End Of Sanity [Roleplay]

If you have yet to join, please join our cast via here.

Roleplay Staff

GM: Cynder
Co - Mod(s): FluffyEevee

Cast List

FluffyEeveeplaying the role as Cyril Erra.
Agunimon playing the role as Erica.
Trainer Gold playing the role as Zia Argerithian.
Iman5000 playing the role as Aria Spiritum.
Cynder playing the role as Ivan Leoniv Gagarin II.
Luli playing the role as Marie.
SplashtehOshawott playing the role as Jordan.

Recap

It would have been extremely cold, if the Ivan hadn"t already been lost in a paranoid delusional from the low temperatures and chattering teeth. He had long since lost consciousness, but could feel the presence of someone else, and feel some sort of warmth not far from where he had laid. He didn"t know how long it lasted, but it was like being oblivious to the world, while being well aware of the situation, like a tired child who kept dozing off to dream…what was the word? Lucidly.

While laying in the freezing, freshly new layer of snow, Ivan watched the entire thing replay in his mind: an explosion from the front of the plane that had oblierated it way to the back. He would have thought it was impossible to survive it, but he was also in the back of the plane. After that, there was falling out of the sky, and landing in the snow. It was weird for him to remember such a tramatic experience, and be aware that he might as well just be dying. There is no way anyone could survive something like that without injury.

“…”

Ivan opened his eyes slowly, his vision blurred as he opened his eyes, blinking slowly. There was a dying flame of metal in the distance, from the explosion. Here he was: the home of his roots. Russia. It was freezing currently. Ivan gripped his hand to stand up, only to find cold comfort in the feeling of cold metal, “Huh?” He said, suddenly lifting his hand from underneath the freshly laid snow, he raised a very large pistol, that said, “Hellsing .454 Casull.” Ivan looked at the gun for a second, staring at it ominously. “This looks dangerous,” he said softly before searching for a cartridge slot…there was none. What about a safety switch? Ivan began playing with the gun, before accidently setting it off, “Gah!”, he said suddenly, pulling the gun back and flipping it into a holster on the side, “darn it!” He hissed, before looking around. The shot was probably loud enough to wake the dead…that was a scary thought.

“Wait a minute…,” Ivan began to check himself out. There were no burns. No scratches. No wounds. He didn"t feel as dizzy if it weren"t for the freezing, which got to his head, quickly and surely. “What the…,” he began as he stood up, feeling fine. He kept the gun to his side, and noticed as there was a light, brown leather pouch attached to his side. There was a note sticking out, and Ivan hastily pulled it out, dropping the pouch right in the snow. The note read the following:

[i]“Survivor, I had taken the grace of putting your health inside this expensive handheld device. Do not break it, or let water, cold, or excessive heat get to it. If it breaks, YOU WILL die. I have also taken it upon myself to heal you all in advance. I would also like to warn you that Russia in now in turmoil as the dead began to rise from their graves, and an extraterrestrial in the form of a dragon now rages the skies. Move with caution, and I have left you with a weapon of your choosing. Don"t ask about your appearance.”

Cheers!

~ The Troll[/i]

Ivan shuddered at, “the dead began to rise from their graves” before looking around. Realizing his mistake, he immediately picked the pouch back up and looked for damage on the 3DS. His was black, the game included was, “Tales Of The Abyss 3DS”. He"s never owned a handheld console in his life as far as he knew…could this just be a deluded dream from the snow? Maybe. He took a deep breath before looking around. He hoped he was the only survivor. “Hello?” Ivan suddenly called out and looked around, it began to snow heavily, “any survivors?” He said again, before hesitantly beginning to look for anyone who had survived the plane crash.

Z I A =================== A R G E R I T H I A N

[right]Life"s full of mystery…
…Take it on with strength[/right]
How am I?

Status - Awake
Thoughts - Where am I?
Battery - 100%
Company - Not Known
OCC - Lets get this party started!

Zia stood up, she had been trying to get herself out of the crash debris for the last 10 minutes, well at least she guess it had been that. She looked around herself, nothing caught her eye par the vast cover of white, upon seeing this she suddenly felt very cold. She hadn"t noticed before but it to her it felt like at least -10 Degrees Centigrade, of course she didn"t feel much of this as she was very tough and used to playing in freezing weather for football matches.

