Friendship Dreamers [with a Purpose!]

We are not meant to be a team of just any fighters, but instead, we fight together! :la:

This group would be all about friendship and teamwork! I’ve seen people on PMU be rude and obnoxious to others, so my hope and dream is to make a guild where people can treat others how they want to be treated, politely, and with kindness… A group you can talk to for a some brightness when you’ve had a bad day… Reliable friends that can come together to overcome life’s problems, and any problems…
Though so many in PMU’s global chat can be so reckless and thoughtless with words, we’re meant to spread cheer to all who wanna join! I wish to gather everyone in PMU who would love to be heard in times of trouble, and listened to.

We’re not trying to be tough, not the most popular group, either… We’re just trying to look out for each other. :joy:

The point isn’t to expand, not at all… It’s to spread kindness to those who need it, right? :heart:

My best buddy, a huge Co-Founder and supporter is…

Chipper! :D

That’s the divine purpose for us!

Rules:
Don’t beg to be admin! (Not like anyone would, in a group centered around friendship being admin would be hard…)
PMU rules!
No spam at all! This means excess exclamation points and random question marks!!
Treat others how you want to be treated!
Be considerate of others feelings!
Be yourself!
Do your best to be there for other members.

Leaders:
Chipper
KittyBone

Admins:(In thought of)
Frost Flame

Members:
Kinglyleaf(Forums name)
Watt2015
Sonnitude

We are accepting guild members at the momment.
Just say if you want to join in a reply here!

I wanna join, and Sonnitude wants to also (My IGN is Watt2015)