“Isn"t it sad that a nice man just leaves you behind?” She said as a dripped down her eyes.

Cyles mother wanted to make sure that they were both safe from whatever happened to his father so they went away into Japan and grew up with a normal and bulliless life.

Or so he thought…

When Cyles" mother was finally ready to confess her true religion to him and let him bear the truth, it was one of the strangest and traumatizing parts of Cyles life. His mother was actually part of a religion called “Happy Science”, this religion was normal to Japan, and it was a religion that made sure that everyone was happy, that there was peace everywhere on earth.

When Cyles had entered a so-called “church” of this religion, they were led down a flight of stairs into a poorly-lighted room. His mother quickly stepped up the stage and began preaching about happiness, it was all nice and really well done but suddenly things really went wrong.

Anyone who was seen frowning was to be attacked by everyone celebrating, anybody who didn"t smile, he didn"t follow the actions of their brothers or sisters were tortured, and when they looked at his scared little face Cyles ran away and reported it to the police.

The police never believed Cyles, but had no choice and followed Cyles" request to keep away from his mother. He grew up with his grandmother and went through a few years of therapy. The “Happy Science” religion has been criticized ever since this incident, but only Cyles knows the truth.

In fear that one day that Cyles would one day be seen by his mother, he always had a smile on his face and was always uplifting. He tried his best to laugh no matter how painful it was in fear that one of those “Happies” would find him and do the same thing to him.

He grew up a normal life with this routine, nobody questioned his happiness, and he made lots of friends. He was finally in peace of mind, but what scared him is that he had been turned into one of them. Into a “Happy”.

Past all this, he heard, that one day, his favorite video game was now an accessible online world that he could enter anytime, and he was lucky enough to be able to go here. He is now on his way to start his Digimon journey.

Other:
Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOkdo-PzwlY

[/details]

Full name: Flint Ryder

Nickname:

Alias: FR

Height: Just under 6ft

Weight:

Birthday: May 14th

[b]Appearance

[details]
:

[/details][/b]

Digivice colour: Colour 1: Light Purple Colour 2: dark grey

Likes: Adrenaline pumping sports. He loves anything that will get his blood rushing.Dislikes: He hates negative people, or people who think too much of themselves.

Fears: He both loves and is scared of extreme sports because of all the dangers they have.

Dreams: He dreams to one day travel the world.

Home: Newcastle/England

Personality: He is an overly energetic person. He can sometimes talk too fast and people can’t understand him. He sometimes rushes into things without giving it much thought, which can be both good and bad. History: He grew up with an average childhood. There was never nothing particularly special about him. His dad is the manager of a sports equipment shop with many shops around the globe. He mother is a school teacher, who teaches little kids. Flint has had many weekend jobs in his teenage years, which he uses the money to do all these sports.

Other: Nothing much to add.

Dear all who have signed up for this RP.

Sorry for the delay. I will be up with your teams soon. I just had some difficulties and needed to make some changes to teams.

I will also be running another rp along side this one. It would be nice if you had a look at that one too.

Once again, sorry for the wait, and also, happy new year.

ITS ABOUT FREAKING TIME WE HEARD FROM YOU…joking~ ;D
Do I find the other RP on your profile? (You can delete this post afterwards if you want)

ITS ABOUT FREAKING TIME WE HEARD FROM YOU…joking~ ;D
Do I find the other RP on your profile? (You can delete this post afterwards if you want)[/quote]

Just for future note, topic creators can’t delete posts. Sapphy’s not a mod either, so they can’t either.

Also, the profile is, unfortunately, very non-existant with general stuff about them.

xD
Sorry again. My profile isn’t up yet because I’m trying to balance both rps as much as I can. The other RP I mentioned is in development because I found some problems with it. I might not even release it yet to avoid confusion.
Digimon sets are almost up~

This time they are different from the other rps as I will include info on all the evos in that line so you won’t have to go and research yourselves (unless you want to.)