House NPCs, 30+ item together with the house expansion, and more!

So i’m here trying to create my awesome house until it gave me a few ideas…

I admit I’m not very good at mapping and this is something that can take a year for me personally to learn and get accustom to with a lot of time and effort… I think maybe possibly having the option to save a map to get a code,password, a png image file or something on that save and share it with other players so they can load onto their house. This can be useful for marketing or helping one another who just sucks at mapping.
Also, I would like if more than 30 items could be placed in an expanded house. I didn’t pay 1.1m just to have more room, I paid 1.1m to have more features and stuff in my house. Why I want more than 30 items? Better shop in my house, more decorations in my house, more Pokedolls in my house to act as NPC, more food/drinks, etc. I hope I am making sense and wishing that this could be a thing sooner.
Speaking of House NPCs, how about we can implement some(not all) pokemon as NPCs in our houses at a cost or requirement, they do not even have to speak or move like the Kecleons,Pelipper and Lapras we have in the edithouse. Something like this can spice up a house and feel more alive, you get what I’m saying?
One more thing, what ever happened to house names? Getting to name our house isn’t a thing now? Would be nice to see [Guild’s name] Guild’s House! or some random custom house name to fit the theme of the house but you still have to use the username to enter their house.
I am pretty confident in these suggestions and hoping to see any appropriate relevant reply instead of being ignored.
Thank you!
-Kyo

I was just talking to someone about house npc’s today it would be AMAZING :eeveejoy:

I’d also love if players could make custom shops for 1-2 npcs just like shops inside the game even if it was just a buy tab and no sell tab i’d literally die if this feature was released save so much space in houses from item shops and it’d make it feel more interactable :+1:

2 Likes

Saving/loading maps Is probably planned In the future given that there’s a load map option that does nothing. Would be amazing to have that as a feature though It’d be cool If I could have my house change depending on the season/holiday.

As someone who has the max amount of Items In their house I would love an /itemlimit command or something. Items are really fun to decorate with. Maybe there could be a tab where you can put Items to be “stored” and used on the map and also save their position since picking up every Item then placing them back when you want to edit your house Is tedious.

NPCs aren’t a big thing I want but I know a lot of people would like them. However I don’t think It’s gonna be Implemented any time soon since according to Atmospheric last year NPCs are buggy In houses so…

The only reason there’s houses with different names Is because staff but having a custom house name would be pretty awesome You could argue house names would have to be moderated but honestly It’s not like there’s anything stopping people from putting Inappropriate notices/signs and stuff either players can just report bad house names and such If they find them.

5 Likes

I would die for a save/load feature so i can reupload old houses i like down the road :sunflorablush:

4 Likes