Embrace the Modding Potential of PMU (To An Extent)

The ability to make skins is cool, but theres so much more potential here for stuff the community could create using the source material at hand, whether its sound editing or sprites, maybe even skinning items and such? as long as its not used to exploit the game or profited off of, maybe consider opening up towards people that wanna do more than just skin the window the game comes in.

(the skins are great tho, no shade.)

i don’t think pmu would ever share its source code tbh cause of safety and what not. but! iirc the code pmu is based off is posted somewhere in some boomer forum on the internet from way back or maybe a github :umbreshrug:

correct me if im wrong i got boomer brain maybe im thinking about something else

naaa i mean stuff thats simple like this , the discord has no channels or discussions for stuff like this, its not like im the only one ever thats wanted to make unofficial edits to the game or anything. but source code? we wouldnt need that, we just need basic image editing and a place that would embrace it :stuck_out_tongue: