Time for my epic bug report.
Summary of Bug:
What you were doing at the time: Using a Blizzard TM.
Where you were in the game/menus: Tanren’s storage, In the Inventory menu.
What happened: Used said TM but the dialog asking to replace a move didn’t show up and the TM went poof.
OS/Version: Windows 10.
Expected Result: “Replace a move” dialog shows up like normal.
Actual Result: Dialog doesn’t show up and the TM just disappears outta the Inventory.
Steps to reproduce:
- Use a Blizzard TM.
- …See If It glitches or not?
Visual Proof (screenshots, videos, logs) - attached below: [has none B)]
But wait, there’s more!:
- was your inventory full? - Noe
- which pokemon was learning the TM? - Toxapex
- did the mon have 4 moves learned already? - Yes
- did the mon already know the move blizzard? - Noe
- anything else you may want to add - <:)
Note: This happened before a while ago with a Volt Switch TM.