DSotM Has Been Remade! (Disbanded)

We’ve disbanded, so no need to keep this up, I guess. ^^; If a staff member could lock this, I’d like that.

ok red want more rules? hmmmmmm
ill think of some later

Hm, interesting group. It might fit my shadowy needs.

:cry: im not gonna be able to get on PMU till i get a laptop because my dad deleted it :cry:
:cry: so…not gettin on till christmas :cry:

so…asch and red are in charge while im gone :dot:
ADD MEMBAZ!!!

:’: red i see a flaw in your members thing…MY NAME DOESNT START WITH A CAP!!
caps were needed there…

Sinx, you know you can edit a post correct? Double/Triple Posting is not allowed

Added a new poll. Please vote, it ends in 15 days.

Red why you no add me :cry:

OOPS I FORGOT SORRY fixes

Much better. We still need Sinx :>_<:

Added a “What’s Going On” and “Coming Soon” section, added Elementstars to the guild list, and I’m about to put on a “Welcome back” to sinx.

Congrats to Cinder, who became an admin, and welcome to Elementstars, who joined just now! Also, welcome back to PMU, sinx! /late

Hello, everyone! I’m going to update the first post in just a moment; I’ve made a new banner for us. C: Go ahead and PM me, fellow members, if you want to use it; I’ll give you the code for putting it in your sig.

Grockle is new to the guild!~ :la: Be sure to welcome him if you see him! Welcome, Grockle!

Hai All:3

WELCOME WELCOME TSU. /huggle

I’ll add your name to the member list in a sec

Thanks, Red:3 The only rule I think I can’t do is taking care of sinx and Cinder.

Thanks, Red:3 The only rule I think I can’t do is taking care of sinx and Cinder.[/quote]
…Err, no problem. xD Uhhh it doesn’t apply to you! :'D /shot

Thanks, Red:3 The only rule I think I can’t do is taking care of sinx and Cinder.[/quote]
…Err, no problem. xD Uhhh it doesn’t apply to you! :'D /shot[/quote]

LOL, that’s good:3

On 2/11/13 i may not be on PMU anymore because my internet may cut off it may even be before so yea who knows when (days later) oh wait its only gonna be for a day or so