Getting rid of past HC currency

Hi, I’d like to ask for a way to get rid of currency from past HC. Things like 2 Easter Treats, 9 Eerie Coins etc. (I don’t even remember what they’re called) take up several slots in our storage. Not sure but it looks like every year different HC currency is used, so there is no way to get rid of them. Even if the same currency is used in next year’s HC, you need to spend the exact amount otherwise you’re stuck with it. Can we make these items at least sellable?

I believe we have a shop where the currencies can be recycled or traded. @Kirk may be able to verify this.

They’re not simply sellable to Kecleon? I’d report specific currencies then, I don’t think that’s intended.

1 Like

most of them time when i had this issue i contacted a staff and they made it sellable for like 50 poke or so

1 Like

I’ll check again when I get online but iirc many currencies couldn’t be sold.

1 Like

All past currencies get made sellable. If any aren’t please let me know which ones and it can be sorted as soon as possible!

2 Likes

Yep, indeed, managed to sell them! It was a long time ago so I can’t remember which ones weren’t sellable, but now it was all good. Thanks for your help!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.