She tried to walk away from the debris to take a look around but her hand was stuck, upon looking to it she saw it was free yet a short way past it there was a small pouch that she had not seen before. She slowly opened the pouch and inside there was her DSi and her favorite game: Inazuma Eleven 2: Blizzard. “Weird” she said to her self, “I left this at home”

Finally she walked out of the debris and saw a note on the floor, plain paper yet not wet:

[i]G00d m0rn1ng Z14, 1 h4v3 h33l3d u 4 n0w 8ut 1 w0nt d0 1t 4g41n. 1n ur 84g th3r3 1z 4 DSi, d0n"t l3t th15 br34k. w1th th4t g4m3 u c4n 5p4wn f00tb4ll5 0n c0mm4nd 4nd 1f t3h g4m3 1z 0n th3n u c4n uz3 4ll t3h sh0tz 1n t3h g4me

k gg Z14[/i]

“What…?” Zia said to herself as she got out the DSi, “Better test this out.” As she turned it on the screen turned to a picture she had not seen before, herself. She had the option to choose any shot or skill in the game, she chose Fire Rooster and a ball appeared before her, she went up to it and instead of controlling it like she intended she kicked it high in the air, jumped up and the smashed it down to the ground. The noise was huge and a lot of the snow around it was thinned out exponentially, she switched the DSi off straight away and sat down.

She put the DSi away and then focused her mind, she attempted to do what she had just did but without the game, a ball appeared in front of her, this one was plain, not like the ball she saw before, she went up to it and controlled it, this ball didn"t feel the same, she kicked it high in the air but when she went to jump she just didn"t get the same result, she kicked the ball away, she could probably still do some damage with the balls even if they were not special. She then took another look in the pouch, there was something at the bottom, a whistle, she blew it but didn"t hear a thing accept a large amount of snow fall of the mountain in the distance, she had no idea why…

Eventually she started to look around for others.

Kemerd awoke to blackness, and heat, lots and lots of heat. Where am I? He thought, as he struggled to reminisce what had occured. There were explosions, and screaming. A plane… he was on a plane… But where? Russia. Yea. That’s right. Russia. But where am I? Probably dead, or in the wreckage. So he tried putting his arms out in from of him, and pushing the metal off of him. He gasped. It was freezing! Luckily his nanotrites kept him perfectly warm. Wait. What were nanotrites. They’re small microscopic robots that keep you alive. Something said inside him. Ok, that’s cool, but where am I, and why do I feel taller. You’re in Russia, like you concluded earlier. You have been transformed into Nicholas Raine by some unknown cause. Oh, I remember him. He was from rage. Then he heard something from his pocket. “Woah, nice DS.” Said the entity. “W-Waa! How the heck did you get in my DS!” “Well, it’s somehow connected to you lifeforce, so of course we can use radiowaves to hack into the wifi. This machine is so simple.” It said. “That’s cool, I guess. What’s your name?” “I’m AI-543953, and artificial intelligence.” “That’s cool, but I’m just call you Al.” “It’s acceptable.” Kemerd soon found out that he was going crazy, because technically he was talking to himself. Or a robot in himself. There wasn’t much difference. So he started to explore, and then found an Assault Rifle. “Cool. I love guns.” There was a note on it, telling him that his life force had been connected to the DS, and that he could not hurt the DS by getting it too cold, hot, or lose all the charge. He would feel what the DS would feel. “That sucks. I guess I’ll make a solar charger once I find spare parts… Now… this gun.” He picked the gun up, testing it’s weight, how it felt, and he adjusted everything properly. It felt like it was made for him. He was about to take a shot, when a football hit him on the head, causing him to fire off several shots before being knocked to the ground. He hit the makeshift target straight in the middle.

OCC: Yeah, trying to get back into the RP-ing mood. Sorry for the (short?) post.

“Woah!”

Erica sharply sat up, waking from the dark reaches of sleep, or whatever it was. Silently, she looked around. She wasn’t in bed, nor was she even at home. There was a lack of a fluffy green blanket and the comforting golden light that filtered through her yellow curtains in the morning.

“Agh,” she groaned.

The pain was like a bull, savage and unrelentless, as it pounded into her head.

“Crappiest headache ever.”

And the cold, oh god, the cold. There was snow everywhere, a beautiful way to die. Children gawked at the wondrous white stuff as it piled up on their yards. They tried to reach the gods and convince them to drop two feet of snow so they could stay at home. Wherever she was, there was no hot chocolate, and her light coat wasn’t any help either.

With a bout of “elegant” cursing, Erica looked around for anything else important.

“So everything else is gone, but I have a DS Lite? Wait, and a Katana? Why is there even a functional Katana robo with me? This better be a dream.”

[right]Z I A ===== A R G E R I T H I A N[/right]

[left]How am I?

[details]
Status - Awake
Thoughts - The hell?
Battery - 97%
Company - Kemerd
OCC - N/A

[/details][/left]

“Thud”, Zia heard not far away,“The hell?” Zia said to herself as something slammed to the ground. She ran to the sound but nothing was there. “Hello?” she shouted, the only response she got was the muffled echo of her own voice… “Is anybody there?”“Is anybody there” “Is anybody there” “Is anybody there” just echo…

She walked around a little before she fell, there was a dip in the ground and as she stepped in it a high pitch "Ow!"was heard. As Zia got up she looked down to the dip, it was the back of a militia looking man. “Hello?” she said to the man.

Kemerd glanced up from the snow. He heard a shrill voice, that of a young girl. What am I thinking! I’m still 15, even though I’m technically Nicholas Raine. He thought, while sitting up. His head hurt for a couple seconds, and then it just disappeared. “Yea. I’m right here.” His own voice surprised him for a moment, deep, coarse, yet soothing in a way. He looked around, and there was a sizzling football next to him, a crater in the snow. “I just got knocked by some flaming football. You know what happened?” He said, giving her a questioning glance. Her eyes were red. Somehow that made Kemerd feel uneasy.

“…mnnnn…m?”
Jordan slowly got up, yawning. As she looked around, her first thought was… “Where in the world am I?” Snow was falling by the thousands and it was freezing. For some reason, she didn"t feel as cold as a normal person would. And she couldn"t feel her hands for some reason. …Had her hands been cut off? What"s going on!? She rose her arm to look at it, but she was met by a pink stub. She froze. What had happened to her? Questions whizzed around in her brain and it was hard to keep track. She wobbily stood up… and it seemed as if she had no legs. She looked down and saw two, big, reddish colored shoes. They were almost like a clown"s. “…What?-” And now her voice! It was surprisingly squeaky and high.
…Hold on a sec.
Pink stubs for arms? No legs? Red shoes? A really squeaky voice?
That could REALLY only mean one thing. She was Kirby, a character from her favorite video game series. It was actually the MAIN character, but whatever.
“Oh my god. What in the-” Her eyes focused onto a small, tan colored pouch on the ground. It contained a folded-up piece of paper, and something was dimly glowing from the inside. She picked up and read the note fist, unfolding it carefully. It read-

“H3110 th3r3, J0rd4n. W31c0m3 to Ru5514. 1 h4v3 5upp113ed y0u w1th 4 D51, 4nd 1t w111 funct10n 45 y0ur l1f3 5upp1y- 115 b4tt3r13 d135, y0u d13. 1"v3 4150 g1v3n y0u 4 w34p0n, 6 p0k3b4115, 4nd 4 g4m3 c4rt1r4ge3 4nd ch4rg3r. 1 d0 h0p3 y0u 11k3 y0r n3w f0rm, 100.
G00d 1uck.
-Th3 Tr0ll”

Jordan had been on the internet far too many times not to know what it read, but she still had trouble intercepting it. She looked into the bag and found a blue Dsi with the power on. She opened it up to see the title screen of “Kirby- Super Star Ultra.” When she tried to turn the power off, nothing happened. Odd, she thought. Jordan put the Dsi back into the pouch, then fumbled through it to find ANOTHER thing this guy had given her. 6, brand-new, crimson red Pokeballs. They were empty. This was strange. Since when did THESE exist in real life? This was getting weirder by the minute. She also had found the charger, but where was the weapon? She looked to her other side to find a golden sword, a ruby in it"s center.

“Galaxia.”

((OOC: Sooper Long post. My RPing skills aren"t all that good either-forgive me, please.))

A bright fireball flew across the sky, catching Erica’s attention.

Others might be around.

Everything was weird, there was no explanation behind the events that had happened. Somehow, she got into a plane crash, thrown into the snowy wilderness with only her clothes, which were the ones she wasn’t wearing before, new gray hair, a big brown cap, a DS Lite, six Poke Balls, and Katana.

Oh yeah, and the headache, she groaned.

How she wished her mother would make her drink countless pills again, at least one of them would have helped with the pain. Squinting, Erica could make out two figures in the distance. The prescription on her glasses seem to have changed, everything was just a bit blurrier. Picking up her belongings and shoving them into her pockets, she walked clumsily through the snow, losing her balance every now and then.

Keeping a decent distance away from the two, just in case, she tried to spark up a conversation. Just a test, she thought.

If I die, oh well.

“Who turned off th’ heat?” She yelled. "Anyone got an Advil or somethin’?

How am I?

