Dream Messenger (Mainly Pokemon, all OCs accepted)

Alright. PM me this form for your OC before you post, please. I’d appreciate it if you didn’t keep things a mystery, like a lot of people do. It’s for a good reason.
Name:
Species(Dream Sprite, pokemon(species),etc):
Personality:
Interests:
Special Appearance Details(if any):
Side(Hero, Villain):
Picture(optional):

Anyways, this roleplay takes place in a village deep in a forest called Silent Forest
The name of the village is Sekkaludia Village.
Sekkaludia Village is secluded, hiding away from the rest of the world.
Recently, in Sekkaludia, there have been strange occurences.
Loud ringing throughout the village, citizens acting strangely as if they were possessed, people going missing…
It’s all chaos!
Not only in Sekkaludia, but there have also been instances of these occurences in the rest of the world!
There are brave people, though, who wish to protect their precious world and find out what’s really going on.
These people are known as heroes.
Along with heroes, there are also villains.
villains are always up to no good and make it their sworn duty to kill off heroes to keep them from foiling their plans.
There are entities, known as Dream Sprites.
They visit heroes in their dreams to provide information and explain the whereabouts of the villains, though they are only allowed to do it vaguely. Their evil counterparts are known as Dread Sprites.

Alright, this is a /brief/ description of the story. There are interesting phenomena, and there are heroes who need to destroy the source. Villains are in control of, or support the source and they try to get rid of the heroes. The dream sprites assist the heroes, while the dread sprites assist the villains. The heroes meet in Sekkaludia and the surrounding forest, etc etc
Alright, I should introduce my characters.
Name: Carumia
Species(Dream Sprite, pokemon(species),etc): Snivy
Personality: Carumia is very loyal. She respects those who deserve her respect and she is very kind.
Interests: Art, gardening, etc
Special Appearance Details(if any): She has a different color scheme than other snivy.
Side(Hero, Villain): Hero!
Picture(optional):

Name: Esprim
Species(Dream Sprite, pokemon(species),etc): Espeon, Dream Sprite
Personality: Esprim is a very serious sprite, delivering information to the heroes as much as she can. Do to the Sprite code, though, she has to be very vague.
Interests: All forms of literature
Special Appearance Details(if any): She is a golden Espeon with a vine around her tail.
Side(Hero, Villain): Hero.
Picture(optional):

Name: Terora
Species(Dream Sprite, pokemon(species),etc): Sneasel, Dread Sprite
Personality: Terora enjoys torturing to the good and giving to the evil through nightmares. She’ll help the villains in any way. She hates the light.
Interests: Pranking people, nightmares, blood, etc
Special Appearance Details(if any): Terora has a different color scheme than other sneasel.
Side(Hero, Villain): Villain.
Picture(optional):

Name: Cyldra
Species(Dream Sprite, pokemon(species),etc): Lopunny
Personality: Cyldra is very clever. She’ll use whatever she can to fool others into thinking she’s nice. She thinks things out and makes a plan before doing anything else.
Interests: World destruction, tea, etc
Special Appearance Details(if any): Cyldra has a different color scheme than other Lopunny.
Side(Hero, Villain): Villain.
Picture(optional):

Alright, I have a few starting characters. When you register, please do not keep your character’s information a secret, as you are PMing me the form.
Paragraph style roleplay is appreciated, but you may use script style or switch between the two. It’s good if you stay consistent with your roleplay style.
Please do not be lazy and shorten things.
Also, it would be appreciated if you didn’t get on others for their roleplay skills. Not everyone is good at roleplaying. Even I’m not that great compared to other roleplayers I’ve seen.
Anyways, I’ll start.

[hr][/hr]

Carumia woke up in her home in the morning, still exhausted. Last night there was a festival in the village and she had stayed up all night. Carumia let out a loud yawn as she sat up. The light of the sun casting in through the window hurt her eyes and she had a headache. “I had that dream again…” she said as she stood up. Carumia kept having dreams where she saw a golden Espeon who tried to communicate with her. She shrugged it off and walked outside to the rest of Sekkaludia Village. There were many people living here. Merchants, mothers and their new hatchlings, friends playing, and so many more. The village was very active. Carumia was familiar with almost everyone there. She saw someone, though, who she didn’t even know was in the village. She called, “Hey! Are you new here?” (The next person to pm me the form may answer. )

Hol’ up son. I see you’re new to the Forums. Now, why don’t you give us a little more information on your characters? Also, why don’t you wait for some folks to join before you start RP-ing? Forum RP-ing takes just a tad more patience than RP-ing in game. Here are a few threads to help you get the crowd you need!

http://pmuniverse.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=67&t=7189

http://pmuniverse.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=67&t=5078

Best of luck! And most importantly, have fun!
(I’ll be reading!)