Form Change Item for Flabebe Line

So Flabebe has been a Pokemon that’s been in PMU for a while; however, it doesn’t have a permanent home and thus has been limited to HCs. However, while it has been in HCs for a while, often times it’s been locked to eggs (in the case of Easter, where it is most common), where it can only hatch as the default red flower. This is upsetting for people who are big fans of the line who like a particular color, as they are locked to a single color. While it is true Flabebe has been available in other colors in the past, it’s been a while since all of its colors have been available. This has created further issues since shinies have arose, since Flabebe has only been able to be found in its red flower form as a shiny if memory serves. This compounds the sadness of being unable to change its form to your favorite color due to the rarity and inability to hunt for shiny Flabebe. This is especially sad for me since I made the line’s shiny sprites and am sad that no one will be able to see them outside of the default form due to this oversight.
So, I’m proposing a suggestion to make an item which changes Flabebe and its evolutionary line flower color. I’m thinking it could be a pollen jar of sorts! Maybe it could be sold in a shop like the Deerling and Sawsbuck antlers? Maybe in a dungeon where it could be an endbox or SR reward to encourage people to hunt for it? Either way, it’d definitely bring more attention to the Pokemon by allowing people to chose their favorite color! I know Flabebe doesn’t change forms within the main game, but I’m always under the impression that PMU doesn’t have to follow the main games 1:1. (as seen with stuff like the sparkle token or legacy tokens). You’re also unable to chose which form to hunt for unlike within the main series.