Expired Token: Changing Email Not Sending New Token/Old Token Working For Different Account

Summary of Bug: Two bugs. One, the token expired in the email and wouldn’t send. Two, another account I was using to test the changing emails wouldn’t send a new token, but could use another token for an older account.
What you were doing at the time: I was taking pictures for the PMU Wiki for the new Email Feature for PMU. Each feature, I observed, had a different text of dialogue, so I was taking screenshots of each of them.
Where you were in the game/menus: Main Menu/Account Settings/Update Email
What happened: When changing the email, I noticed that the email wasn’t sending with a new token. I had previous tested it with a different account, so I tried using the token prior and it worked. Furthermore, I decided to switch it back, but the token on the original email expired and wouldn’t send.

OS/Version: Windows 10

Expected Result: To get an email with a new token each time I attempted a change.

Actual Result: No token was sent in the email, and the previous one that was used for a different account worked. The other token for the other email expired.

Steps to reproduce:
Old Token Usage

1. Update your email with a PMU account to get a token sent (you don’t have to put in the token).
  2. Log into a different PMU account and update the email with the email you used.
  3. Use the token in the email you use with the different account.

No New Token

1. Update your email with a PMU account to get a token sent (you don’t have to put in the token).
  2. Wait for 10-15 minutes for it to expire. Try using it and you’ll get the error message “The token has expired.”
  3. Try to get another token sent by trying to update your email on your PMU account. There will be no email sent.

Visual Proof (screenshots, videos, logs) - attached below: