End Of Sanity [Roleplay]

Kemerd, for some reason said “Mutants.” But then he stopped himself, realizing this was not RAGE, but it was real life. Memories from a past life. “I mean, er- zombies. Undead. Just make sure you don’t get bi-” However, while he was talking, a zombie came up and bit his arm. “Gaa!” The young man screamed, and shot the thing in the face. The wound bled for a minute, and then disappeared his arm dripped a liquid for a second or two, and then the flow of strange yellow liquid stopped. “Except me. I have nanotrites. They can heal me and promptly spit the poison ou- Behind you!” Kemerd yelled, and shot two zombies behind Zia. His bullets had expert aim, and hit them straight in the head. Then he quickly did a 360, looking around at the crash site, and the nearby forest. He turned back to the others. “We’re surrounded.” The zombies charged.

“Holy crap. Zombies.”

Her face was as white as the snow falling around her. Was this a dream-or more accurately, a nightmare? What was going on here? WHY WERE ZOMBIES SURROUNDING HER AND TWO PEOPLE SHE HAD JUST MET?

She scowled. No time for questions.
She thrust out the sword once more and took a fighting stance.

Z I A =================== A R G E R I T H I A N

[right]Life"s full of mystery…
…Take it on with strength[/right]
How am I?

Status - In fight
Thoughts - ZAMBIES
Battery - 86%
Company - Kemerd, Erica, Jordan
OCC - OH SHIZ, ZAMBIES

Zia was stunned, what the hell was happening? where had all the zombies come from? what was she gonna do? She winced in pain, her ankle was burning. She reached into her pouch and took out her DSi, it showed a new thing on screen, a GPS. The on screen version of herself was now top down and there was a ripple coming from it, pulsing continuously, showing where she was and where everyone else was as well. She slid her finger across the screen, it changed to a command selection, she clicked illusion dribble. A ball appeared in front of her.

She put a hand on Jordan and controlled the ball, she copied herself and Jordan 3 times over. “Run, let the copies take their attention” Zia shouted as she looked for a gap in the surrounding Zombies. Eventually she spotted a smallish gap and looked back to her DSi, this time she tried Emperor Penguin 2 but instead of a ball appearing dead out the screen changed back to the map and asked her to pick the location of the shot, she chose the gap, suddenly an illusion appeared each side of her, but not of her, Bobby and Erik, her favorite players in the game, finally a ball appeared. As she ran forward to the ball they did the same, they kicked in unison, the shot rose into the air and 10 penguins appeared. The penguins flew straight into the ball and the shot whizzed into the gap and hit the ground just behind it, knocking the zombies forward. Zia ran towards it at top speed.

[spoilerProgress Report:n2wfhz1v]Feeling: Is this… Love?
Battery: 95%

[/details]

Conor and Aria walk across the barren terrain. The snow crunches under their feet.

Aria: Brrrrr! I’m FREEZING!

Conor: You should of brought some better clothing.

Aria: Well I wasn’t exactly planning to having a plane crash in Russia…

Conor: Well I have a blanket in my bag. You want to use it?

Aria: That’d be fantastic.

The two stopped and Conor took out his blanket and wrapped it around Aria. Then they continue walking.

Conor: So tell a little about yourself.

Aria: Well. I come from a clan called Spiritum. A group of magical creatures. It’s led by my uncle and his son Luke Spiritum.

(Ooc: Luke Spiritum is a character who won’t show up here… But will be mentioned often, as well as Thera Mysticite)

Aria: My mother is human and my father is a magician. I am too, but I prefer to have my familiars do it… I know, sounds lazy, but I think being able to summon familiars is much better than your standard magic.

Conor: I see… That sounds really cool!

Aria: How about you?

Conor: Oh, I guess I’m just you average high school student. I do track and archery. I was heading to an archery competition before the crash. And I find it funny.

Aria: You find what funny?

Conor: That you’re the mage and I had to save you!

Aria face got red. She announces seriously

Aria: I didn’t NEED you to save me! I could of be- HM?

Conor muffled Aria and whispered.

Conor: Shh. Something’s coming…

In a daze, she watched as Zia attacked the undead around them. How was she able to do that? Could she do spevial stuff like that by hooking up to HER game? Wait. Copies?
She look around, noticing three identical Kirbies that looked like her.
“Run? Are you sure you don"t need help? I don"t want to leave anyone behind!”

[spoilerStatus!:1p65mm51]
Status- Stunned, worried.
Thoughts- Oh dear god.
Ability- None.
Battery- 91%

[/details]

Anthony saw a group of people and a kirby, actually a few, one holding the Galixa (srry if i spelt it wrong) getting surrounded by zombies, so he hooked up to Super Mario 3D land, and punched open a queston-mark block from his bag, and used a Fire-Flower, and started to hit Zombies with fireballs.

[spoilerStatus:14qi7212]

Status- Ready to burn zombies!
Thoughts- “Yeah buddy! Fire-flowers actually work!”
Ability- Fireball Throwing for 3 minutes and 16 seconds left
Battery- 97%

[/details]

How am I?

Status - In fight
Thoughts - I iz so awesome
Battery - 81%
Company - Kemerd, Erica, Jordan
OCC - Zambie Zambie Zambie Zambie, Zambie Zambie Zambie Zambie, BATMAN!

“Come on Kirtie! Kemerd! Erika! Lets go!” Zia said while conjuring and firing off footballs. “We need to head to the forest!” Zia got her DSi out again this time she chose The Tower, normally a defensive move and tapped the spot where Kemerd was standing. "Hold “em off from up there!” she shouted up to him, “tell me when you need to run!” She knew what she wanted to do but this place didn"t seem like the kind of place she could control. “I hope this works…”

Anthony front-flipped over the zombies heads and started throwing fireballs, and he looked at his timer to see he had 2 minutes and 49 seconds left of his power-up and counting.

He continued throwing fireballs at the zombies.

[spoilerStatus:1rs7zatk]

Status- Starting to get scared
Thoughts- “Uhh… Theres a TAD bit too many Zombies… o.o”
Ability- Fireball Throwing for 2 minutes and 34 seconds left
Battery- 89%

[/details]

Oi, thanks for the Advil,” Erica managed to grunt a reply. "Oh sweet god, who brought the zombies along?!"

What game have you got in?” Zia asked her before running off to do some crazy magic tricks against zombies.

In a slow but fluid motion, Erica slipped out her DS and checked the card.

Oh. Custom Robo Arena, that explains Katana.”

Katana was a samurai-esque Robo, one of Erica’s personal favorites in the game. She’d die to get her hands on a Ray MK III, but beggars can’t be choosers. It was an Illegal Robo in the game. The main villain used it in multiple battles. It had taken days to earn enough cash to buy the sleek and shiny black Robo in the game. Heck, it was worth her time. It was so much fun to play as.

It was a “Strike Vanisher”, a class of Robos whose ability is when they Air Dashed, which was a technique in the game, they would “disappear” and reappear when finishing the Air Dash. It was quite the mind boggler to other players. Katana was all about mobility and precision, so a new pilot might have quite a bit of trouble piloting the beast.

Erica gaped in awe at the horde of zombies, moaning and groaning, waving their dead and dying limbs in the air. Only if she could turn on “High School of the Dead” by the Akayashi Rockets.

Meh, a theme song would be cool.

Let’s try this Robo out! I can try to give you some covering fire,” Erica shouted.

With all her willpower, and the adrenaline coursing through her veins, she concentrated on moving the Robo. She was far from a skilled pilot, and everything would probably work better if she just found a bat and started to bash some heads in. Too bad no one had a bat.

Dangit! MOVE.

Slowly but surely, the Robo lifted itself off of the snowy ground and flew a few feet into the air. Wobbly, but ready to shoot. Jerking, Katana pointed its blade shaped gun and started to fire at the grotesque mass of zombies. The concentration hurt her brain, the Advil wasn’t helping.

This gun is short range!

Wincing, she made the Robo lift its left arm. Aiming so that it wouldn’t damage the rest of the folks fighting the zombies, Katana threw a small bomb. A small explosion blew away snow and spilled crimson blood of the walking dead upon the previously white snow.

The world spun, trees were like reeds in the wind, swaying back and forth. The cold made no difference to her, words never came to her ears. The others, throwing their fantastical fire balls and running around with clones, they never caught her attention. Erica focused purely on Katana, and nothing else.

Illegal Robos were illegal for a reason, they were infamous for easily damaging their pilot.

Kemerd nodded towards Zia, and started climbing the tower. Once he got to the top, of course, he started shooting, killing as many zombies as he could. Because he was up high, he could see very good, but doesn’t mean what he saw was good.

