Favorite pokemon generation.

1st.The orginal series.With Pikachu,Charmander,Bulbsaur,and Squritle.Many other famous Pokemon begain here.Fire Red was my first Pokemon game.I played for hours beyond hours.Plus its were the series started.In Pallet town with Ash and Pikachu.Even though it should have been Johto.The esipodes were more addicting.They battles were more interesting.Ash didn’t should like a girl.

In 1st things were just heating up
In 2nd things were hot
In 3rd the flame then grew exhausted
4th`s gone from hot 2 not

If u red that last poem, u should see mah point.They must`ve used all teh good ideas in 2nd.No wonder 3rd & 4th r fails.

Its a poll.Not to make fun of it D:

2nd is the best gameplay-wise.
3rd is the best music-wise.

But I like the 3rd generation the most, it has 1 special HM not used in other Pokemon games: Dive, I really like this feature and its music is very catchy.

I’ve seen most people seems to like the 2nd cause you can go to 2 regions…

4th was the worst.

1st is good.

I wuzn`t making fun of it.I wuz just saying that they used all teh good ideas were used in teh 2nd generation, making 3rd & 4th suck.

Still D:

id have to say gen 2 was the best! gen 3 was kinda a let down to me…

Edit: i also have to say this. even tho evryone says 4th gen is the worst (yes it was pritty bad compared to the other 3) but still it was the first gen to have wifi… altho bad ideas like making strange evolutions for the older pokemon was somewhat of a bad idea it could have been worse… gusse we will have to wait for the 5th gen… but i really dont see where else we can go now? they have already made up a god pokemon, whats next the world is a pokemon? oh well…

Meh, I dont think theyre gonna make a 5th generation on account of teh 12th movie.They r bringing back teh Johto Pokemon, though ;)

the latest movie iv seen is the 7th i think

but still another theroy for the 5th gen is they might go back befor gen 1 O_O

I can’t wait for it!:D

Well dont mean to be a Jerk but I actually liked Silver for only the time things but on the ootehr side it stunk

I loved Third Gen because I learned how to ready from that Gen and has most of my favorite pokemon.Plus most action they added the Battle Tower and frontier

“Plus most action they added the Battle Tower and frontier”

The Battle Tower was introduced in generation II, actually.
This.

my must be jotho.
sizor is really awesome.

im sorry i know everyone is chosin other generations but the 4th generation introduced the god of pokemon…wait for it ARCEUS. the graphics are better they have the toughest of the legendarys even those that can warp time space and antimatter. but i still am partial to the 2nd generation but dont look to the past look to the future

I never played the 2nd generation, since my Gameboy wouldn’t turn on, and I lost the charger. But I did get to play the 1st gen. I loved it xD

1st gen is awesome. But i like 2nd too, coz it have my favorite pokemons.
1st gen ish better than 2nd, 3rd or 4th ;P

I never played pokemon games. But i wached anime a lot i have seen like evry episode around 5 times until hoen and evry series until in the middle of battle frontier.still whaching. so far actually sow random sinnoh series nut didnt understood anything in that language xD
so i would say:
1st-when i did’t knew other generations it was the best actually xDeven so far we know 4 [5 be ended soon gens .]kanto will always be my one of favorites ;p
2st-ou yeah this generation rulez for sure. same orginal pkmn that one of my favorites but i actually enjoyed whaching all Johto anime.really missing Misty after she left ;<
3st-well anime pretty good and better grapic . But what i actually loved was brand new pkmns when they come xD its just i never got idea when i wached on them that they might be fake [ as i were waching 5th gen. new pokemons]
4th-only wached some random and becose of lanuage didnt understood anything .well some moves re-maked pretty well in better grapic [ like bubble and bubblmeams xD i realy like how this move looks in sinnohxD].oh yeah Ash wears some really cool clothes in sinnoh xD But oh mean down xD not much sow about her acutally xD

1’st gen: my second faveorite gen, it contained well designed pokemon and created the series, and in the begining of the aname they made team rocket look awesome, its a shame the competetive enviorment wasn’t made yet…

2’nd gen: i absolutely HATED this generation, terreble pokemon design, i hated most of them, i havent seen the aname for the 2’nd gen up so yeah… but at least the competitive enviorment spined off here.

3’rd gen: this gen wasnt bad at all… compared to the 2’nd gen it is pretty good introdutiong a couple of features like bases, this was a great competetive enviorment that was here, and decent pokemon design 3’rd faveorite gen

4’th gen: the best of the best so far, wonderfull competetive changes, great pokemon design, nice moves, added the poketch, and more, no wonder this is the best
__________________________________________________________________________________________________ratings: 1’st gen 8/10

2’nd gen 5/10

3’rd gen 6.5/10

4’th gen 9.5/10