End Of Sanity [Roleplay Sign - Up & OCC]

Roleplay Information

Level: INSANITY!
Rating: PG-13, just to be safe.
Genre: Randomness, Comedy, Drama, Romance, Fantasy, Magic, and a lot of other stuff.
Characters Limit: As many as you can handle.
Limit: Around a paragraph per post. Use good grammar or Slenderman will find you!

Roleplay Staff

GM: Cynder
Co - Mod(s): FluffyEevee

Plot

Welcome to the world of Pokemon! Just kidding, welcome to the rough harsh winters of Russia were it snows non-stop and the temperatures drop far below zero, friendship won"t exactly help you out here. Following a really random plane crash that you just “so happened” to be on, you are now stuck in the harsh wilderness with a bunch of other idiots who were also on the plane just like you! Oh, but that"s not all – the expansion pack of zombies comes free trial with your experience of freezing to death.

That"s not all either, there"s more, isn"t that fun, kid?! It turns out you are most likely in a twisted reality controlled by some jerk named, “The Troll”, who is totally not the obvious final boss or anything. Because of this totally helpful ally – he"s not an enemy, I swear, you won"t be betrayed halfway through, I promise – you are now whatever your avatar is. That"s right! Whatever inhumane, ugly, gorgeous, amazing peasant person is currently your avatar, you suddenly find yourself stuck in their body! That"s not it, you also have a really nice DS on you…yeah, that battery life is your health. You should really take care of that. Seriously, you break that thing and you are instantly dead. At least you have something really nice with you to help you sweep those zombies – whatever weapon you last used in a video game is now in your posession. Go nuts, kids.

Oh, one last thing. You also have six regular Pokeballs that are empty in your posession. Because, guess what? Kyurem, that"s what. That meteor that hit held thousands of particles that when impacted the Earth, suddenly created, ohmygod, Pokemon!

So now you have a really annoyed legendary Pokemon, a group of clueless people, zombies, an enemy ally that will betray help you, and did I mention? Slenderman is also, kind of, sort of after you. Yeeep. So, have a fun time kiddo! Oh, be careful of all those Earthquakes and stuff. If the magma begins to rise from the Earth, don"t worry! We are all going to die anyway!

Cheers!

~ Rosetta La Eckhart

The DS

When you awake from the plane crash, you will find a DS in a pouch near or attached to you. This pouch will keep it warm, but will not keep it from melting. It is not water proof. Point being: don"t be an idiot. For some reason, the DS cannot be turned off. It can be put on “Sleep Mode”, however, it will still lose battery that way. There will be flowing electricity in small houses found in settlements throughout Russia. It can also be replaced through changing the battery package, however, you need a companion for the latter option. You can style your DS any way you want, any color, any kind, you can even pick a game. If your DS is hit, it may begin to “leak”, the more it leaks, the more blood you lose. Heat and water work similar, you will get dizzy, faint, and die. If you sync up to your DS, you can “level up” for a certain amount of time, this can make your powers and attacks stronger, it can also do other cool stuff, so hook up different game cartridges to see all the combinations. Russian games can be found throughout the country, so try them out. If you sync up, battery runs out a lot quicker, so be careful. DSes can also be used a light source. Just, really. Be careful with these things…

Zombies

Like every other stereotype survival Roleplay: zombies are needed. So, a mysterious strain of virus just SUDDENLY broke out, and we really have no explanation. But, it"s Russia. So. Enjoy the zombies. Fatalities, right? They can"t be killed by normal means, only a head shot can do it. Unless you don"t have a gun, so in that case, let"s just pretend your weapon is magical or something.

Slenderman

This one is self-explanatory. You have a stalker, congratulations. Don"t sleep, don"t go into sh–you all know what Slenderman. Just deal with it. This guy can screw up your DS, so try and protect it.

The Troll

Some guy who is willing to help you. He leaves you guys notes and stuff, but he writes in
“N00b”, so it"s hard to read. He doesn"t have suspicious motives as far as you know…

Kyurem & Pokemon

They came from the meteor from space. There is an abnormal amount of Pokemon to be caught, but you only have six Pokeballs, so catch with caution. Kyurem is really annoyed, as you can see: he"s already caused Moscow to explode with an Ice Beam. Only you and your “allies” can stop him.

You

Your some idiot, that like the rest of the idiots, boarded a plane to Russia without being prepared and ended up having to survive. You are whatever your avatar is. You are found with whatever weapon you last used in a video game, plus six Pokeballs. You can name yourself whatever you want, fake a background story. No one cares. Your image has already been predetermined though…bwahaha…

The Rules

[ul][li]Only one character. Appearance can change when your avatar changes.[/li]
[li]No cursing, please. If you do it once, I"ll let it slide, but don"t let it become a habit, "kay?[/li]
[li]Romance is indeed allowed, but nothing deemed “inappropriate”, nothing that is “disturbing”.[/li]
[li]Drama is allowed in the RP, outside of it, first one starts, first one out. No exceptions.[/li]
[li]For Slenderman sake, no trolling, nothing that offends other. I WILL KICK YOU OUT.[/li]
[li]If you have any questions PM moi, or leave it here in the thread. I"ll get back to you.[/li]
[li]I encourage strong character development. In fact, think of good plot twists, and surprise us![/li]
[li]Feel free to use this topic to play silly games or spam messages.[/li]
[li]No trolling, either.[/li]
[li]To ensure you"ve read this, tell me how amazing Junior Doctor is.[/li]
[li]Abide to the regular PMU Site Rules.[/li]
[li]Enjoy yourself and all the havoc and chaos to come![/ul][/li]
The Form

[Delete the brackets]

[Picture of your avatar is put here]

[b]Full Name:[/b]
[b]Fake Name (Optional):[/b]
[b]Nickname(s):[/b]
[b]Alias:[/b]

[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]

[b]DS Style (3DS, XL, Lite, etc):[/b]
[b]DS Color:[/b]
[b]Game Included:[/b]

[b]Weapon:[/b]

[b]Biography / Background Story (Optional):[/b]
[b]Personality (Optional):[/b] 

[b]Strange Abilities/ Attributes / Traits:[/b]

[b]Other / Side Notes:[/b]

Once accepted into the Roleplay, begin posting here.

Cast List

FluffyEeveeplaying the role as Cyril Erra.
Agunimon playing the role as Erica.
Trainer Gold playing the role as Zia Argerithian.
Iman5000 playing the role as Aria Spiritum.
Cynder playing the role as Ivan Leoniv Gagarin II.
Luli playing the role as Marie.
SplashtehOshawott playing the role as Jordan.

Full Name: Cyril Erra
Fake Name : N/A
Nickname(s): N/A
Alias: Cyril

DS Style: 3DS
DS Color: Blue
Game Included:Fire Emblem: Awakening

Weapon: Wrench and PDA

Biography / Background Story:N/A
Personality:Amiable
Strange Abilities/ Attributes / Traits: Can sense
When Built sentries are Damaged/Low on Ammo.

Cynder you are a genius. I don’t even. I guess I’ll hop into something I can’t comprehend for the heck of it. I hope we can finish this insanity. Fufu.

You should post more Junior Doctor songs for me. I need to listen to more before I can really make a statement. :v
I guess I’ll say they are awesome, for your sake?

Full Name: Erica.
Fake Name: N/A.
Nickname(s): Eri (More of a Pet Name).
Alias: Ren, Agunimon, PhantomThiefDark.

DS Style: DS Lite.
DS Color: Red.
Game Included: Custom Robo Arena.

Weapon: (A Custom Robo, a small robot that is controlled by a “pilot’s” mind. You can probably Google to find out more about the franchise. A safety lock feature is included on the robo. If it is off, it can cause minor - major damage to a pilot and his/her opponent depending on the situation. The pilot, if inexperienced, is rendered near immobile while he/she has her robo deployed since it takes much concentration to power. )
Robo: Katana
Gun: Scythe Gun
Pod: Scythe Pod
Bomb: Scythe Bomb
Legs: Scythe Legs

Biography / Background Story: Erica is just some random kid dragged into this whole mess. She doesn’t mind the adventure, but would rather be in the comfort and safety of her room. The lack of a laptop is really bugging her, though. She’s a total Pokemon nerd, and somehow, she does pretty well in school.
Personality: Erica just can’t help being nice, but she doesn’t mind being witty and sarcastic as well.

Strange Abilities/ Attributes / Traits: N/A.

Other / Side Notes: Blind without glasses, I’ve got really sucky vision. xD

I would join but I’m afraid I’d just kill the RP. Also, found an error.

Full Name: Zia Argerithian
Fake Name : Z
Nickname(s): Z
Alias: “The girl with the frozen fears”

DS Style: DSi
DS Color: Black
Game Included: Inazuma Eleven 2. Blizard

Weapon: An unlimited supply of Footballs and the ability to use many shots and tricks with them.

Biography / Background Story : Whats to say, she’s not even a quarter through her life, what there is of a biography is quite basic.
Personality : Physically fit, quite shy underneath the tough girl outer. Quite the fan of music: A huge fan of the amazing Junior Doctor.

Strange Abilities/ Attributes / Traits: The ability to motivate people almost instantaneously and neon pink eyes

Other / Side Notes:

I was playing Rage. Give me a break.

Full Name: Kemerd Lenum Gunslinger
Fake Name (Optional): Nick
Nickname(s): Nick, Kem
Alias: None

DS Style (3DS, XL, Lite, etc): Lite
DS Color: Black
Game Included: Action Replay, Pokemon White

Weapon: Hackz, Settler’s Assault Rifle

Biography / Background Story (Optional): His family was murdered, and he became an engineer and programmer.

Strange Abilities/ Attributes / Traits: Really good with electronics, can make amazing things, can hack, surprisingly strong, can fix almost anything. He’s really good with guns, due to his dad and brother being marines. Has blood full of nanotrites due to being transformed into Nicholas Raine, which means he can heal from anything in a couple seconds, can come back to life, killing or stunning all threats around him, and has an amazingly fast mind.

Other / Side Notes: He hackz.

EDITED:
Seems fun…

Full Name: Aria Spiritum
Fake Name (Optional):
Nickname(s):
Alias: Girl with 1000 dreams

DS Style (3DS, XL, Lite, etc):3DS
DS Color: White
Game Included: Paper Mario Sticker Star

Weapon: Spiritual Talismans and Gohei(used for physical combat) and familiars

Strange Abilities/ Attributes / Traits: Flight, Familiar summoning

Other / Side Notes: Her Familiar summoning will drain her battery slightly more

Familiars:

Alra
Class: Knight

Tarla
Class: Elemental Mage

Splash, thanks for pointing out the error. Fixing it now. Agunimon and Fluffles, accepted. The rest of you didn"t read the sign up, you are Roleplaying as your avatar (however, you can be like Agunimon, and RP as yourself in the form of your avatar). For example, Kermerd would be a Charizard, however, his personality and biography do not need to change, etc.

Sorted, sorry about that ^^

Ivan Leoniv Gagarin II

Full Name:
Ivan Leoniv Gagarin II

Nickname(s):
None, currently.

Alias:
Currently none.

DS Style:
3DS

DS Color:
Black

Game Included:
Tales Of The Abyss 3DS

Weapon:
Hellsing .454 pistol from a Mod from Left 4 Dead 2. Shown below.

Biography / Background Story:

A spoiled American child who was luckily adopted by a family of wealthy business owners and lawyers. He actually has Russian roots, but hails from California, which deducts to the fact that he unlikely to handle cold to a certain extent. He rarely mentions his reasoning as to why he would end up in Russia, but it can be assumed it has something to do with his biological family. Ironically enough, even after adoption, his family kept his name, as they thought, “it was important for him to know where he came from”. The kid doesn"t speak a single Russian word or have an accent, but that can change very quickly…

Personality:
Ivan"s a tsundere. He rarely speaks about himself, and is kind of stoic aside from the fact that he tends to WHINE constantly about the snow. Yes, he"s a spoiled brat. No, he does not care that it annoys everyone else, or that everyone else is FREEZING TOO, because he"s obviously more important! Despite being a clueless brat, Ivan tends to be motivated and is willing to help the group out in their endeavors to escape the nightmare that they are trapped in. He is innovative, and kind of brilliant, and has a certain sense of will power, although this doesn"t cancel out the fact he is still quite selfish and still whiny. He also tends to dislike people, and is the type of guy to argue, but keep to himself and “kill them in his head”. Ivan is surprisingly perspective, and is a self-proclaimed child prodigy when it comes to Human Behavior Analysis, he can almost read people to perfection. He never talks about his hobbies, however, it can be assumed he like photography, considering how he will sometimes waste battery to take pictures. Ivan is somewhat afraid of the dark.

