Favorite Horror movies?

My favorite is all of the saw movies :3
and does anyone knwo by any chance if dead snow is out or is going out be out in english :3

do not click the spoiler if you are sensitive to zombies :3 or nazis … i dont wanna offend anyone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-KQh87_V2Q

thats teh trailer

Do Scary Movies count?lolz.I love teh 2&3 one if they do count that is what I pick if not Darkness fallss was pretty good

ahh i wached army of darkness last night it was like REALLY funny becuase really effed up woul dhappen to the guy with like undead people and it was REALLY funny

lol

Lolz my favorite is…

The Evil Dead

It is Cheezey but very good plot and movie

lol!my sis and her friend watched the Chainsaw masscare.One laugh and the other was scared.lol!It’s so funny!Cause I m watching there reactions right now.lol

The Final Destination movies…
-cough- They made me laugh

[b]I absolutely love the “Nightmare on Elm Street” “Childs Play” & “Friday the 13th” series.

I’ve grown to really like Saws after watching them a couple times, the story is actually quite good.[/b]

I have to agree with Pokedud except they don’t make me laugh.The original Friday the 13th made me laugh.Children of the corn was uhm interesting?

my favorite horror movie is in my name :D saw1,2,3,4,5, and soon to be 6 :D i’m gonna see saw 6 right on the dot of Halloween probably at midnight :D if the movie’s is till open… :D :D :D oh and magical maggot pawns all because saw is AWESOME!!!

ELMO IS SCAWEEY!!! (just kidding)well im on for friday the 13th,and final destination,and also case closed(for the scary parts) :lol: i love people getting slaughtered!!! >:3

i don;t like horror movies. i can’t even wacth people play horror themed games!

I WAS SCARED BY THE MUMMY!..well i was 6 but whatever…

you really want a scary movie? watch the super mario movie it sucked so bad id call it a horror movie ++
very disappointing they could have at least made it like the game >.> but they had to make it take place in the real world +
+ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3rrsUiCDPM

Horror movies…yea i have 2 .Chainsaw massacre and nightmare on elm street .Leatherface is pretty crazy

Mine are series of saw. specially the second part of saw. and what about you?

Like Kayoken said the Mummy scared me because I watched it when I was 7.Texas Chainsaw Massacre is one on there that frightended me.Darkness Falls was good though.Though my favorite has to be the Scary Movies

Do Not bump old threads, especially ones that have a post from the previous years.