How did you find PMU?

i Joined the game just a month before the server went down.

Well i do a lot of web searching for pokemon games, i found pmu on a random search so i downloaded it. I played for 2 days but the game was boring then, so i quit playing. But after a month i quit the server went down and i didnt even know what was going on. After 2 years i was bored with all the other online pokemon games and then i rememberd PMU so i downloaded it again and found my self playing from december 2008.

And that is the end of my very not long story of how i found pmu.:D :D :D :D :D

He he i got bored of the original PMD games so i look it up on the internet :lol:
Now look where i am :D

yeah I wanted to try some online pokemon games. and I found a site with many Pokemon MMORPG’s
Seeing that I loved PMD and PMU was similar to it, I decided to try it.

hmm… Well. I was just tired of playing my MD games alone, and for some reason i typed in mystery dungeon and online and at the top of the result list was this game ;p

Kinda weird that i did it a few days after my B-day, im not complaining though… game has brought me a loot of good memories… good people… hmm. Wouldn’t trade those memories for anything.

Well im off topic. So i’ll stop.

I found this place from GTS plus. Somebody had it in their signature and I decided to check it out. Haven’t stopped playing the game since then. But, I mostly checked the link since it said a certain thing about MySpace, which I found funny.

i found pmu by searching pmd sprites

I was googling online Pokemon Games for a good game.I was busy for about a night and I found PMU on accident.Well I didn’t know what an MMO is.I just knew it had cool gameplay with PMD and a thousand other players.Well I was jumping for joy and telling my family about it(I talked really fast because I was excited)and I downloaded it.On my first night I was on for a good 15 minutes.I joind as Volteer the Shinx.I was wondering lost for ever in the Starters Chamber(I didn’t know I had to go up.XD)so finally this nice Mudkip helped me and I was like WOW at the crossroads.I played for maybe 15 mintues that night and went to Tiny Woods.I didn’t know how to attack and I was trapped.Thankfully that Mudkip came along and saved my skin.Man I’am thankful

Jinx told me about it…

I found PMU by searching on google, for “Free Pokemon Online Games” and it came up with
onlinepokemongames on blogspot.
PMU was one of the ones that still had working links there, so I decided to try it out, lol.

And it’s not disappointing me ^.^
Other than the lag, and when you get killed you lose some equip like handy weps/armor is a real pain.
But what you expect from a free online game, lol.

If there was a feature for like game subscription and people who paid can get on-death item drop prevention and a non-tradable unique subscription equip item, that would be helpful to some.

:D :D :D :D :D

But then profit would be made off of a game, and since it isn’t made by nintendo, it’s illigal.

I know that, but i said “if”.
I doubt it would happen anyways, because PMU doesn’t have permissions from Nintendo & GameFreak to do have any legal commercialization/profit gain for PMU.

…I found PMU through a BAWWing thread(in ranting zone) at GTS/GPX+.

Someone was complaining about there being not enough pokemon mystery dungeon mmo’s(or was it just pokemon mmo’s in general, I forget)… another poster suggested pokemon mystery universe, got curious about it after reading, and here I am… I guess.

i was google searching pokemon mystery dungeon mmo and i found
http://onlinepokemongames.blogspot.com/ … -free.html

thanks to that, i start searching for a download. then i find this site and then join after a few months.

i am glad to be here and hope to play the game as often as i can (when servers up)

Strange story…
Almost like fate
Yet i barely come on now. :/
I went to a starbucks with my uncle,i got one of them vanilla bean shake thing,i then asked to go to walmart.I remember so well…it was starting to rain,i went in and wanted a new game,plus i brang my wallet.I saw pmd 2 darkness and time…i chose darkness cuz it sounded cool…This kid even gave me a weird look,cuz of childish cover…and i did the stupid thing and said "WHAT!?im azn =.="He just laughed and turned his head.
From there i played PMD 2 up to dialga,finishing it later,wondering “is there a online pmd game?” So…i came up with a Briliant idea!

Google.

i googled Pokemon mystery dungeon online,and i saw at the top,PMU,i talked on the chat before i played,making my first friend,Darkrayquaza,dont see him much now,but i gained other friends…
…who became family
Now i am attatched to PMU’s comunity and even have this little group of friends,such as Ricu,Ontop,Wiigi,DisiestMaster,Dvil,Luli,Outlaw,Midnight,Cynder,and more,but mainly i do things with them.

And we’re one big happy family.

My friend told me about it from school. >.<
:D

My friend told me about it at another pokemon community it was in Pokemon world online chatangoo.

I found PMU by searching up pokemon mystery on youtube, i’m lukeylandconsoles , by the way so…
SUBSCRIBE! :D

i really liked the mystery deugen (i know its spelled wrong) games so i search ‘’ pokemon mystery deugon online’’.
then i found a list of pokemon games online where i found ‘‘pokemon mystery universe’’ it sounded like what i was looking for and then i got hooked on this website/game. :D

A friend told me at school, hey yesterday i googled for online pokemon games and i found pmu, you should play it, so i did and its really good :B

I was looking for a Pokemon MMO that instead of the old turn-based system, something unique. I went to a website I found several months ago, http://onlinepokemongames.blogspot.com/, and looked through it. I automatically noticed Mystery Dungeon. Mystery dungeon are my favorite kind of pokemon games,and I always wished for an MMORPG. So I found PMU. Unfortanutely, the server is down so I’m yet to play it. But when I do, I can’t wait!