Strange Abilities/ Attributes / Traits:
Abnormally perspective, and a self proclaimed child prodigy, but apparently has “evidence to back it up”. He has amazing memory skills and remembers almost everything he sees, and never forgets a face. He makes a very good photographer and detective.

It"s chill, thanks for fixing it. Accepted, welcome aboard.

Junior Doctor is the most amazing ever! c’:

Full Name: Marie
Nickname: Markie
Alias: Luli / Luki

DS Style: DSi
DS Color: White (with green star stickers!~)
Game Included: Okamiden

Weapon: Brush (with a time limit!) + holy beads

Biography / Background Story: Marie is a nerd who sleeps, eats, and plays video games all day. She has no interesting backstory to her whatsoever. Nooooope.
Personality: A sleepy, childish gamer, Marie sometimes can’t even be bothered to finish her own games. She can be a bit mouse-like, but usually she is cynical and sardonic.

Strange Abilities/ Attributes / Traits: N/A

Other / Side Notes:

-takes out hammer and fixes-

Looks like a total Mary-Sue. Awesome. Welcome aboard the Insane Train.

Nebermind I want to join.

Okay yeah. Kirby.

Full Name: Jordan.
Fake Name (Optional):
Nickname(s): Jo-Jo.
Alias:

DS Style (3DS, XL, Lite, etc): Dsi
DS Color: Blue
Game Included: Kirby Super Star Ultra

Weapon: Galaxia (Was playing Return to Dreamland. P2 as Meta Knight)

Biography / Background Story (Optional):
Personality (Optional): Sorta smart for her age. She’s a natural born klutz, which in the end might get her killed. Jordan is a huge Kirby fan, but not one who collects all the action figures or games or whatever. She’s really childish and likes making jokes. Loves cookies, Sleeping, and talking, and she tends to hold long grudges against people who anger her for a while.

Strange Abilities/ Attributes / Traits: Being Kirby, Jordan has the ability to inhale almost anything, and either swallow it to get its special abilities (if it has one) or spit it out as a star that ranges as a weak shot, or a unstoppable bullet that tears through almost anything, depeneding on the size of what she inhaled or how many things she inhaled. And with Galaxia, she can heal herself a bit, warp a friend to her, go super fast for a very short time, or summon a tornado, depending on how many enemies were defeated previously. She can also puff up and float for a limited time, about 1-2 minutes, and while doing this she can’t attack or talk.

Other / Side Notes: Pshh, I hope I’m not being a Mary Sue. I’ll change stuff if I am. Also, I guess Junior Doctor is cool.

YOU GUESS JUNIOR DOCTOR IS COOL? Unacceptable. Just kidding, welcome to the band of misfits and freaks. Anyway, making the cast list now, then I"m putting the RP up.

Mind if I join? or is it closed? Anyways, hope you accept!

(NOTE: I AM NOT SQUARE! DON’T SAY I AM IN THE RP!)

Full Name: Anthony Johnson the Second
Fake Name (Optional): N/A
Nickname(s): “Anthony The Man” “Anthony the N00B Reader”
Alias: “The boy who can read trolls words”

DS Style (3DS, XL, Lite, etc): 3DS
DS Color: Light blue
Game Included: Super Mario 3D Land

Weapon: Mario Power-Ups (Fire Flower, Tanooki Leaf, etc.)

Biography / Background Story (Optional): He was on a flight to russia when he noticed he forgot his 3DS at home, but strangely when he awoke from the crash, he had it…
Personality (Optional): Can be picky, but reads trolls language in a very neat manner.

Strange Abilities/ Attributes / Traits: Can read the message of The Troll nice and clear

Other / Side Notes: He likes to fiddle his thumbs (Idk what-else to put, I would have put N/A but this popped into my mind.)

"Kay, accepted except for one thing. You are Roleplaying as your avatar. Just fix that up, and lemme know and you"ll be accepted into the cast.

I always RP under the name “Anthony Johnson” and I feel as though I shouldent change it…