Have "Release Pokemon" option default to "No"

When you hit “release” after selecting a pokemon in your assembly, the option defaults to “yes” being selected. Instead of that, maybe default the option to “no” so it’s harder to misinput “yes” and release a pokemon by mistake, since releasing a pokemon is permanent and usually unrecoverable.

That’d be pretty nice but, it’s also necessary focus on those transactions at the time you use assembly or others mechanics such as revive or using an item. It’s good try to be quick to save time, but you have to be careful with it. I have been there as well, so I can tell.

1 Like

Erm… What does that have to do this with? It would just have “Release Pokémon” default to “No”. Not all options. The Escape/Revive/Switch/Give Up menu are completely separate from the Yes/No menus, and the Yes/No menus are able to be modified for each action.

I’m for defaulting the “Release Pokémon” to “No”!~

4 Likes

I agree too

But also is important to mark to be careful with this and other type of transactions. It happened to me too.

2 Likes

yes i agree to this it’d definitely be handy in case you do a misinput on the assembly

1 Like