“Hey guys! There is a huge horde coming our way! We need to get out of here! FAST!” and as soon as he finished talking, of course, a huge horde made up of thousand of zombies burst through the woods. Kemerd climbed down the tower and started running, every now and then turning around and shooting.

“Hold on! What"s going on?!” Jordan yelled in a panic.

She spun around to see Zombies getting hit by fireballs, footballs, gunshots, a giant robo, penguins…

Just trying to understand what was going on made her confused.

So, instead of following orders, she went into an extreme panic, and ran into the horde of zombies, flailing the sword like a maniac.

((OOC: What am I doing?!))

[spoilerStatus!:1rkwvhii]
Status- Panicking.
Thoughts- AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!
Ability- None.
Battery- 90%

[/details]

(OOC: Sorry for being a bit late to the party.)

Cyril wakes up immediately from the large amount of noise coming from somewhere.
‘Nngn… Where…’ His vision is a blur, still recovering from the immense landing.‘Whats… Whats going on here?’
Cyril notices that there are some things in his hand, one being a Blue 3DS, witch he though he had not brought with him on the trip. The next thing being a note wrapped Around a Monkey Wrench, He opened the Large letter, witch held a PDA and a piece of paper with writing on it, However, he hears another Boom, and pockets the PDA and Wrench, drops the letter are runs towards the noise.

(OOC: Yes, this a bit of a small post, but i thought that i needed to sum it up a little.)
(Acheivment Get: Welcome to the party)

He tried to make another fireball, but it wasent big as the others, and he looked down to see his outfit turning from red to white, and from the parts that turned white from the fire-flower… well they turned black.

[spoilerStatus:34wkgfe0]

Status- Scared
Thoughts- “Omg I lost it”
Ability- None
Battery- 84%

[/details]

[spoilerProgress Report:1cfsxuff]Feeling: What"s that?
Battery: 89%

[/details]

A voice emitted from nowhere
???: Rrrr…

Aria moved closer to Conor; her heart beating one-hundred beats per second. She mumbled.

Aria: W-what, w-w-was that?

Conor prepares his bow and whispered.

Conor: Zombies

Aria: HEH?

Aria steps back and says in horror, forgetting to be quiet.

Aria: ZOMBIES?!

A shadowy figure appears from behind a rock and charges at the duo.

Conor: RUN!

Conor grabs Aria’s arm and pulls her. Aria gains her balance and lets go, not slowing down. The zombie is in pursuit.

Conor: You just had to yell!

Aria: B-b-but… I was scared!

Conor: Well that’s not th-

Conor trips over a rock.

Aria: Conor!

Conor: GO! Run!

Aria runs, but not away. She runs towards him.

Conor: What are you doing?

Aria stays quiet, the zombie only a few feet away. Aria reaches for the talismans in her bag. She feels the holy power emitting from the talismans.

Aria throws a talisman at the zombie and it went right in the zombie’s head. The talisman started to glow and the zombie moaned. Within seconds the zombie exploded.

Aria holds out her hand to help Conor up.

Conor: Why didn’t you run?

Aria: Because you didn’t leave me to die.

Conor: Oh…

Aria blushes and looks to the ground.

Aria: Yea…

She puts on a serious face and looks back up at Conor.

Aria: Now we’re even!

How am I?

Status - In fight
Thoughts - Enough of this…
Battery - 73%
Company - Kemerd, Erica, Jordan, Anthony. The whole lot ^^
OCC - Sorry for the long post, I just felt like it :3

Zia looked through the gap she was headed towards, she realized it was heading straight into a huge, baron forest which by the sounds of it was zombie central around now. She turned, the first person she saw was Jordan, swing her sword around like a headless chicken, did she not realize they had to go? Then she spotted Erica who by the looks of it was either concentrating very hard or trying to take a crap, and failing, perhaps both. Then… Mario? when did he get here? and what was he doing? standing there like he"d just lost all power. Finally it turned to Kemerd, trying to keep the zombies from getting up to him while trying to protect everyone else. This was chaos. They hadn"t even looked in the debris, who knows if this is everyone.

