Fabricated PARADISE - The RP

TWO blue eyes fluttered open, and the white, furry mass shifted as she woke.

Oh, if only that we’re true.

Else’s good eye was the only one that actually opened; the other did nothing. The camera that took up her left remained on no matter what she did, and while it helped her stay alert in the arena, she wished that, for once, she could be a normal Volcarona, who evolved normally. Who looked normal, and worked normally. But no, she was stuck for all eternity in this accursed laboratory, and her once organic body was laced with metal parts. She hated it, however much she hid that fact from the others.

Maybe she should have given up the “goody two-shoes” act a long time ago. It was obvious that she was never getting promoted, all because of what those idiot humans had done to her. But she’d used it so long that it was drilled into her mind, and nobody could ever change that. Actually, that was a lie. The scientists could probably do whatever they wanted to her, and she couldn’t lift a finger to stop them. Not that she had fingers, anyways. It was a wonder they hadn’t altered all their brains to be mindless machines, although they probably wanted to see how their experiments affected our mentality.

Experiments; it was a word that most, if not all, of them spat out as if the very taste of the word on their tongues was revolting. It was a word that signified the humans’ dominance over the lowly creatures known as Pokémon, a word which triggered hatred and malice. Changed destinies, corrupted fates, the very fibers of their being altered without their consent. They were powerless against these horrible beings, and they know it. It was their choice whether they wanted to side with them and harness this power, or if they prefer to plot against the humans and work towards their ultimate demise.

Else was one who was torn between the two. Her nature prevented her from outright hating the scientists, because they probably thought they were doing the right thing. At the same time, she hated the way they treated their Test Subjects, and wanted them to pay. Torn between her emotions, she stayed on the neutral side of the battle.

Shifting in the uncomfortably small bed she called her own, Else unfolded her cloth wings and shivered to get her muscles moving. Today was another day for an arena battle, and she wasn’t looking forward to it.

She sat quietly as the room woke slowly, and eyed those who had woken up before her. These Pokémon would soon be her opponents in battle.

-~-~-

IN a different bed, a brown ear twitched, and the grumpiest Raichu in the world opened her eyes. She took some pride in that; she was grumpy, and everybody with half a brain knew that. She was THE grumpy Raichu, and that was how it would stay.

Of course, having ridiculously sensitive ears didn’t help at all. Thunder hated waking up early, and that was hard to prevent when the slightest of noises woke her up. At least it was useful in the arena, the same way that Else’s eye was. Thunder hated failure about as much as she hated being woken up early, if not more, and her ears had helped her with avoiding that more than once.

Today, they’d probably help her once more in the Arena. She despised working for the scientists, but what more could you do if you were stuck in a laboratory? Besides, the fighting was kind of exhilarating.

Pushing herself upright and stretching, she rolled off her low straw bed and stood up. “Good morning, folks,” she said, sarcasm tinting her tone with a darker note. “Fine day, ain’t it?” This was a routine for her; every day they had to go to the Arena, upon waking up, she commented on what a nice day it was. Oh yes, it was very “nice”.Â

-~-~-

BUT in the Assistants’ chambers, two mortal enemies woke. Normally, they wouldn’t wake so early, but today they were needed in the laboratory. Two discolored canids’ eyes shot open at the same moment, and then found each other as they glared across the room. Each rose, warily eyeing each other as they got to their feet, refusing to take their eyes off of one another.

Wildfire, the shiny Manectric. Placid, the albino Umbreon. Each hated the other with a passion, and each knew that only the scientists prevented them from attacking each other.

Silently, Wildfire stared long and hard at Placid, and then stormed out of the room as he did every morning. His cold eyes showed dominance, as well as the darker side of him; his slowly growing case of insanity. The feral manic in his eyes combined with the cold, no-nonsense glare created an intimidating effect, the expression he always wore. Intimidation gave him respect, and with respect came power. It was power that he craved over all else, and it was power that ate at him from the inside and worsened the growth of his insanity.

