Golden Birb's Skin Shop šŸ„

Shop Status: CLOSE

Hey all! Iā€™ve finally decided to work with skins again, and getting a little further I thought it was a good idea to start a Skin Shop.

In this thread youā€™ll find already made skins in a Catalog or you can order your own! The catalog will be updated when people buy the cheaper version of these skins, which means these can be purchased many times by many players.

Please note these skins are only for the in-game screen. I wonā€™t be doing full skins as they take too much time and the PokĆ© price for the real time it takes me to make them would be way too much.

For all these skins I will be using a template of a Shiny Hoothoot skin I made for myself, this is to save time of work (And sell them for a reasonable price) and to finish them as soon as I can.

Price

Current price for a skin is: 300k PokƩ for a non exclusive skin and 350k for an exclusive one.

What would a skin include?

ā€¢ A picture of your PokĆ©mon(s) of choice on the bottom left side of the screen: Can be shiny or not. (I have my own bank of pictures of non shiny pokemon up to early gen 5, but you can also send me your own. If thatā€™s the case it has to be a high quality .PNG file with no background. If it has a background and is too complex it has a 50k extra fee for isolation process).

ā€¢ Personalized text: Can be a short quote ( Approximately 10 words), The pokemon number and name, Shiny ā€œnameā€, etc. You can put anything you want here as long as itā€™s reasonable in length.
If you donā€™t want text in your skin, you can have several pictures of the pokemon you want!

ā€¢ Color palette selection: Keep in mind that even though I have my own template, every section of the skin will be carefully colored based on the pokemon you want in your skin. Itā€™s not just about changing hue randomly, but selection.

ā€¢ Scroll bars, buttons and menu color adaptations: These will be modified so they can fit your in-game screen well. Keep in mind that by modifying them your log in screen will be affected. Thereā€™s no way to edit the in-game scrollbar alone (And some other widgets), so consider this before purchasing a skin from me.
Menuā€™s in the other hand will have no border.

These skins can be personalized to anything you want, not just PokƩmon!

Here go some in-game examples:

FAQ:

1) How is the purchasing process?

To purchase a skin youā€™d have to contact me through Discord, my discord tag is Coki#1947 and you can do so through the official PMU Discord. If the skin you want is already in the catalog you just have to let me know which one you want and once the payment is done Iā€™ll send you the file. For personalized skins youā€™ll have to fill the following template:

ā€¢ In-Game name:
ā€¢ Skin Theme: Pokemon/ Pokemon types/ Other
ā€¢ Picture (s) you want in your skin: You can send me links or the file (s) through Discord.
ā€¢ Text: What text you want in your skin
ā€¢ Others: Any other specifications.

I ask for an advance payment of 100k to be sure youā€™ll buy the skin.

Once the fee is paid I will start the job. Waiting time could be around a day or five depending on my free time and the complexity of your skin, please donā€™t purchase without keeping that in mind! When Iā€™m finished the skin is sent in a .rar folder alongside with some instructions.

Once the skin is sent I will receive the full payment in-game!

2) What does it mean exclusive and non exclusive skins?

Exclusive basically means you will be the only one authorized to use the skin, it will be one of a kind and wonā€™t be updated in the skin catalogue. Non exclusive in the other hand will be in the catalogue and anyone will be able to purchase and use said skin. Catalogue skins will be available in the moment of your purchase as they have been already worked on!

I will be taking three commissions and close the shop while I work on these, and re-open when Iā€™m free. Keep in mind that the waiting time will vary depending on your place in lineā€¦ If youā€™re the fifth, then youā€™ll have to wait until i finish the previous four skins. Please check the ā€œShop Statusā€ section before entering an order!

Skins Catalogue:

• None yet.

Work in progress:

Thank you for purchasing from the Golden Birb!

3 Likes

Thank you for the amazing skin Coki! great work as always. c:

2 Likes