Summary of Bug:
What you were doing at the time: I was about to start grinding for eevee.
What happened:I was about to go to floor 3 in Friendship Forest, but I was slow and by the time I used my east key, my party member’s west key effect wore off, and they were not able to go into the west door anymore. But when I used the East Key, I went in the door, but I wasn’t able to enter the floor because my partner wasn’t there. But then the door closed behind my back, and I got stuck there (And I left when I lost all hope.)
Where you were in the game/menus:
I was in Friendship forest.
OS/Version: What do you mean by
Expected Result: To be rejected and teleported out of the door.
Actual Result: To get stuck in the door.
Steps to reproduce:
- Go into Friendship Forest with a partner (Warn them about what they are going to do).
- Get the East Key, and tell your friend to get the West Key.
- Tell your friend to use the West Key, but to not go in the door
- Use the East Key, but enter the door
- Be stuck there until you give up or faint.
Visual Proof (screenshots, videos, logs) - attached below:
PLEASE HELP!!! People can’t keep on accidentally doing this annoying mistake! Sadly walks away