Favorite Movie

You put your favorite movie here.You may include a list.

My favorites:

3.Simspons movie(Hahah!Who doesn’t love it?)

2.Underworld(It includes action,and mystery.I love the fact of Vampires and Werewolves fighting)

and # 1

1.Tranfrormers:Revenge of the Fallen(This defiently takes the cake.Its ma favorite movie.)

Hmmm I would say:

Simpsons Movie (of course)

Ratatoville (I like food…)

UP(Wooot flying Houses!)

District 9 (One of the most awsome movies in 09)

Pokemon The Movie (The one with Mewtwo’s first apearence)

Pokemon Lucario and The Mystery of Mew (I love Lucario as you can tell)

I watch TV to much…

I only watch Tv before going to bed or to watch cartoons.

Pokemon the movie 2000.

All time favorite, I t was still old school pokemon. The story was awesome, going to see it in when i was a kid, up on the big screen. was one of the most best memories of my childhood. I even got that magic mew card. That Movie was amazing…

Star wars is also one of my personal favorites, all six of them, there an all time classic.

I have made it my goal in life to watch all animated disnny pixar movies. Wall-E was one of my favorites out of those. The origional toy story is also a classic…

For movies that have came out recently i did see district 9, I loved it. It was not your standard alien movie, but they had a unique take on it.

I could go on and on but i won’t those are a few favorites…

Oh wait I left out Teen Titans:Trouble in Tokyo

I don’t find a lot of newer movies entertaining. u_u

OH OH AND
ANYONE UP FOR Instant Awesome Just Add Dragons?

Awe I love Lady and the Tramp.That was such a cute movie

favorite movies eh? well mine would have to be Nightmare before christmas, Wall-e, Dark knight, and a load of others.

Has anyone seen Ghost Rider?

jup.

Its a good movie.

true. it was pretty good. but the ‘somethings gonna jump at ya’ thing was overdone to the point where you knew when it was gonna happen.

Yush.Anyone seen the new Underworld or the X-men movie(I heard it was good.)

i sawed the new x-men movie (X-men origins: Wolverine.) and i thought it was awsome

but thats probably my inner marvel fanboy so…yeah

The Xmen movie is coming out soon(I think…)

wait are you talking about X-men origins: wolverine or something totaly different?

The origins one.

oh ok. well than what do you mean ‘coming out soon’? its been out. hell i think its out of theaters now.

Its coming out next Tuesday.Tranfromers releasing late in Octomber.Public enemies releases in about 3 weeks.

all three of those movies were already released…wait…where do you live?