How did you find PMU?

i honestly cannot remember. wish i did. this site is awsome.

Eons videos, period. Although the videos that made me join are gone now ._.

I remember a friend leading me to this site after sending me a link to it while i was on another site, didn’t really know what to expect when he sent it in a message although i was a little surprised when i saw it didn’t think to ever look for one of these online games XP

I’ve always remembered that day afterwords.
To be honest,I rarely went on the computer because it was so boring…the sites,awful. I had a taste for creation and made MY site,I found PMU on google and asked for affilitation. WHAP fail. So I stuck around for a longer time. Shared some pros and cons. Eventualy,most became my friends,and a few others made me think:
“Wow,I’m not all that weird after all…”

Thats the only reason i’m still here.

Anyway, I found PMU because Flare put a link here in her signature, and I decided to check it out. (It did say that this was a pokemon mystery dungeon game)

My nerdy X-freind told me about it two years ago. As you others have said, I’ve been here ever since…

I found it at spriters resources, it seemed interesinfg for working on maps and etc.

i found PMU browsing the Eclipse forums looking for a game icould map on :/ dident think i would get mapper but i really liked playing the game… i brought some of my friendswith me and got to be great friends with alot of the staff members ^_^

I remember I first found out about PMU when I was browsing on Youtube for Pokemon Videos, and came across Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers Of The World. (http://mysterydungeonmmo.webs.com/) I got excited, then got annoyed that it’s not even out. I then went to the chat and some person said to me that I could play Pokemon Mystery Universe instead of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers Of The World.

So basically, some random creature on Earth told me through the internet.

I no. I checked that place out only a few minutes b4 I made this forum account. Its a scam! Look at teh vid! It says that its teh 1st PMD ever in which ppl can choose their Pokemon, but WEE-U! we’ve got PMU already! Then I fell 4 it and tried 2 sign up 4 their site, but WEE-U AGAIN! u hav 2 b 12! So I quit teh MMORPG and randomly tried 2 make an account here and turned up with this account. I swear, when I get a Youtube account, I’LL MAKE SURE THAT PMU GETS MOAR FAVORINGS THAN GUARDIANOFARIOLUS MMO EVER WILL! I’LL EVEN CORRECT HIM THROUGH TEH VID’S COMMENT SECTION! DUMMY!

When I was younger, I used to play on that I get made fun of for once playing. xD Anyways, my friends and I decided to try out a new game that one of my friends dragged us onto. A few months after being on that game, she dragged me to yet another game (which happened to be this one) and I’m quite glad she did. x3

i typed in pokemon mystery dungeon mmos and it poped me on the pmu site i downloaded tha game and it was pretty baren there were only like 5 ppl online but i kept playing and look how the community grew

My friend which plays this game (his name is jessie) told me about this game :]

i found this on the very well known website u guessed it yahoo! no just kidding i searched on google wen i wa sbored XD

I’m surprised I didn’t post in this. Thought I did. XD

Well, I had decided to search up online pokemon games on Google and I came up with this one MMORPG (forgot which one). I surfed through it’s affiliates and I found PMU. x3 Hilarious. I downloaded it, then I told the PMD Club on DragonAdopters. I got one person on, lolz. x3

And now, in two months I’m level 62. XD With a Flygon too!

I found pmu when i was searching for pokemon universe. I’m trying to get two of my friends on

I found PMU on someones signature on gtsplus.net. So yea I’ll try to get my cousin on.

i found it because my friend aka draagonmaster told me my first impression was so cool but then even now pmu was hacked by kipper “cool person” sparky and chari was mean to me then my friend and me were fighting my friend eon got banned dragonmaster got angry with me going to team gogetters kiyo got banned and me leaving.

I heard about it from friends in the Mario Kart Wii xat chat.

I found it by simply going on Google and searching Pokemon mystery (accidentally typed) universe explorers of time final battle and pmu popped up I’m like wtf? And then i click it and i download and play :D ^^. thx cya :lol: