Friends forever...Right? Prt one

I could feel the still darkness taking a hold of me as my eyes drift warily off. Another day i felt like I didn’t belong, and yet, that voice welcomed me as it had for the last few days. A sweet voice but filled with a hidden sorrow.
"Elanea, you are…You are special…"the voice coaxed me. "we believe you are…"the voice reminded me of my long diseased grandparents…the only support i had in this world.

"I am only me…"I replied warily in my sleep hungry state.

Your you and that…that is why we have chosen you…” the voice cooed back. “Are you ready?”

“You spoke of me before…saying you needed a hero…but i am not a hero…I am not strong, or beautiful…”

"We do not seek strength or beauty, Not of the physical appearance. Elanea, you were chosen…because you had a heart with the ability to do this for us…"The voice echoed sincerely

I could feel the air wrap around my body, As i opened my eyes i saw nothing, not my room,not the hallway or door…Just…darkness.

But suddenly a light engulfed me and i felt like i was floating. I looked around seeing nothing still but the green and yellow abyss.

Elanea…Welcome…this is the portal that will lead you to the Pokemon world. But before we can let you through we must ask that you answer some questions.Please answer truthfully

"Okay…"I answered softly bracing myself.

When a person you don’t know is being attacked…what do you do?

I thought for a moment, “I would…run and demand they stop…”

A box is on the side of the road. its clearly an expensive toy…would you take it?”

“Id take it to the police if it doesn’t get claimed then id take it to the orphans.”

your friend is late…what would you do?”

“Wait patiently,”

It is clear to us you are special, Elanea, you are a strong spirit, strong and yet so pure. You must care deeply for others, do you visit those orphans often?..A spirit like yours should be…the pokemon…Vulpix…

I blushed gently thinking of it. Me…A Vulpix?

This is the final step. Are you ready?..Please…Elanea…though your memories will be lost…do not lose your compassion for others…” With that said. The aura faded as a white light engulfed my body. I couldnt see but i could feel my body changing, the ears and tails forming. I was…really going to be a vulpix. As the change ended I felt my mind becoming over whelmed with the shock before losing consciousness.

"Hey…?Are you okay?"A voice called to me. I felt a nudge on my back pulling me from my sleep.

"Hu…huh?"I yawned sleepily as I looked up.It was a cindaquil!"AHHH!"I screamed jumping up trying to land on my legs but rather landing on my back legs then falling backwards. I caught a glimpse of my tails and fur “AHHHHH!!!”

The cindaquil looked at me oddly, “Is…is that how vulpix’s say hello?”

I looked at him "IM NOT A VULPIX!"I protested bitterly

“Well your certainly no Bidoof.” He clucked. I got up looking at myself,I was infact a vulpix! i had six tails and looked like a vulpix yet my fur was white and it looked like a tribal mark on my back.