Status - Awake
Thoughts - So who"s this?
Battery - 96%
Company - Kemerd
OCC - N/A

“Oh hey…” Zia said to the man, “Didn"t see you there.” Zia turned to look around before helping him up, “I"m Zia by the way,that football may well have been me. Sorry about that.” Zia took another look around. “Know if anyone else survived, or any equipment is lying around?”

Zia took one final look around before looking for the nearest bit of metal, checking it for sharp edges and then proceeding to sit and relax.

In the distance Zia saw a stumpy blur in the heavy snow, “The hell is that?” she said to herself as she slowly got up and started to walk towards it, at first glance it just looked like a bit of metal but as she approached it became more human looking, “Hello?” she said whilst getting closer. When the person replied she was sort of startled, it"s voice sounded quite… Southern? something unusual. “Advil is a headache pill right? Don"t think you"ve got a chance of finding pills here. Who are you by the way? I"m Zia.”

“I’m Kemerd.” The man said, smiling at the strange figure. “And I’m AI-543953, an artificial intelligance robot created- gaauaahh!mffmfmmffffmmfffmfff” The robot was cut off by Kemerd muffling hand. “Yea, that’s AL, some robot guy living in my head.” He tapped his skull. “Oh, and I got some advil.” Kemerd said, and he pulled a small bag from the backpack he had next to him from the crash. “I always keep those pills you get in packs of 2 from those vending machines.” He tossed her a small paper package, sort of like those sweet-tart rappers. “Now what’s your name?” He asked. “I’m AI-543953, an artificial intellig- mfmfmfmfmfm” “Not you.” Kemerd said, scowling at the DS lite he was muffling.

Anthony woke up and looked down at his clothes… He still saw he looked normal, but he spotted Kirby, and when he opened his backpack he had his light blue 3Ds, spotted a bunch of ? mark blocks, and six pokeballs.

He opened the hidden zipper of his backpack to find his white ipod was gone, and there was a note:

“H3LL0 4n7h0ny, 1 h4v3 g1v3n y0u y0ur blu3 3D5 4nd 4 f3w p0k3b4ll5, 4nd r3v1v3d s0m3 ? m4rk bl0ck5 fr0m 5up3r m4r10 3D l4nd… H4v3 4 n1c3 d4y… S1nc3r3ly, Th3 Tr0ll.”

He looked down at his 3Ds and saw that Super Mario 3D land was in. He tried turning off the power and it hadn’t worked…

He saw another note put in the back of his hood fall out when he put his hood up…

“P.5. Y0ur p0w3er up bl0cks only last 3 4nd 4 h4lf m1nut35, us3 y0ur t1m3 w1s3ly.”

He could understand the language, for he once did this himself on the internet.

He said it back aloud and looked back at the note to be sure.

“Hello Anthony, I have given you your blue 3Ds and a few pokeballs,” He stopped and looked in his bag, there were six. He kept reading: “and revived some ? mark blocks from Super Mario 3D land… Have a nice day… Sincerely, The Troll… Who’s the troll?”

He looked down at the other note: “P.S. Your power up blocks only last 3 and a half minutes, use your time wisely.”

He looked down at the question-mark blocks, and saw there was a wireless receiver on them that said ‘Street Pass’ so he figured he could get more if there was wireless anywhere.

He noticed something in his shoe so he took it off. He whispered “Another note!” He read the note: “Y0u h4v3 4 3 0ut 0f 5 ch4nc3 0f g3tt1ng a t4n00k1 l34f, a 4 0ut 0f 5 ch4nc3 0f g3tt1ng a f1r3 fl0w3r, 4nd 4 5 0ut 0f 5 ch4nc3 0f g3tt1ng 4 1nv1nc1b1l1ty st4r, us3 th3 bl0ck5 w153ly.”

He re-read the note to himself: “You have a 3 out of 5 change of getting a tanooki leaf, a 4 out of 5 chance of getting a fire flower, and a 5 out of 5 chance of getting a invincibility star, use the blocks wisely.”

He thought Hmm… I better save those for when I REALLY need them.

He yelled "Is anybody else OUT HERE???

(OOC: I hope you don’t mind I’m doing the mario thing with question-mark blocks instead of just having the power ups in my back pack, and I hope you don’t mind I made it seem as though I am a troll, because i’m not, that was for the RP.)

[spoilerStatus Report:36t9mjfx]Feeling: Unyah?
Battery: 100%

[/details]

Aria struggled to open her eyes, her body felt sore and she did not want to know where she is. She sees a figure standing over her. She screams and struggles to get on her feet, startling the figure.

???: It’s okay! I’m not here to hurt you. Thank goodness you’re alive.

