Help for a ban appeal

Hello, i wanted to know if it would be possible to appeal a ban? I saw the “Guide to appealing your ban” post but i cannot for the life of me find out where that is. I also cannot get in touch with any of the staff in the discord server as i cannot even enter it. I’ve been banned for a very long time (I think about a year and a half, maybe more), and i’ve just recently remembered about this game, so i wanted to know if it would be possible to at least talk to a staff about it? Thanks in advance.

2 Likes

Update: Sources made me aware that this very message was reposted in the main discord server, which i cannot even enter at the moment(?), and the staff very much brushed it off saying they were “Aware of the issue”, even if no one has ever came out to have a talk, be it on Discord or in here. Now, i’m sure the Devs are very busy but not even sparing a moment to set up a meeting seems very unreasonable, especially since i never asked to be unbanned, just to talk about the issue. This will most likely be my last message, since wasting my time with people that clearly do not want to have you around isn’t productive. Goodbye.

1 Like

Yay I’m a source now! :chikoritaye:
Anyway, I’ll just add that despite what the timelapse between first and second reply might lead you to believe, there were multiple attempts at getting Rexaura here and staff in contact with each other (by me being the middle man using Modmail). Unfortunately (and understandably), I wasn’t able to aquire the information I was tasked with getting or having them talk about it.

Simply wanted to give a bit more info.

2 Likes

i think it’s fair to mention that i’m gravely dissapointed with how this situation was handled by staff :eeveesad:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.