Event Cancelled.

Well, since my first tourney was such a… “Success”, I guess I should hold another one, except this time me & superswampert45 will be running it! There is a twist to this though, we’re only allowing 20 teams to participate. The tournament will be on the 27th of April, at 6PM GMT/1PM EST, 3 days before my birthday :>:D:
Tournament overload mwahaha
Anyways, the tournament is a 3 v 3. You can participate by yourself, or just with 16 participants, it’s up to you. But, when participating own your own, you get 3 Pokémon, whereas when you’re in a team, it is 1 Pokémon per team member, and a refresher counts as a Pokémon. If a member of your team doesn’t show up for the tournament that means your team will have to fight as a 2 or 1, sorry. The level cap of the tournament is 1-75, and the rules are as follows:

1. No items, I will ensure this by getting a staff to check the inventory of each player.
  2. Abilities banned: Speed boost, Sturdy, Magnet Pull, Shadow Tag, Arena Trap and Cute Charm.
  3. The maximum time per match is 5 minutes. If one of the Pokémon has died on one of the player"s teams, and the 5 minutes ends, then the other player"s team wins.
  4. No trolling. It’s simple really.
  5. No putting other players off, shouting abuse, making them type when in matches etc
  6. If you"re in the tournament and help another player win, you will be disqualified. Only two contenders are allowed in the arena at once.
  7. No weather is allowed.
  8. Steelix, Onix, Wobbuffet and Wynaut will not be allowed.
  9. The moves that are not allowed are as follows:
    Protect/Detect,
    Substitute,
    Status-ailment moves (Moves that give the opponent a status ailment),
    Attract or any other move that immobilizes the opponent for that matter,
    Explosion/self-destruct,
    Stat-raising moves, Perish Song,
    Future Sight,
    Mirror Coat and Counter,
    High-jump Kick/Jump Kick,
    Quick/Wide Guard,
    Destiny Bond,
    Present,
    One-Hit Knockout moves (Guillotine ect.),
    Sludge Bomb and
    Dive/Fly/Dig/Bounce.
  10. AOEs that are 3 tiles or less are allowed.

Rewards will posted closer to the date!

Now that the TRIPLES tournament is out of the way, there is also going to be a SINGLES tournament! On Friday, the 26th of April! The level cap for the singles tournament is 50! This is lower by 25 levels than the Triples tournament, so will allow, what people consider as “noobs” to participate. The same rules from the Triples tournament apply to this one, though. :D

Rewards are as follows:
1st Place!: TM Focus Blast, TM Blizzard, TM Sludge Bomb, 10 of EACH shard, plume fossil (Which I will actually have this time…), and a Wonder Chest.
2nd Place!: Magmarizer, Electrizer, Exp. All, and 5 shards.

-This is just a draft of what is to come, reward wise, when signing up for each tournament, please state which tournament you’re signing up for… Thankyou.

Acknowledgements: Superswampert45 for helping out with this, and any staff member that helps.
-Blood.

Edit: THIS EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELLED DUE TO THERE BEING TOO MANY TOURNAMENTS AT THE MINUTE AND THE FACT THAT I’M MOVING HOUSE ON THIS DATE.

Ok, so this one doesn’t get as clustered as the last one, here is where the matchups and sign-ups will be posted~ :@~@:
[spoilerSignups for the triple"s tournament!:qj8khte8]TEAM 1: Zappeh, Levy and Trans!
TEAM 2: Kendel, Dark Zoroack and Mico!
TEAM 3: Feno, 411 and Abyss

[/details]

[spoilerMatchups for the triple"s tournament!:qj8khte8]

[/details]

[spoilerSignups for the Singular Tournament!:qj8khte8]HydroFang!

[/details]

[spoilerMatchups for the Singular Tournament!:qj8khte8]

[/details]
-Blood.

Me, Levy, and Trans will enter as a team of three.

sign me dark zoroack and mico up as a team of 3

What time is the single’s tournament going to be at?

5PM GMT? Make it a bit earlier than the triples?

I`ll enter the single tournament but lemme see for the triple tourney…
Oh and also i might enter the tourney with Dragon and Hello if they have time :>:D: