End Of Sanity [Roleplay Sign - Up & OCC]

I always RP under the name “Anthony Johnson” and I feel as though I shouldent change it…[/quote]

I said “avatar”, not name. I have no problem with your name. The basis of this RP is that you somehow end up as your avatar. That means you are either a blue Ponyta, or you change your avatar to your appearance, either is acceptable.

Ok, Sorry.

No biggie. Accepted, welcome aboard.

OOC: I would reply to to Agunimon, but I’m waiting for trainergold to post. Oh, and just wait until I change my avatar to Chuck Norris. XDjk

OI! Pokefriends, your font colour hurts my eyes xD

You guysss. I need to post now. ASDF.

Alright, I"ll post and have Ivan join in shortly.

Oh Happy Birthday Cynder

Happy Birfday, Cyn.
BTW, can’t wait to see what happens next.

Oh hey, thanks guys.

My post might be a bit delayed, “cuz it"s my birthday and all, but I"ll get this thing kickin” as soon as possible.

Dude, that was your 2424th post, that’s probably a bit like 666, careful man.

Roleplay posts don’t count.

. . . Yeah. We post like crazy.

This thing’s going fast, I’ll try to get back to you folks soon.

Edit: Woah. This thing has breezed by since I’ve last posted. owo;;

What’s with the “Status”, I see everyone doing it. I’m assuming it’s optional? Kinda cool to know, but I’d rather incorporate it into my writing. (Although, I should do that more. xD;)

We don’t post crazy, actually. Well, we do compared to other RPs now… but back in the old days…

Rambles about the old days.
So, that’s how I defeated the Nazis while saving the donut sword of Zeus.

Just kidding.

We are going pretty fast though. :D

Omg, Just yesterday, I found that my lives were 666, and in that game, it’s bad if you enter a level with 666 lives, wanna know why?

It’s because you cannot use ANYTHING if you glitched, or collected lives the wrong way, and u got 666, but it’s only for that level, and when you can collect another life, it makes it not be glitched anymore.

But if you never collected a life in your first 666 level, you have to try to get a 1-up house to work, because levels wont anymore…

Okie, I’m done… :P

:@~@: What game?

Super Mario 3D land Online Multiplayer, It uses Java, and they added a dumb script for it… They also added all sorts of guns and knives, and motorcycles, and cars… And you can code with java to make modifications (mods for short) For the Single Player Mode.

Oh yes, and it’s made by people who are fans of Mario, and Minecraft… Your origonal 3D skin is Mario, but by just drawing something in the template, you can create a custom 3D skin…

I know too much of it, and minecraft…

EDIT: I don’t want to double post, but I had an idea.

What if, we make it seem like it’s just a dream, so when someone dies they say they woke up in their house in their bed, and their mom called them down for breakfast, and when you look in the mirror of your bathroom, your normal…?

Just a minor major suggestion… XD I called it “major” cuz it’s so long…

Edit number 2: Sorry, but I have decided to stop doing this RP because I am going to be changing my avatar very soon…

Best hopes and wishes (even though i will still lurk the RP) and I might rejoin as somebody else soon!