•How to Get to Harmonic Tower

•Pokemon in Harmonic Tower

•Items in Harmonic Tower

•Weather in Harmonic Tower

•Mystery Eggs of Harmonic Tower

•Secret Rooms of Harmonic Tower

•The Last Floor

Beginning Commentary
(You"ll be seeing a lot of this commentary. It"ll contain tips and advice on Harmonic Tower so we suggest you read it!)

Sandra (Mad)

Hello, I"m Mad. I always thought about making a Harmonic Tower guide answering questions like “How do I get there?”, “What Pokemon are there?”, “What items can I get there?” and etcetera because I see a lot of people asking about it. Now I made this guide with the help of PTD. (Agunimon).Enjoy!

Agunimon (PhantomThiefDark)

Greetings, I"m Agunimon, but I"m more well known throughout the game as “PhantomThiefDark” or “Ren”. Mad has given me the honor of helping her edit this amazing guide. If you need an answer to a question about Harmonic Tower, she"d be the person to go to. I"ve learned so many new things by editing this. Amazing guide, Mad. Give her most of the credit if not all! So with the two of us working together, enjoy this amazing guide!

Information About Harmonic Tower

Harmonic Tower, normally called “HT”, is a 99 Floored dungeon located at Tranquility Bay. It was created to show the achievement of PMU"s Growth. Harmonic Tower was set into action after there were 100 players online at once.

All the Pokemon in your team get their levels set to 30 when entering the dungeon. This dungeon represents the community because of the limitations to beat it. You need 4 people in your party, because there are switches every 5 floors starting at floor 4. In the beginning, there is only 1 switch every 5 floors; but past Floor 24, 1 more is added. At floors 49 and floor 74 the same process repeats making the dungeon harder.

When there are switches on the floor, all of them have to be pressed at same time for the stairs to unlock.
There are also powerful Pokémon in all the dungeon, and you have to be prepared.

How to Use this Guide to Your Advantage!

If you"re looking for a certain Pokemon"s / Item"s location, use the Ctrl + F or Command + F shortcut to search something on this page! It"s a quick way to filter through this vast pool of information.

Choosing the Team

There are Pokemon work well in Harmonic Tower, and there are some that don"t. A well made team and cooperation is important. Let"s see what Pokemon are suggested!

Sandra (Mad)

So, I suggest using:
•Spinda
Spinda gets Wish, which is amazingly helpful in Harmonic Tower. Spinda also gets the amazing Dream World ability Contrary, which reverses stat changes. Pokemon in Harmonic Tower use a lot of stat lowering moves, but with Contrary, Spinda gains whatever it loses!

•Stantler
Stantler resists pretty much all of the moves in Harmonic Tower, like all of its fellow Normal Types. It also learns a wide variety of moves!

•Castform
Castform has Weather Ball, a great move, and it can learn pretty much any weather changing move there is out there.

•Chansey
Chansey has great HP and Special Bulk. It learns a variety of moves that can help its teammates, and it has the amazing ability Healer. When your teammates have a status condition, one attack will heal their status condition!

•Blissey
For the same reason as Chansey, which is listed above.

Agunimon (PhantomThiefDark

Cooperation with your teammates is essential. Make sure you four have balanced roles which help each other. I"ll sort the Pokemon under the roles that they play There are a few roles such as:

•Scout
Those who can find the stairs fast and can bring teammates there!

•Pokemon with Speed Boost or any Movement Speed Boosting Ability
Pokemon like:
•Sharpedo
•Ninjask
•Blaziken
•Ect.

•Pokemon with the move Beat Up
Beat Up warps the teammates around the Pokemon that uses it. This is a great way to save Belly and PP in HT and, a quick way to progress through it as well!

Pokemon like:
•Houndoom.
•Whimsicott
•Arbok
•ect.

•Tank
Great Defense and Attack. Pretty slow, though.

•Steelix
With it"s bulk and Steel typing, Steelix does a great job resisting attacks while hitting hard!

•Sweeper
Frail but great Attack stats!

•Gengar
Gengar has a great Special Attack stat and great moves. Its Ghost typing lets it avoid Fighting and Normal Type moves. It also lets Gengar escape through walls if it gets trapped in a “Monster House”.

•Wall
This takes any attack thrown at it!

•Bronzong
In addition to having an immunity to Ground Type moves with Levitate, Bronzong has an immunity to Poison Type moves because of its Steel typing. This Steel typing is also a great defense type. With Heatproof, it reduces Fire Type damage and it has solid defenses!

•Support / Cleric
This Pokemon will help teammates as much as possible!

•Chansey
This Pokemon gets a wonderful ability in Natural Cure, healing all Status Conditions. It also gets Softboil which heals teammates! With it"s massive HP and special bulk, it can take any hit! Just watch out for Physical Attacks.

•Blissey
Same reason as Chansey.

•Pokemon with the move Refresh
Refresh heals the status conditions of your party.

Pokemon like:
•Altaria
•Milotic
•Chansey
•Blissey
•Corsola
•ect.

How to get to Harmonic Tower

Click Riche"s Ziggy for see her video!

Pokémon in Harmonic Tower

[details]

[ul]
[li] Aron - Floors 1-29 (Uncommon, all the time)[/li]> [li] Lairon - Floors 25-39 (Uncommon, all the time)[/li]> [li] Aggron - Floors 85-99 (Uncommon, all the time)[/li]> [li] Glameow - Floors 1-24 (Common, all the time)[/li]> [li] Purugly - Floors 15-49 (Uncommon, all the time)[/li]> [li] Pidgeotto - Floors 1-34 (Common, all the time)[/li]> [li] Pidgeot - Floors 70-99 (Uncommon, all the time)[/li]> [li] Wurmple - Floors 1-14 (Few, all the time)[/li]> [li] Silcoon - Floors 1-19 (Uncommon, all the time)[/li]> [li] Beautifly - Floors 15-29 (Common, dawn-day exclusive)[/li]> [li] Cascoon - Floors 1-19 (Uncommon, all the time)[/li]> [li] Dustox - Floors 15-29 (Common, dusk-night exclusive)[/li]> [li] Drowzee - Floors 1-29, 35-39 (Uncommon, all the time)[/li]> [li] Growlithe - Floors 1-34 (Common, all the time)[/li]> [li] Gulpin - Floors 1-14 (Rare, all the time)[/li]> [li] Swalot - Floors 1-49 (Uncommon, all the time)[/li]> [li] Whismur - Floors 1-24 (Common, all the time)[/li]> [li] Loudred - Floors 15-39 (Common, all the time)[/li]> [li] Voltorb - Floors 1-15 (Uncommon, all the time)[/li]> [li] Electrode - Floors 15-29 / 70-99 (Uncommon, all the time)[/li]> [li] Kadabra - Floors 15-39 (Uncommon, all the time)[/li]> [li] Bayleef - Floors 1-24 (Common, all the time)[/li]> [li] Meganium - Floors 15-29 (Uncommon, all the time)[/li]> [li] Wobbufett - Floors 25-99 (Uncommon in floors 25-49, common in floors 50-99, all the time)[/li]> [li] Sandshrew - Floors 25-59 (Uncommon, all time)[/li]> [li] Bronzong - Floors 25-99 (Uncommon, all the time)[/li]> [li] Jigglypuff - Floors 30-49 (Common, all the time)[/li]> [li] Wigglytuff - Floors 70-99 (Uncommon, all the time)[/li]> [li] Shedinja - Floors 35-59 (Uncommon, dusk-night exclusive)[/li]> [li] Haunter - Floors 35-69 (Uncommon, dusk, night and dawn exclusive)[/li]> [li] Castform - Floors 35-99 (Uncommon, all the time)[/li]> [li] Vulpix - Floors 35-69 (Uncommon, dawn-day exclusive)[/li]> [li] Misdreavus - Floors 50-69 (Common, all the time)[/li]> [li] Mismagius - Floors 60-99 (Common, all the time)[/li]> [li] Drifloon - Floors 50-69 (Few, dusk exclusive)[/li]> [li] Lickilicky - Floors 60-79 (Uncommon, all the time)[/li]> [li] Electabuzz - Floors 60-99 (Uncommon, all the time)[/li]> [li] Electrivire - Floors 70-99 (Common, all the time)[/li]> [li] Magmar - Floors 60-99 (Uncommon, all the time)[/li]> [li] Magmortar - Floors 70-99 (Common, all the time)[/li]> [li] Altaria - Floors 75-99 (Common, all the time)[/li]> [li] Bagon - Floors 75-99 (Rare, all the time)[/li]> [li] Shelgon - Floors 75-99 (Common, all the time)[/li]> [li] Salamence - Unknown (Unknown)[/li]> [li] Gyarados - Floors 85-99 (Common, all the time)[/li]> [li] Politoed - Floors 85-99 (Uncommon, all the time)[/ul]

[/details][/li]

Items in Harmonic Tower

[ul]
[li] Poké (Money) (Common)[/li]> [li] Apple (Common)[/li]> [li] Big Apple (Uncommon)[/li]> [li] Ether (Common)[/li]> [li] Max Ether (Uncommon)[/li]> [li] Elixir (Uncommon)[/li]> [li] Pecha Berry (Common)[/li]> [li] Cheri Berry (Common)[/li]> [li] Persim Berry (Common)[/li]> [li] Aspear Berry (Common)[/li]> [li] Rawst Berry (Common)[/li]> [li] Chesto Berry (Common)[/li]> [li] Leppa Berry (Common)[/li]> [li] Oran Berry (Common)[/li]> [li] Sitrus Berry (Rare)[/li]> [li] Lum Berry (Uncommon)[/li]> [li] Chople Berry (Uncommon)[/li]> [li] Kebia Berry (Uncommon)[/li]> [li] Kasib Berry (Uncommon)[/li]> [li] Colbur Berry (Uncommon)[/li]> [li] Chilan Berry (Uncommon)[/li]> [li] Haban Berry (Uncommon)[/li]> [li] Coba Berry (Uncommon)[/li]> [li] Shuca Berry (Uncommon)[/li]> [li] Magnet (Uncommon)[/li]> [li] Shed Shell (Uncommon)[/li]> [li] Metronome (Uncommon)[/li]> [li] Expert Belt (Uncommon)[/li]> [li] Light Clay (Uncommon)[/li]> [li] Poison Barb (Uncommon)[/li]> [li] Life Orb (Rare)[/li]> [li] Warp Scarf (Common)[/li]> [li] Stamina Band (Uncommon)[/li]> [li] Diet Band (Uncommon)[/li]> [li] Heal Ribbon (Uncommon)[/li]> [li] Gold Ribbon[/li]> [li] Pass Scarf (Uncommon)[/li]> [li] Soothe Bell (Rare)[/li]> [li] Moon Stone (Rare)[/li]> [li] Silver Key (Few)[/li]> [li] Silver Spike(s) (Common)[/li]> [li] Iron Thorn(s) (Common)[/li]> [li] Various Diamonds (Common)[/li]> [li] Various Herbs (Common)[/li]> [li] Mystery Eggs (Uncommon)[/li]> [li] Random Instrument (One, Deluxe Box at the End of Harmonic Tower)[/ul][/li]

Weather in Harmonic Tower

Some dungeons in PMU have weather. Harmonic Tower is one of them.
The dungeon normally has weather throughout floors 10-99. The possible weather conditions are:

[ul]
[li] Rain[/li]> [li] Sunny[/li]> [li] Foggy[/li]> [li] Cloudy[/li]> [li] Hail[/li]> [li] Sandstorm (Floors 35-70 commonly)[/ul][/li]

Sandra (Mad)
But, inside Harmonic Tower, there are some Pokémon that can negate the effects of weather, such as Lickilicky and Altaria, because they have the ability Cloud Nine. They can be so useful if you forgot to bring your Cloud Nine Pokémon.

