Either force palm goes through glee scarf or glee scarf doesn't work

Summary of Bug:
What you were doing at the time: Winden training dojo
Where you were in the game/menus: one of the floors I suppose
What happened: Glee scarf isn’t giving snorlax immunity to fighting type damage, the move that was going through it was force palm from medichams and hariyamas in the dungeon, so either force palm goes through it or glee scarf just doesn’t function at all, would need to check it specifically.

OS/Version:
Windows 10

Expected Result:
Physical immunity
Actual Result:
Snorlax took damage from force palm which is a fighting type skill with glee scarf in inventory.
Steps to reproduce:

1. Glee scarf in inventory
  2. Go get hit by a fighting move
  3. Profit

Visual Proof (screenshots, videos, logs) - attached below:

ok, let’s get straight, thats not what glee scarf does, it dosent prevent physical damage, it absorbs fighting type moves which is very different,

regardless force palm should not have dealt damage, but before anyone claims the item is broken lets go trought a couple of scenarios that may have the item not working

• was the item sticky?
  • in what item slot of the bag was the item the bottom, top or middle?
  • where you under the effects of imbargo, magic room or any ofther effect that prevents items from working?

Yeah, I’m aware, I just wrote physical when I meant fighting throughout the report, wasn’t thinking. The glee scarf was not sticky, there was no x in front of its name during the time of the test, I checked it and took hits, I can’t confirm on the other moves though since I don’t know if I was hit by them during the floor before the test or if medicham/hariyama even use those.

1 Like

Video: Glee Scarf is broken - YouTube

1 Like

Can confirm, the family item doesn’t work

2 Likes

more proof

1 Like