Fave PMD: explorers of the sky music!

… name says all! if you want to post here of course. -.- but go ahead. what IS your fave pmu: eotsm music?

mine is the on when lapras is almost at the hidden land. you?

Srsly there’s no the or it’d b EOTS. Every1 noes it’s EOS.

And I liek that song 2. It’s honestly hards 2 pick mai fave track, but not counting the story tracks, mai fave dungeon track would b Temporal Tower. As 4 story tracks, I dunno, only this thread got Melancholy stuck in mai head. And u may wanna take note that Quicksand Cave, Hidden Land, and Mystifying Forest r all used once ingame as story tracks.

Lol, well if Sky technically has the same music as Time/Darkness…

Let’s see. I like the music that comes on when you’re in the future, like in the jail and then the stockade and the dungeons after that. Has a spooky feel to them that made me want to drive on with the plot until I got back to the past so I could know everything turned out OK…with it being so creepy, and ominous, and whatnot… xD

I also must agree, I like the Hidden Land music. More ‘driving’ music that makes you want to get on with the story and find out what happens next.

And…oh yes, the music at the end after the player has disappeared and the partner is reminiscing on the beach…they picked that music out exceptionally well. I actually teared up, playing a bloody Pokemon game! (the only pokemon game I’ve ever come close to tears on…hah) But the music matched up perfectly! The only thing that ruined it was the credits suddenly popping up…stupid credits. :< Hahah. :lol:

lol, wolfy. i agree with you on yer wurds of wisdom. :D

Deep Star Cave, without a doubt.

Other favorites of mine are… well, there’s too many to list. Almost all of the music in PMD2/Sky is really, really good. The only track I don’t actually like is the Pelipper Island one.

i just realized i typed PMU instead of PMD on th title. to bad i can’t edit that… :(

Lol o wow.

lol, i just edited that. i guess you can edit it, but it means everyone else haz to edit all there postz and ya…

Team Charm Theme Song! O
Dunno why, but I think the music was kinda cool while fighting the…other team.
(English name of the team is unknown to me, sorry.)
Well and all those songs which play, if you leave your partner are very sweet, too.

the other team? you mean team AWD?

After some researches I can say, yup, english name is Team AWD.
The battle was pretty nice and the Theme Song playing while fighting just made it a perfect moment.^^

Well, I’ve decided–no. But in story tracks, I’m leaning 2 the track in Episode 5 that plays when they’re dissapearing (not giving spoilers!).

Defend globe. some of the best music in the game.
Link to the song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QegsQgMF … re=related

I like
Dialga’s Fight to the Finish
Murky Forest
Treeshroud Forest
Battle against Dusknior
Power of Darkness
Sky Peak Coast
Crystal Cave
and my all tiem faveorite would have to be…
Amp Plains

I’ve always liked Temporal Tower and I always will. I also like the Primal Dialga boss music, all of Sky Peak, the Intro song, Barren Valley, and the Vast Ice Mountain Peak, I think it was called.