Greetings, Nice to be here!

I’ve always meant to download and try PMU, but I haven’t until recently. I just wanted to say that I’m happy to be a part of the community and a guild, because I’ve never seen a community that’s as friendly and open as much as this one is.

From playing games like Destiny, League, it really shows how drastically different people can be. I’m a bit of a wacky Pix, but I look forward to meeting everyone and making some new friends!

I have been helped quite a ton from my Guild Leaders, but I should ask, what’s your favorite Pokemon? Torkoal for me.

1 Like

My favorite Pokémon is Sylveon. :D
Welcome to the forums, too!

My favorite is, without a doubt, Altaria.

Welcome to PMU! :)

Welcome to PMU. My favorite is either dwebble or castform!

Welcome to PMU, Jambles! My favorite Pokémon is Lucario! :)

Thanks I appreciate that! Sylveon is kind of terrifying. The pokedex entries only get increasingly more suspicious.

Heonn is the best! Seriously, If I could live in the pokemon world, it would probably be the Hoenn region, or Alola.

Winona destroyed me the first time around. Then I realized thats probably why pikachu was only in the safari zone, perhaps a hard counter despite Manectric. All brainstorming.

hi! its toss up between leafeon and noivern for me these days but jolteon is a og fav of mine :3

1 Like