Endgame type of thing

Hello, This is my last suggestion I'll be making since the other two previous threads I made weren't good enough I guess? Anyways, I thought of a few new ideas for the game so hopefully I do get feedback

Daily Quest/Login Rewards

Maybe some type of reward or quests to do can be implemented in the game when we log on or something.. besides Mission Boards and weekly events which is ResidentSleeper to me btw. I don't know but more can be said on this.

A prize you get for when you reach level 100/The level 100s you have achieved

How about this. You get something in return for something you achieved. I was thinking 1 event token for every level 100 you have and get OR a little plushie sprite of the mon you reached to a level 100 with (this can be an item or something you can find in edithouse tilesets). I know I got crazy and impossible ideas but you get the point of the idea.

Additional item(s) into the weekly event shop

Another crazy and somewhat interesting idea I thought of.. Last year, the additions of crystals and gems being split up for each typing was cool and all but it will get to a point where everyone will have all of the items sooner than expected. Even if every player doesn't have gems/crystals/globes, something else would be nice. It's kind of stale now buying those items only. Nobody cares about the other items in the first pages haha... Honestly, spice up the shop with legacy tokens or something. Please consider this some time in the near future.

PLEASE FIX LEADERBOARDS & NAME CHANGE

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!
You can ignore the rest of the suggestions that I have made and read this please. I cannot stress this enough. You all don’t know how much I think of this everyday. PMU needs some type of competition or something to add to have a ranking system or SOMETHING you know. Leaderboards is one of the things I have always looked up to before it was gone for good and I wanted to become on most of the Top Ten lists since I was a bit new but now that room is just collecting dust and same with Mr Mime Name Change guy.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I am begging and you all know I don’t do this. 0 reason to play the game I love and have played more than 5000 hours into this if it continues to stay down for the rest of the year since I have no goal or motivation to play it anymore. Yes I also get it that staff have lives and very little are on the team but nothing has been done to this and it’s been over a year. How long is this going to take even when there are more staff on the team? Anyways, I’ll pause my rant here for another time. Wish something could be done but oh well… it is what it is.

Thank you all for reading this,
Kyo-

level 100 house plushies please but also if u find a shiny maybe? :eeveejoy:

2 Likes

Dailies always make a game boring and make it feel like a chore. I agree that leaderboards need to come back. Maybe even add a few new ones like people that have the most shinies or something.

4 Likes

As much as I like the idea of getting 1 event token per lv.100 it would be too easy to accomplish especially with high leveled dungeons/MC and the ability to speedtrain through dungeons with gems/crystal/globes and family items. However I’m a huge supporter of the name change/leaderboards. You got my vote :+1:

2 Likes

Not really, I’ve played for 2 years and have 20 something level 100s. It takes time and Is very draining for me and many other people to grind to 100 since you start getting only 1 level during 90s. It’s only 1 per, you need 15 to get anything worthwhile. And Doom Seeds exist but I’m assuming If this was ever programmed In It’d be done so In a way Doom Seeds don’t let you abuse It.

I completely agree with the leaderboards. When I was new It was my goal to get to top 10 richest and I believe I’m on there but never got the chance to check In-game since It’s just been down I would also like to update the pics of the boards on the wiki at some point In time.

3 Likes

One thing i would change though for leaderboards is make the statistics meaningful highest afk time isin’t exactly worth anything just means you left your pc on all day, maybe replace it with most shinies caught like veezo suggested / etc

Also endgame region when :gurdurrrr:

2 Likes

i win on the most shinies on leaderboards sorry guys 8)

event tokens for lvl 100 makes weeklies redundant

login reward can become a chore to accomplish for some people on certain days, where they might not have those 5 minutes time to log in and receive it

new stuff in the event shop i’d love - maybe a shiny charm 8)

2 Likes