Heal Bell & Aromatherapy. Refresh.

Okay, so you guys all know how these three moves work in PMU.

However, I believe that Heal Bell & Aromatherapy should heal the users other pokemon as well. For example, You have a Torkoal that’s poisoned, but your Lanturn know’s heal bell. If you were to use heal bell, your torkoal would be cured of it’s status.

I feel as though that Aromatherapy & Heal Bell should work this way. Seeing as it’s what it did in the main PMD games, and even in the main series.

Another reason for this is that, Refresh is something that, well…Let’s just say it’s an amazing move to have in PMU and shouldn’t be overlooked. However, only 14 Pokemon are available in PMU (I’m counting families as 1 Pokemon, so e.g Lickitung and Lickilicky are 1) that can get refresh, 3 of them have to use Heart Scales at that. Having only 14 Pokemon have such a move severely limits what a player can have as a core team. Some players are forced to use these Pokemon simply because of 1 move.

Otherwise, if a player doesn’t choose to use these Pokemon, they’re forced to bring lum berries, taking up precious inventory space or they’re forced to teach their Pokemon Rest, which takes up valuable movesolts.

If Aromatherapy & Heal Bell were to work like Refresh did, It’d allow players much more freedom and variability when it comes to choosing a “Healing” Pokemon.

I hope I can find some of you that agree with me, and I Hope that staff can look into this and makes things better

Perhaps there could be a vote, like we’ve had with moves before in the past. (Psyshock I believe it was, I’m not quite sure)

(Note: If there are any spelling or grammar mistakes, please forgive me, and I apologize.)

If you did not know or notice, the previous Suggestions post you made about this can be edited, and you could have added all this information to that one. Regardless I support this with the same reply as before.

Yea, I tried editing it, but it gave me this odd “You must choose two options for the poll” Kind of thing, didn’t know what to think of it. So I did this.

I support this. I hate having to use a pokemon I really don’t like because so few have refresh. Not only that, but many good refreshers are either really rare, HC exclusive, or have it as an egg move, requiring vast amounts of HS…

Really, Heal Bell and Aromatherapy would open a lot more team building oppurtunities…

I mean take a look at the pokemon that get refresh leveling up…

(Excluding legendaries…)
Lickitung = really rare
Swablu = gets it, but not everyone wants to use one
Corsola = not many people really like Corsola for anything but refreshing…
Chansey = HC Exclusive
Milotic = feebas is somewhat rare, and a beauty scarf can cost a lot

That’s it for pokemon that we can obtain that get refresh leveling up. It’s kinda ridiculous to be limited to such a small list of pokemon, and while there are more that get it as egg moves, some of them are rare or even unobtainable at all times. Not to mention, the majority of these refreshers are either grass, flying, water, or normal types, so if you like type diversity, you need to build a team around what your refresher is, which can be frustrating and annoying. I think by opening up the longer list of pokemon that get heal bell/aromatherapy, team building would be much more diverse…

Something has to be done about it, refresh is essential for a lot of dungeons, and it reallly stinks being so limited.