Drakos' Signature Shop [CLOSED]

So I’m back to making signatures finally, however at the moment I’m not in possession of Photoshop (with which I made my older signatures) so I have started this shop to try and improve my skills using Paint.NET.

Rules

•One request at a time. However, you may request for me to crop your signature into an avatar as well; that will not count as a seperate request.
•I’m only doing 5 requests at a time. If there are already 5 people waiting for theirs and you request, I’ll simply ignore your request.
•I want a good quality render, so if you give me a render to use and I don’t like it, for whatever reason (will mostly be; too small, .JPEG, etc) I’ll simply choose a different render to use.

Gallery
[hr][/hr]
Paint.NET

[hr][/hr]
Photoshop

[hr][/hr]
Request Forms
Signature Request Form

[b]Signature Request[/b]
[b]Text:[/b]
[b]Image / Render:[/b]
[b]Background Colour:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

[b]Avatar Request[/b]
[b]Image / Render:[/b]
[b]Background Colour:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

Sup my first post

Hello Drakos! I’d like to request an avatar and signature. :'D

Signature (And avatar) Request
Text: Mad
Image / Render: You said you’d find one 'cause I can’t, so yeah… The character I want is Seto Kousuke (From Kagerou Project). If you can’t find any good render of him, just do a signature/avatar of Cherrim (Overcast).
Background Colour: Whatever that fits.
Other: Add whatever you think that fits.

Thank you! <3

Here you go Mad!

Signature:

Signature Request
Text: Skarow
PMU Moderator
Image / Render: Sugimori’s art of Carbink
Background Colour: Bluish Gray
Other: N/A

Here you go.

Signature and Avatar Request
Text: The worlds laws, I’ll decide them.
[b]Image / Render: Lunatic Psyker from Elsword here’s an example

[details]

[/details][/b]
Background Colour: Purple or whatever fits.
Other: No borders, other than that nothing.

I’m sorry but you’re going to have to find me a render of this character without a background, as this image - and all the other ones I have found - have white pixels around edge when I delete the background. The signature would look unrefined if I used one of the images that I found.

I’m sorry but you’re going to have to find me a render of this character without a background, as this image - and all the other ones I have found - have white pixels around edge when I delete the background. The signature would look unrefined if I used one of the images that I found.[/quote]

Tried to cut it out for you. Try using Layer Styles / Properties -> Outer Glow and Inner Glow if you have a pixelly border. Usually solves the problem.

http://i59.tinypic.com/1hza5c.jpg

I’m sorry but you’re going to have to find me a render of this character without a background, as this image - and all the other ones I have found - have white pixels around edge when I delete the background. The signature would look unrefined if I used one of the images that I found.[/quote]

Tried to cut it out for you. Try using Layer Styles / Properties -> Outer Glow and Inner Glow if you have a pixelly border. Usually solves the problem.

http://i59.tinypic.com/1hza5c.jpg[/quote]
Yeah, still trying to get my head round where everything is in Paint.NET. In any case, thanks a lot!

One question, could you just make the avatar for me, I was going to ask Ren for the banner because I’d love to have two things done by one person to show a sort of variation but here’s the image I’d want for the avatar.

Signature Request
Text:Morphius07
Image / Render:Weavile or Mimoswine
Background Colour: Icy color :D
Other:hope you make it cool cause I really love ice pokes if you can make two sig I appreciate it :) <3

Sorry pal, if you look at the date of the last post, you’ll see that I haven’t made signatures in a while.

Oh i really like the siggy you make if you have time please do my request i will wait longer till you make it keep your time

Not particularly pleased with it, but here you go.

Signature Request
Text: Torick
Image / Render: A Crobat. Using my phone right now so cant get a render
Background Colour: Dark purple and black
Other: -

Sorry pal, if you look at the date of the last post, you’ll see that I haven’t made signatures in a while.[/quote]

Sorry pal, if you look at the date of the last post, you’ll see that I haven’t made signatures in a while.[/quote][/quote]
Probably my fault for not mentioning on the OP that it’s closed. lol

Edit: In any case, here it is, Torick.

Thanks and it looks great :D

Thanks likes what i expected to you its really cool :)