Agunimon (PhantomThiefDark
If you don"t have a Pokemon with the ability Cloud Nine, I suggest bringing other Pokemon with Moves or Abilities that can change the weather to your advantage! Pokemon such as:

•Ninetales (Drought)
•Politoed (Drizzle)
•Hippodown (Sand Stream)
•Tyranitar (Sand Stream)
•Abomasnow (Snow Warning)

Or Pokemon with the Moves:

•Sunny Day
•Rain Dance
•Hail
•Sandstorm.

Mystery Eggs of Harmonic Tower

In Harmonic Tower you can find Mystery Eggs. They might be rare, but the Pokemon are well worth the effort.

They can Contain:

[ul]
[li] Wurmple[/li]> [li] Whismur[/li]> [li] Glameow[/li]> [li] Voltorb[/li]> [li] Aron[/li]> [li] Bronzor[/li]> [li] Gastly[/li]> [li] Sandshrew[/li]> [li] Growlithe[/li]> [li] Vulpix[/li]> [li] Snivy[/li]> [li] Oshawott[/li]> [li] Tepig[/li]> [li] Swablu[/li]> [li] Gulpin[/ul][/li]

Secret Rooms of Harmonic Tower

Here, you can find different Secret Rooms, depending on the floor you"re on.
• Secret Room for Floors 25-49
-Contains 1 box and 200 Poké.

• Secret Room for Floors 50-74:
-Contains 3 boxes (2 hidden) and 500 Poké (Hidden).

• Secret Room For Floors 75-99:
-Contains 1 box.

The Last Floor

The last floor is supposed to have a lot of treasures, BUT NO. Only has a Deluxe Box, but that box contains a random Instrument. There are 8 on PMU:

[ul]
[li] Terra Cymbal[/li]> [li] Aqua-Monica[/li]> [li] Sky Melodica[/li]> [li] Fiery Drum[/li]> [li] Rock Horn[/li]> [li] Icy Flute[/li]> [li] Grass Cornet[/li]> [li] Music Box[/ul][/li]> Try collect "em all!

Credits
-To Agunimon, for help me with grammar, information, edit that post, the banner…
-To Riche for do the video of how to get to Harmonic Tower.
-To all people came with me to Harmonic Tower for get information.

And if you find any errors in the information, please to post or PM Sandra. or Agunimon!
-Group Project.

Post reserved for future plans, sorry!~

<3 Was fun working with you Mad.

Wonderful guide, if I must say so myself.

UPDATE

Here’s the Title Card!

http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/7366/htguidetc.png

Really good Guide … Mad ! Congrats. :)
However i would like to suggest some pokemons for HT … since only two pokemons are obtainable from your suggestions :)

This is one of the best Pokemons for HT … For his ability Magic Bounce and its moves like Refresh , Wish and teleport … it is good also to set up dual screens ;)

This is a Must. It can go through walls and its sp.atk makes Gengar one of the best pokemons for HT !

It could be a good healer . With Aromateraphy , It can heal all party :D

Weavile is another good pokemon… Good attack stats and it can learn the move Beat Up… very useful when you are in a party!

Thank you.~ Who would miss Easter?
Anyways, good suggestions. Thanks for suggest.

I suggest bringing a good Grass type (I have used a Meganium in HT before and it’s awesome ;D), a Ghost type (ESCAPAGE!), maybe a Recycler, Chansey, Blissey, Steelix

Also you might want to use an Espeon with good moves (psyshock psybeam shadow ball rest, was my moveset), because Espeon basically owns in any dungeon :'D and can have pratically no status problems also epic Sp. Atk like all psychic-types.

And yes DarkKnight is right you might want to use a Beat Up Pokemon and a Magic Bounce one too.

Hello all~

I updated the first post with the video of how to get to Harmonic Tower, by Riche!
I hope you people see it.

And soon going to update the second post.

OKEH
good job!

