Genuine Question

how do you actually have fun while playing pmu? i’ve tried to have fun and be positive but i can’t progress any farther and i try but i keep dying and it’s frustrating and whenever i try and train something else up all of the low level dungeons are just so boring that i don’t really bother with finishing the run.

i want to like this game and have fun. but i can’t. how do you do it? please be serious…

1 Like

Honestly, when I hit around level 40, things definitely scales harder. However, here’s some of the things that helped me stay positive and enjoy the game.

Set smaller goals, like just focusing on certain dungeon or what. For me, I focused in trying to get whatever item I need, like Wildfire Hills, Skylift, or winden pass. Playing with friends also help, as dungeoning together could clear some bordom, makes it more fun, and can make you support each other.

I personally started of the game by 3 friends that recommended me the game and one of them had always been my partner for over 90% of my dungeon runs, with the exception when we do low ranked jobs.

1 Like

At the end of the day mmo’s are grindy games by nature it’s not something like a fornite or LoL where u just start up and have everything you gotta train up, gather opop items, heck even find a party and then you can breeze through anything <3

That being said there are some levels where it seems painfully slow and you kinda just have to suffer through 5-10 boring training runs to push to the next hurdle. It’s sometimes more fun to train in a party too!

Or you can just find another goal like finding x shiny and by the time you have it you will likely have levelled/gained some poke/ experience :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes