Full Screen Implemented

i have not been playing this game for very long but i think adding a Full screen button or option would be great, as the way the game opens up it can be a bit small and with having bad eyesight it’s a little hard to play i hope that this idea would be great as i seen other people have also sent the same idea on the forums.
PS: i would like to thank TurtwigA#6287 (a staff member) for helping me get this post on here as well as helping with other things.

I agree with full screen, when it is possible.

If an issue is with being able to see text, you can switch the font. (in the font folder of the client, rename the one you want to use to be called PMU

For me, DPPt font works really really well, and makes things a lot clearer. It’s not perfect, but it does help a bit!

Hey,

Thank you for your suggestion! I agree full screen would be a great thing to have for this game, although to my knowledge there’s quite a few things we are also working toward at the moment with regards to programming, so it might be quite a while until we can offer an official full screen option. In the meantime, I know there are some ways that cause full screens, although they are not officially supported and so I cannot really endorse or advertise them. I believe some players also use the windows magnification tool to make it work, although I personally have never tried this.

And it’s no problem at all! I’m happy to help where I can :D

2 Likes