I am outstanded by the quality of this guide. It surpasses mine entirely (Although, to give myself credit… I did make mine a few days after release, and at the time no one had beaten HT, so I suppose most of my methods/information is outdated/outclassed :cry: )

Regardless, great work you two! A+ guide.

~Yatterman

Splendid! For some reason you gave me the motivation to go to HT right now but unfortunately I can’t due to lack of time. :cry: Anyways, great guide!

I’ll just add a bit of info, kay?

EFFUSUS:

Because of the harsh weather patterns of Harmonic Tower, it is a good idea to bring Pokemon who can counter all of it, in one fell swoop. The ability Cloud Nine is helpful, but so is Overcoat the following Pokemon are recruitable in PMU and have the ability:

Pineco:
This pokemon, together with it"s evolution, had good defense and can pack a punch, though, slightly low stats for not being fully evolved, it can be a little helpful because of Overcoat
[hr][/hr]

Forretress:
Because of it"s addition of Steel, it is a very defensive pokemon, only able to pack a punch via melee, it can be hard to manipulate it.
[hr][/hr]

Shellder:
Not much of a fighter, but Overcoat does protect it from the weather. Able to traverse on water, this is a good escapist Pokemon in HT
[hr][/hr]

Cloyster:
A water type, with a pinch of Ice, though the Ice won"t matter because of Overcoat. A long-range shooter and able to stand on water, this Pokemon is a good addition to your travels.
[hr][/hr]

Shelgon:
A famous Pokemon, and the Dragon type addition allows it to be very defensive, unluckily, of it"s Evolution line, this little fellow is the only one with Overcoat, so if you want to be protected, you shouldn"t evolve your Shelgon. A high defense, the only downside is the fact that it is a melee fighter.
[hr][/hr]

Sewaddle:
The cute little creature is one with a very bad type combination. Another horrible thing is the fact that it"s moveset is very slow. If you got this Pokemon from HC while a Pokemon with Air Slash was in your party, well your in luck, Unluckily, that"s the only good part, but that doesn"t mean that this pokemon"s Evolutions are horrible.
[hr][/hr]

Swadloon:
A good defense but a bad moveset. Protect is one of the only thing this Pokemon is worth for. Speed also isn"t it"s thing, though it does have a good evolution.
[hr][/hr]

Leavanny:
Fast, elegant, and a good slasher full of moves with increased critical ratios, this Pokemon is to die for. That Soothe Bell was worth it, this Pokemon is a good tank with everything. It takes a while to get used to it"s melee tactic, but after a while, it becomes Exemplary.
[hr][/hr]

Mamoswine:
Okay… okay… he doesn"t have Overcoat, but his type combination (Ground/Ice) Makes him defend against all those pesky weather conditions. Also, a high attack, defense, and HP; he is one of the best additions in the whole party you could ever ask for. Note that this Pokemon works best if he has Blizzard as a move.
[hr][/hr]

Gastrodon:
Nor is this Pokemon, but it has a few epic advantages. One, this is a Water Type, giving it the ability to learn Rain Dance, Two is it"s Sand Force Ability, an ability that multiplies attack by 30% while a sandstorm is by, Three, it can stand on water, Four, is it"s ability Storm Drain; the effect of Storm Drain, is if any water type move would hit your Allies or you, that move will just be nullified and increase your Special Attack; yes, you can use Surf without harming your opponent.

Edits by Agunimon, thanks!

Doesn’t Sand Rush double its speed? Not Sand Force? I always thought Sand Force multiplied Ground / Rock / Steel type moves powers by 1.333 ?

Great guide. But 1 question… What items do you think it would be best to take? All i hear is people say bring 10 revs but they must take other items?

Good idea. I’ll write about it in this spoiler.

Mad, feel free to copy / paste it.

Picking Items

There are a few necessary items that you should bring to Harmonic Tower if you want to reach the last floor.

•Escape Orb
An Escape Orb is a must for dungeon exploring anywhere. It lets you Escape the dungeon at no cost. If you’re stuck in an impossible situation and you have precious items, I suggest you use this.