Placid stayed in the room and began nudging those who were still asleep awake. He took responsibility for as many things as he could in the hopes to be promoted to the one level above an Assistant, the nameless position that would give him more power to rebel. He knew that Thunder for sure would never make it, due to being cloned from a traitor who had reached that level, but maybe he would have hope. Still, the scientists wouldn’t forget his part in the old rebellion very easily.

And yet, he had to try.

Ooc; You might have to read Thunder/Placid/Wildfire’s past to get this one. They’re long, but they explain a lot :P

The Weavile woke up with a yawn, stretching before he fully woke up. Of course, another day in hell, and another day of fighting. He couldn’t say he didn’t enjoy it though. Sometimes he did, sometimes he didn’t.

Fuusuke glanced across the room, where his most hated rival slept. “…Hmph,” he muttered, looking away, and started to try and wake Iyuko up.

Iyuko woke up, yawning. She looked at whoever woke her up, and sighed. “Ohayo gozaimasu, Fuusuke,” she said. Fuusuke huffed, “I don’t know Japanese.”

“So much for the person who has a Japanese-sounding name, that means good morning. Not like it’s a ‘good’ one anyways,” Iyuko muttered.

“Shut up,” Fuusuke said, leaning on the wall.

Haruya slowly woke up, the first thing he saw was the chambers containing the armor. Always that.

He grunted as he pulled himself up. Another day in this freaking place, he thought, glancing at Fuusuke and quickly turning away. How he hated that Weavile.

He sighed and quickly sat on his bed, reaching out for an apple from a nearby table.

OOC: Ohgod this is so short skjgdhkjh. /shot

OOC: I go with a first person view, sorry 'bout that.

Even though I had woke up ever since Three Aster Median, I had the fear to open my eyes, I’ve been in these Land of Bedlam for years… Bedlam… Why do they use bed, a heavenly object, as a term for chaos? It was strange, If only I ceased to exist, rather than to survive in Lucifer’s grasp. Why do they call us Experiments, we are simply slaves to them, my heart has hardened trough this harsh measurements, both literally, and metaphorically. I was simply a puzzle, incomplete… useless… worthless… invisible. Though, that missing piece I lost years ago, I wonder where it was placed. I was simply an abstract picture to this others, the only people who could understand me was a pile of amorphous jelly that blabbered the same sentence all day, and a creature… caring… but I knew she was deceiving, Maybe that’s how I obtained my cunning, from her, she was like a mother for me… how saddening. What is truly a symbiotic mother, I never knew what one truly was, and I am sure I never will. If only… I could just… I shook my head as I stared past the air vent. After all that logical thinking… With this lonely logic, I still start to wonder, and at the same time, think: “I am just air, even if I cease to exist, no one will ever care…” They wouldn’t even stop to think I no longer existed, but this fake mother, and logicless idiot will… but for how long?

As I got down from the double bunker, I whacked my friend with my 144 inch long hand “Get up you pile of garbage!” As he screamed “WA-a-a-a-ang!” as I continued past the door “We gotta get up for another long day of hell.” He then replied back “You want it that way!?” He screamed as I shook my head “If you have no good things to say, just keep your zig-zagged mouth shut.” I threatened him, with the extra pincers from my mouth pointed right at him, he was sweating in fear, knowing I had him right in his fright point, I turned my back, my long-flowing, now rotten hair, hit his face, as I turned my head.

I never meant to be like that, but… inside… I was contaminated by spiritual bacteria, a bacteria that causes me to be evil and destructive. I only bully others… ‘coz…I just want to take somebody down with me, I just want to infect somebody else. So I could… just feel better soon. Everyone, who will lend there hand to me, without fear, I will take their hand, but I promise, I shall say sorry soon… I just don’t know why, when your contaminated by this Bacteria, you can’t seem to hold back your fists, nor can you say Sorry too soon…
[hr][/hr]
I was dreaming we were finally out, out of this living hell, I was smiling, together with the professors we pranced around in Joy. Flowers, petals, they flew around in joy and happiness, I felt like I was in the star of Spica, the brightest star of the constellation Virgo. Bliss, Joy, as if Togekiss’ danced all around us. What could this mean? Is this my lucidity sneaking up on me again? I don’t know… is it really true? Unluckily, all dreams must end, as I woke up to a metallic bang on my skull. I woke up and turned, it was Saikin. She is quite beautiful isn’t she? Well, if you remove those insect arms, and those pincers… you get the point. I was always a dog to her, she took care of me like I was one, and I accepted that fact. Unluckily, the only reason I can’t say these words… Well… I’m blocked by this accursed Tail, all my power of the other world stays in him, so does my intelligence.

