Hello, everybody! i'm new around here!

hi, there! i’m osprey! while i have known about PMU for along time, and have played it a small bit a few years ago, only recently have i begun to seriously get into the game. my current in-game name is “0sprey”, if you ever see me! i’m having a lot of fun with this game, and i’m very glad to finally be giving it an honest shot! i’m a bit nervous when it comes to socializing in new places, so i’ve had trouble speaking through the in-game chat. that’s why i’ve come to the forums! i hope i can meet lots of new people here!

i have more information about myself in my profile’s biography, if you’re curious! thank you for reading this, and i’m glad to be here!

2 Likes

hello i’m new around here im lucilfer in game/discord hope you enjoy your stay with us :> hope to share some adventures with you :eeveejoy:

2 Likes

Good to see ya m8,I hope you’re enjoying it so far.

2 Likes

hi there osprey! welcome to pmu and the forums~ i hope you have fun here and if you need any help feel free to give me a poke ^w^

3 Likes

thank you very much everyone!! this community seems very welcoming, i’m glad! i’ve had a bad experience in the past with a different pokemon MMO, so it makes me happy to see this game has such kind players! it’s nice to meet you all!

3 Likes