Favorite Mystery dungeon game?

I wanted to know what is your favorite, mine is Explorer of sky ^^

tie for Red Rescue and Sky.
Red was my first PMD game, and it was the first video game that made me 1. rage quit and 2. cry (the first time I beat the game, I remember crying and when mom asked, I had to explain how the partner character used to come to the house and say ‘good morning’ to me…and no longer did. I was upset that a Totodile wasn’t coming down to my Torchic house and saying “Good morning” to me…). I loved the friend areas, I would spend hours just standing in one while listening to the music and watching my partners play in their natural habitat. I personally would love to see them come back (although maybe in a different way, such as being unlocked automatically through in-game means, such as beating certain dungeons, or recruiting rare pokemon-like how some legendaries unlocked their friend areas after recruitment), but it seems the majority just wants the list like in sky. While I disliked GtI for its extreme changes to the PMD formula, I was glad to see something similar to friend areas in your build-able Paradise. I’d also like to see some of the pokemon available from Red/Blue to come back, such as Meowth, Cubone, Machop, and Psyduck. I always found it exciting when you got a pokemon that isn’t one of the normal starters, and one being a uncommon type was even cooler. Cubone and Machop would have been great against the legendary birds in the main game with their ability to learn rock type moves. Psyduck’s psychic typing, although not really great against any of the bosses, really made some interesting changes to how you played.

Sky took the advancements of T/D, and upped it by perhaps 5? The story was fleshed out even more, with a proper conclusion for the future characters, and more dungeons. I loved the sky jukebox, I always loved sound tests in games.

I’m going to say Explorers of Sky, because it builds upon Time/Darkness so well. Of course the Rescue team games are fun too, and I liked Gates to Infinity. I can’t wait for Super Mystery Dungeon to get released though.

Might as well try to revive this topic… ^w^"

My favorite PMD game is Darkness, because it"s the first one I"ve played and I tend to like the first of things more often. Also, it"s the first Pokemon game I played, which got me into Pokemon.

I"ve played all of them except for Blue and Red rescue teams. (And of course the new one coming out!)

I"d have to say Explorers of Sky, but Time and Darkness made me cry, because it"s just an advanced version of Time and Darkness. I still have trouble trying not to cry when the last scene in the main story when you"re basically dying in front of your partner. XD

Those three were very heart touching in my point of view.

Gate to Infinity though made me dissappointed for the fact that you couldn"t even recruit the legendaries, even though fighting them was fun, and the low selection of pokemon you could actually recruit and play as. Still liked the story of that one too, though it was way darker than Time, Darkness, and Sky… O-O

I can"t wait for the new PMD game because I love that pokemon series the most. It"s where I had to learn the type match ups. :3

Blue rescue team for sure! I had just started gaming (this was maybe like my 5th game ever) and i had never really experienced a game on this scale. 1st off it taught me how to read XD. The music was great, the storyline was excellent, to this day i dont know a single person who hasn’t cried cause of that ending. I really loved the friend zones and just watchingpokes do their thing while listeningto the back ground music. And MMMMM Post game contentgalore! It honestlyfelt like when you beat the game, you were only halfway done with what the game had to offer. Overall id say Blue is my favoriteby far.

Although Red Rescue Team was the game that got me into the Mystery Dungeon part of Pokemon, I’d have to say Explorers of Time has to be my favorite game of the franchise. The story was darker and more serious than a lot of the Pokemon titles released before this game. The ending was pretty heartwrenching too. </3

As for the Wii and Wii U titles, I haven’t played those, so I can’t really say much about them.
(I don’t own either of those consoles.)

I’d have to say PMD Red Rescue Team, it gave me quite the challenge. (rip not beating buried relic purity forest joyous tower, etc even with a level 100 Sceptile not ever recruiting mew and the regis rip my save file due to my sister accidentally sitting on my GBA)