The tail giggles as it comes close to me “You know you should cheer her up, I’ll help you say something. YOU WANT IT THAT WAY!” He shouted as he giggled and retracted, I was in trouble, Saikin hurried up to me and said something, but I couldn’t understand, my intelligence was drained, all i focused on was the pincers trying to destroy me. She turned around and hit my face with her hair, I looked at the tail with an angry look, it was still giggling from his prank.
[hr][/hr]
I looked outside the window, as I saw the pain of those other experiments… they were in dismay. I wish I could assist them, but the boss wouldn’t like that. I focused on those that were elderly, especially poor Else, I’ve pleaded that at least one of them be promoted, especially Else, but… they are heartless, unversed, loveless… I close my eyes, and put out a tear “Someday… that tear will become more, and it will plead to the world, and they shall be released.” I make this fantasies in my head, but… will they ever come true. What hurts more… is that I am simply a mind painted with loneliness, both sides of me, the Yin and Yang… I sighed in this emptiness-filled room out of there sight… but couldn’t they see they’re sadness?

I tried to get adjusted, to this state of two minds… But it just hurts too much, Because it was I who wounded them… “Hey.” The other side of me asked with a smile, he cared for me, even though he was a bit evil “We all have a wish, so maybe in the future, let’s go find it; the form of both you and I, but separated… I mean, even if we have different backgrounds, there will be a day, will be able to accept our differences and laugh. It’s still a puzzle that has to be held, but everyone has a piece of that puzzle, and in this state, we can put that both of our pieces, together.” I then replied “A poetry that is refined… truly my dear friend. Though, we’re simply born in this world to be hurt, but is there any reason to be hurt? Even if we run ahead and find the answer, we will just melt away like a chemical mixture… While they are plastic, unbreakable by time, no matter what.” We always replied back to each other in poetry, but our questions are never answered. I just hope… everyone else is okay…

OOC 2: Out of all RPs I’ve had, that was the hardest, three perspectives? I mean that was real hard, I’m starting to like this RP!

OCC: I’m going to use a first person perspective. Sorry if it’s unusual.

I woke up to the sound of my own breathing. I felt…damp, as if the fire inside me was extinguished by water falling through my mouth. sigh Not again, I thought. The scientists must’ve gave me a drink of water while I was asleep. I was more used to soft drinks then water, because they ease the pain I sometimes feel when my flame burns too intensely.

“Darujion,” A scientist called. “It’s time for another bout in the Arena.”

I sighed. That’s what we’re ALL doing, nowadays, I thought. When was the last time we lived our freakish lives normally?

“I’m coming,” I shouted. Oh, boy. What dangerous threat would I encounter this time? I shuddered at the thought. I would soon find out.

OCC 2: Well, this was moderately short. Oh, well.

Fuusuke looked at the Misdreavus next to him, who was now nibbling on an apple. He took a bite out of his own and leaned on the wall, looking at the ceiling and the dull light that seemed to come out of nowhere. One of these days, I’m going to break out of this living hell… he thought, nearly crushing the apple he was holding.

Iyuko, hearing the faint crunch from the apple, turned to look at Fuusuke. “Fuusuke? What’s wrong? You seem… tensed,” she pointed out. Fuusuke turned to her. “Who wouldn’t be tensed in a place like this?” he said, rather harshly, earning a bonk to the head by one of Iyuko’s orbs. “Ow! What was that for?!” Fuusuke muttered, rubbing the spot where the orb hit. “Why would you know?” Iyuko said in a mischievous tone and floated off towards Haruya.

Fuusuke huffed. Mischievous little thing…

“Hey, Haruya,” Iyuko said, approaching the Typhlosion before her.

