Gain of Time Loss of Space Balance of Antimatter

I decided to make a story at PMU since its my first story i need Some Character suggestions (with Quality).These Are The Chosen Characters.Lucas (human form) Lucas The Treecko,Dan The Charmander And Sam The Totodile. There Are Three Spots Left So Give Quick Suggestions! :D

Lucas/Lucas The Treecko: Always thinks before he acts. A really good student in all subject and a mastermind in maths. He is also very caring and helps people at need. His dream is to be a technological scientist and improve the comfort of the whole human race.

Dan the Charmander: A really nice person but he takes action before thinking or doing anything. But he has a really good heart and a good friend of Sam the Totodile. He wants to be a Master explorer and shares the same dream with Sam the Totodile.

Sam The Totodile: A good Friend of Dan the Charmander. He is very cheerful and never gives up at any cost. He also Tells his friends not to give up so they can Complete their purpose and fulfill their dreams. He also Shares the Same Dream With Dan The Charmander