Foreign Premiere #1

Greetings to all you who have entered this thread!
The first “Foreign Premiere” contest was ellaborated and organized for foreign members of Iwaku (by foreign, I must point those who don"t have English as their main language/aren"t natives in the U.S.A/U.K./Australia)

This contest is meant to strenghten your knowledge English language, so you fit even better in this great community, full of people from everywhere worldwide, although with a language to be spoken in it, English itself.

I’m Portuguese, although I was born in England and my father is half-English and half-Portuguese, and I’ve lived in Birminghan until I turned 7. Yes, English is my main language, but Portuguese has became my main language as well (second language, actually).
Most of my education was in Portugal, Azores, although I’ve kept contact with the English world through the internet (not since I was 7, but when I turned 10), not letting my English knowledge fall.
I wanted to make this contest in order to see this community with a better vocabulary and also to integrate people that don’t speak English everyday. Not meant to be judging/prejudice about other countries, I just want to help out people in here, for a better community communication.

How to participate? Easy. First, you need to do the following:

Native Country: (The country where you were born in/educated at, e.g.: Portugal, Spain, Bahrein, Pakistan, China, South Korea, Brazil, Argentina, etc)
Main Language: (The language you speak more often/learned since a child, e.g.: Portuguese, Spanish, Arabic, Chinese (traditional/simplified), korean, etc.)
Level of English Education: (The school level you've reach, e.g.: Middle School, High School, private lessons, none, etc.)
Years in Role-playing: (How long have you been role-playing on-line?)

After that, I’ll only ask you to write 3-5 paragraphs about your birthplace or where you’re living now. You could also choose to explain the location of one of your characters, feel free to do that instead.
It should look quite like this:

Native Country: Portugal
Main Language: Portuguese
Level of English Education: High School
Years in Role-playing: 3 years

-Your written entry should be here. Right under your entry-

By participating this contest, you compromise yourself to follow these rules:
1- Do not argue about it if you lose this contest, it is meant to be to friendly;
2- Any question you might have, please, private message me, this thread is for entries for the contest;
3- Do not comment about others’ entries/give suggestions about judging it, I’ve been leading with non-English speakers for quite long;
4- You can’t have English as your main language; otherwise, this contest wouldn’t make much sense;
5- Have fun, and good luck!

The winner of the contest will be judged after next week’s Saturday, I will be awaiting a lot of entries in here.
The contest will have three kinds of medals:
The winner: English Pedigree;
Best vocabulary: Tough Vocabulary
And best grammar: Right Grammar To Use.

And if you want to apply to become a corrector, PM me!
Have fuuuuun! Woof-woof~!