“Oh, hi Iyuko. So what’s up with ice head today?” Haruya asked. Iyuko shrugged - or at least what you THINK is a shrug. “I wonder when we’ll get out of here…” the Misdreavus thought aloud, clinging onto Haruya’s head. “When we’re dead,” Haruya spat, and chuckled at his own joke. “Haruya! That’s not funny!” Iyuko said, floating towards the ground and pouting.

OOC: AAAGHHH TOO SHORT TOO SHORT I just made Fuusuke x Iyuko canon here lol shotdead

I walked into the arena to begin my bout. I was shocked by what I found.

Oh, no, I muttered to myself, not HER.

My opponent just happened to be my bitter rival: Cresselia. But she looked…different. Then it hit me.

She was a Shadow Pokemon!

“Cresselia!” I shouted. “How could you?!”

“Hmph. It’s just like you to be so naive, Darujion,” Cresselia sneered. “Such a pity that you won’t be naive for long, because today’s your last day on the face of this world!”

I was petrified by what she just said. She was going to ERASE my very existence! The Biotek staff rushed to confine Cresselia, but they were no match for her unrelenting fury. It was then crystal clear on what I had to do.

I had to destroy the sweet, kind Cresselia I once new.

OOC: ERMAHGERD SO SHORT RAEEEEEG!!!

OOC: I’m Linked_Dreams’ cousin, Plus, I’ve obtained permission from him to use his characters.

I continued to walk trough the dark area and decided to take a visit to the arena… Marak was about to come in with me, but I quickly stopped him “Remember, we say a good luck phrase every time we enter the arena?” I asked as we put our hand in front of our faces. The first time Marak and I came here to the arena, I recited a song from the Frosslass of The Opera, ever since then we thought it was a good luck charm.

"[i]Masquerade,

There’ll be paper faces of every shape

Masquerade,

Hide your face so the world will never find you![/i]"

We always said this, because every time we say (Well, he can’t say anything, I’m just reciting the poem myself) the other experiments never point at us. Ever since then we thought it would be an immortality line, protecting us from everything, but before we stepped on the portal, an old friend came along: SHyP The old metallic mass moved about and nodded, as if greeting us “Bad Morning, SHyP, how’s another day in purgatory?” SHyP then let his supersonic cry, this cry was just not enough to shatter the windows, but maybe… I looked at the booth above me… I’ll just need to practice this escape plan sooner. Marak then tapped me saying “Want it that way!?” I looked down “This is already purgatory Marak, I don’t want it that way, I just accept it.” I said to him and we stepped on the portal.

Here on this world, a fabricated paradise the world was serene, we were on a floating island, but that didn’t matter, it would be destroyed anyway. Suddenly, a thunderbolt was shot at me when I looked up it was a Magnemite “Watch where you’re pointing you piece of s-” Another Thunderbolt was thrown at me, which SHyP simply blocked “Thanks, 'ya pile of orange dust.” It seemed he was smiling, but how was I supposed to know?

Slowly dodging each projectile, I gracefully pranced around, ironically, stabbing all my opponents, landing with a graceful, 180 degree angle with my foot, as if Ice Skating! ehem that isn’t the point… anyhow I started to notice that annoying, haywire Magnemite that flew around the place hitting my prey… MY PREY! That pesky flea! Though, something dragged more of my attention: Something was watching me. That tiny tower, something was looking at us… Something… That’s when it hit me, every creature has a tracking device, that means, they send signals to us, which means they’re watching us from that tower! I then gave a signal which got my team close and told them the plan as we continued.

“Hey! Spark Breath! Over here you big pile of bolts!” It used Thunderbolt on me, which was simply blocked my SHyP. “Now, Marak!” I screamed as Marak jumped and took the repeated damage, as much as it hurt, he wanted to plan perfect. When he reached maximum pain there was an explosion which hit the whole arena, SHyP coiled around me and protected me, but due to his size, some where wrapped in the process and protected. In the end the lab… that living hell… was back, it seems no one was hit… well… no one that counts.

OOC 2: The people who were protected by SHyP are the people who signed up in the roleplay