Aria studies the figure. A tall figure, not bulky. Tan skin and dirty blonde hair. He puts his hand on her shoulder with a firm grip. His blue eyes staring into hers. He grins warmly.

???: I’m Conor

Aria looks down at the ground, and back up to Conor and smiled.

Aria: I’m Aria

Conor: How’s your battery?

Aria stares at him blankly.

Conor: Your battery?

He points to the DS pouch.

Aria: How did this get here?

A note falls from the pouch.

[i]Dear Mistress,
This 3DS is your life force, take good care of it, keep it away from water, and make sure you cool it off once in a while.
Also, try not to summon us so often, there"s a backpack for a week"s survival. There is a Gohei and some Spiritual Talismans. Use those in place of us. USE US ONLY WHEN NEEDED! Your battery will drain if you summon us! Same thing with flying.

[/i] [right]~Tarla and Arla[/right]

Conor: What does it say?

Aria looked anxious.

Aria: Our lives are dependent of these DSs?

Conor slowly nodded.

Aria: C-can I come with you?

Conor: Sure, I can’t leave a lady here all alone.

Conor reaches out and grasps Aria’s hand. Aria felt safer.

Aria: Don’t you have any weapons?

Conor: Yeah, my bow, it’s behind those rocks. I put it back there because it’d probably of startled you more.

Aria thinks to herself: “Why do I feel safer with him? We just met and I felt like I’ve know him forever…”

Conor: Helloooo?

Conor snap his fingers in front of Aria, making her jump.

Conor:You ready?

Aria grabs the backpack that was nearby and made sure everything was in it.

Aria: Yup!

As her bright red shoes crunched through the snow, her sword dragged along the ground, and her bag bounced off her chest, she attempted to scout through the blinding snow. Was there anyone else out there? Possibly. She could hear voices, faint sounds in the distance, but still possible voices.

“Hey!” She yelled, her squeaky, high-pitched voice echoing throughout the barren, white land, “is anyone else here?! ANSWER ME, PLEASE!”

How am I?

Status - Awake
Thoughts - So who"s this?
Battery - 95%
Company - Kemerd, Erica
OCC - Sorry about that, I"m at a different time zone a believe

Zia started to look around again as Erica took an Advil, "get a lot of headaches? Lucky Kemerd had a couple. Oh and the note I got said that my game affected my powers so I can do some wicked things with a Football, what game have you got in?" Zia actually felt kind of rude for asking, it seemed a bit personal now she thought about it.

Zia spotted something out the corner of her eye, a pink bag? some blobby sort of thing, about 100 meters away. “HEY! YOU OK?” the blob didn"t respond, “Must be some luggage from the crash, well I better check.” Zia focused her mind and created a football in front of her, she controlled it then fired in the general direction of the blob. “Bullseye” she said as the ball hit the blob and knocked it over.

“?! EEEEEEAAAAAHHHHH!”

The speeding ball hit her a feet feet backwards into the snow, knocking the air out of her.

"aaaaooow…Who threw that?"Jordan suddenly realized there were others around. She slowly attempted to stand up, falling over in the process but getting back up.

“HEY? IS THERE ANYONE OVER THERE?” She waved her stubby arms frantically over in the direction it came from, jumping up and down.

Kemerd got up, and started walking towards the blob. “I’ll check it out.”

Once he got closer, it looked familiar, but he didn’t remember how.

“Are you ok?” He asked, and then it him him.

That thing was kirby… like from the video games. Except it had a cool looking sword.

“Wait… Are you a kirby? Oh, and that sword is awesome.”

She looked up.
“Well, at least there are others around.” She gave a weak smile. “And yeah, I guess you could say that. I TURNED into one.The sword is called “Galaxia,” by the way.”
“…Hey, wait. Did you kick that football at me?” Jordan said slowly, squinting at Kemerd.

How am I?

Status - Awake
Thoughts - How many of us are there?
Battery - 94%
Company - Kemerd, Erica, Jordan
OCC - N/A

Zia started to jog towards the blob, “No, I took that shot. Kirtie is it? I never really took a fancy to that series.” Zia started to relax, “I think we"ve found about everyone, the rest of the area looks very bare. We should do a final check around for spare weapons and head out I guess…”

But just as she wandered over to the largest bit of plane something caught her foot, a ghostly white hand with tears and holes all over it. “CRAP, HELP! Something"s got me!” she shouted as she tried to wriggle free.

“Wha?!”
Jordan slashed the hand off at the wrist with her sword, cutting Zia free. “Where the heck did that thing come from?!” She panted, drawing back Galaxia.
“And uh, are you okay?” She turned to Zia. “Did it hurt you or anything?”