•Reviver Seed
This is another must for dungeon exploring. If your leader faints, it’s game over in that dungeon, but with this, you have another chance. It also can revive a Guildmate or another Pokemon in your party. Extremely useful.

•Ether / Elixir
These heal your Power Points. An Ether heals 10 on One Pokemon, white Elixirs heal in a certain rectangle around you. You’ll need to use your moves to get through the hoards of Pokemon guarding the path to the top of Harmonic Tower.

•Apples
Apples heal Belly, and you’ll be needing them because you won’t last 99 floors without food. Golden Apples, Huge Apples, and Big Apples are particularly useful and space conservative as they heal more Belly than a regular Apple.

•Stamina Band
A Stamina Band is a big help for any dungeon. It lowers the rate of hunger, which means, you’ll be eating less apples, thus you’ll have more room for other items!

There’s an item missing, I believe…unless it was taken out during my absence. Also, there’s a pokemon that I would suggest for HT…My info might be somewhat outdated though.

[spoilerMissing Stuff?:2t6af6tz]Beauty Scarf: Secret Room Boxes (Rare)
Skarmory: Forgot which floor, but I remember it was rare…?
Potions: Forgot which ones appear on which floors, but they were common.

[/details]

[spoilerSuggested:2t6af6tz]Pokemon
Bellossom: Has the ability Healer, and can learn Moonlight and Giga Drain as a Gloom. It also has Teeter Dance as an egg move; though it may make every affected pokemon target you instead, your party members will be safe from harm…for the moment. Also, with the ability Chlorophyll, whenever there is sunny weather on a floor, your attack speed is increased.

Togekiss: Togekiss is for the people who have a Togepi but don"t have the time to train it for any good moves it may have at higher levels. Its somewhat easy to get and has a great base-level movepool after evolving. Also, its special attack stat is high so it can be an offensive machine. It also has Morning Sun as an egg move, but if you couldn"t get that, then you might as well train your Togepi/Togetic for Wish. However, Togekiss has weak defenses, so be careful while using it.

Salamence: If you even have this at all, its a nice offensive addition to any team. With Moxie and Intimidate, and a very good offensively-built movepool with a variety of types at its disposal, Salamence is an attacker that can survive for quite a while.

Items (Will include items already gone over by PTD)
Stamina Band: Decreases the rate at which your belly. An absolute must-have for HT, unless you plan on bringing hundreds of Apples with you.

Escape Orb: Just in case someone dies on floor 99…

Dusts: Just for the stat boosts, I"d suggest bringing dusts for the pokemon you will be using the most. However, be warned that if you die, you may lose them forever, so make sure you"re okay with that.

Reviver Seeds: You will die a lot on the higher floors, unless the rate of Politoeds using Perish Song was lowered…but its still a good idea to bring a couple to a dozen of these, at the least.

PP-Restoring Items: You WILL run out of PP eventually…having these will help a lot.

Potions (If they"re still in-game) : Useful for healing party members when they"re low on health. However, they can be found in the higher floors, so you may want to save your inventory space for other things.

[/details]

Like I said earlier, most of this is probably outdated since the last time I stepped foot in HT was what…a year ago? But thought I’d just mention this…

I have a pretty bagon :3

If you’re going to post here, could it be at least relavant to the guide itself? The fact that you have a Bagon does not improve the guide nor does it have anything to do with it.

Hmm…Even though I hardely (If ever…) go to Ht, this seems like a very well wrote guide. Might just use some of these suggestions. <3. (aside from the obvious Stams, apples, and some revives, of course ill use thouse. ^_^.)

I’ll try and see if I can scrounge up some tips to help this guide.

SUPER-RIBBON HT POWERS, AAWWAAAAYYY! -farts out magical rainbows and flies away-

I mean, I saw plenty of batons on my run, so I consider them to be common (merely an opinion)

I think this will make for good discussion. Well done.

#PMUPodcast2012FL