Zia was done with it. She looked back at the DS, it was down to 4/5 bars now, “Crap, this thing runs down pretty quickly…” she looked to the GPS, “there"s so many around… we can"t hold them off for much longer.” She looked for the closest “team” member, Jordan was within a 10 second sprint. “Enough of this.” She looked at the abilities she had to choose from. Her options were each very different, The World - a massive shot that may buy the group some time and might allow them to escape. Whirlwind Block - normally a defensive move to suck a shot into a whirlwind and fire it away but she had an idea, if she used it properly she could pick somebody up then fire them out the area, which could save everybody, par herself. The last option? Teleport Shot, this would only work with Jordan as she"s ball sized, both Zia and “the ball” would be teleported away from the area with no casualties.

She made her decision, she would use some of her power to throw up another Tower so the others would have an escape route then use Teleport Shot on Jordan, it was the only way to make sure some of them survived, but she needed to focus and make sure Jordan didn"t move which by the looks of it wasn"t going to be easy, she looked like she was having a panic attack. “KIRTIE, HOLD STILL!” she shouted as she sprinted towards her and clicked The Tower. It rose from the white glazed ground then stopped, at least 50 meters up from the ground. She reached Jordan, “hang on this is gonna be bumpy!” she said and clicked on Teleport Shot, it was like time stopped for a second… everything Froze and Zia got to take a look at what was happening, it was like a zombie film, where everybody looks like there gonna die, some films they don"t but to be honest Zia didn"t have much hope. “Good Luck…” she whispered. Just as she was going to try to make things “reanimate” she noticed, her ankle b u r n e d like hell, it felt like someone had cut it over 100 times then poured lemon juice all over it. She felt like it was about to drop off. She just needed to get out of here so she could heal it, she just hoped she could…

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARAAAAAAAAAAA!”

She continued to scream as if she was a psychopath, but 3 feet from the nearest zombie,she was interrupted by a shriek of “KIRTIE! HOLD STILL!” In which she could barely hear over the sound of her own ear-shattering cries of “DIEEEEEEE!”

She screeched to a halt in her tracks, and then something strange happened. Just as Zia said something about being bumpy, all her limbs (if she has any, really) froze on the spot, and time sped into a standstill.

((OOC: Did I actually write something?))

[spoilerStatus!:3jymfkgp]
Status- Frozen
Thoughts- Wait, what?-
Ability- None.
Battery- 88%

[/details]

How am I?

Status - In fight
Thoughts - Letsago!
Battery - 72%
Company - Kemerd, Erica, Jordan, Anthony. The whole lot
OCC - Sorry for the short post, I was on my phone.

==============================================================================================
Zia tried to make things come back to life but she couldn"t, so she tried to move, for some reason that was allowed. She took the shot, at this point that was her best chance and it worked, for a split second after kicking Jordan the world moved as normal the suddenly she wasn"t there any more, she was almost sliding down a tunnel, it kinda felt like a Water Slide and then she reached the end, and blacked out.==============================================================================================

“Ugh…”

Jordan woke up in a daze. She looked up. How did she get here?-

“AAAAOOWWW!” She screamed. A blistering pain shot through her body. This was a cause of Zia kicking her. The force had made them both black out.

She got up, but stumbled over a few times. She turned to Zia, who was lying on the ground.

“…Are you okay?” Jordan poked her. Was she dead?

[spoilerStatus!:3hsmofal]
Status- Awake, but injured.
Thoughts- Wake up!
Ability- None
Battery- 83%

[/details]’

How am I?

Status - Dazed
Thoughts - Ouch…
Battery - 70%
Company - Jordan
OCC - A bit of a split finally :3

Zia shot upright, her body hurt like hell. “****! *******!!” she swore at the top of her lungs. After a minute of so she could finally stop swearing, calm down and look around, she tilted her head back and saw Jordan standing behind her… “Argh… Hey Kirtie… You ok?” she said while rubbing her head, that Teleport Shot had given her a cracking headache. “Good job I took a couple of Advil from that Kemerd guy… need one?” she asked Jordan. “Know where we are?”

She shrugged. “My guess is as good as yours. And I"m fine… I guess. My whole body stings but I"m fine.” Jordan paused as she flinched in pain.

“What the heck happened, by the way? Last thing I remember was psychotically charging into a horde of zombies, you talking about bumps and then I got here.” She rubbed her head, sighing in frustration.

[spoilerStatus!:2dqvzq72]
Status- Awake, but injured.
Thoughts- Ow!
Ability- None
Battery- 82%

[/details]