Exbel Prison.

'Ello everyone, this is Nuxl here. I’m really bored atm, and I feel like writing a story. I don’t know if I’m supposed to ask a mod to make a thread like this(trying to not break any rules, and there is no ‘helpful guide’ saying what you should or what not to do in this topic.), but I’ll do it anyway, I suppose. I’m also relatively new to writing fanfiction, and I don’t want this to be as grossly unreadable as possible, so here I go~

[b]Characters~ (At the moment, that is)

Lewis the Eevee

[/b]

This story was inspired by “Holes.” by Louis Sachar.

Day One

In Exbel, there was a prison. It had no name, yet it kept all its prisoners away from society. It was beside a river which ran through Exbel, and there was a tunnel that prisoners kept digging through to escape. The guards paid no mind, as they knew it would take years to complete.

“Urg!” Lewis exclaimed, as he was being thrown into a cell. There were two Magnemites on both sides of him, and their magnets, for some odd reason, were sticking to Lewis like glue. It was no use, he was being carried inside. “Why me! I haven’t done anything wrong!” Lewis yelled once again, trying to escape.

“YOU KNOW VERY WELL WHAT YOU DID! BZZZZT! THERE IS NO ESCAPE FROM YOUR FATE!” one Magnemite said with an ear-piercing screech.

Wincing at the reply because his ears were now aching, Lewis kept silent, feeling embarrased and humiliated as he was being carried through the cells. One Conkeldurr was looking at him very intently, as if he was ready to smash the little Eevee. Another prisoner, an Alakazam, was also looking at Lewis, though in a bored kind of way. Lewis sighed.

Around a couple minutes later, the prison guards and Lewis arrived at his cell. “NOW, I WANT NO TALK AND DON’T EVEN TRY TO BREAK OUT. BZZZZT! YOU WILL BE RELEASED FOR BREAKFAST AT 6:00 AM, MINING ROCKS AT 8:00 AM, LUNCH AT 2:00 PM, PHYSICAL EXERCISES AT 4:00 PM, AND DINNER AT 6:00 PM. BZZZT! REMEMBER THIS SCHEDULE!” They left with a slam on the door, and Lewis was covering his ears.

His cell was dirty, cold, and small. No room to do anything, and there was a cot on the right side of the wall. There was an old toilet which was covered in flies which was on the opposite side of the murky cage. He frowned.

“Why am I even here?” He groaned to himself. “I didn’t even do ANYTHING wrong! Gaaah!” He kicked the wall, only to feel the rising pain in his leg. “Owowowowowow!” He cried.

“Hey, shuddap.” A voice from the nearby cell boomed, almost sending chills down Lewis’s spine.

“Sorry that you can’t get your beauty sleep…” Lewis replied in a mumble.

“What did you say?” The voice was getting deeper and louder.

Lewis didn’t want his face rearranged in his first day in jail so he replied, “I didn’t say anything!”

“That’s what I thought…”

Unable to trace the voice of the pokemon that the nearby prisoner held, he didn’t reply back. He was too tired, too bored. He climbed into his cot, and thought if he was ever going to survive. Looking back in his life, he didn’t know of any times he was deserving of a thing like this. There was once, though, when he was playing in the little league, and the ball hit the nearby policeman, who was eating a hot dog, which splattered onto his suit. Scared of being arrested, Lewis disappeared from the commotion.

Maybe they tracked him down and found out! Yeah, that must be it… but it was years ago. Wouldn’t they have already forgotten? He sighed. He began the grow more tired, and climbed into his cot. He couldn’t think any longer, so he was asleep in a few seconds.

Day Two

“DING-DONG! DING-DONG!” A Chimecho ran by, swinging its bell. Lewis woke up with a flash, almost banging his head on the nearby wall. After coming to his senses, he realized he was still in prison. “Oh yeah… right.” Jumping off the cot and onto the hard, stone, floor, he saw with his blurry eyes, a small figure which looked like a pair of Magnemites approaching Lewis’s room and opening the cage door. “IT IS BREAKFAST TIME! DON"T BE LATE. IT IS CURRENTLY 5:00. COME BY 6:00 OR NO BREAKFAST FOR YOU!” they said.

This is currently unfinished at the moment, and I’d like a rating. How was it for my first fanfiction? Day Two will be much better than Day One, so expect better work from me.