How did you find PMU?

coolman A.K.A Dededede told me about it exacly 6 months ago. YA I REMEMBERED

I searched Pokemon Mystery Dungeon MMO’s on Google.com
I found this website and decided to check it out.
I was a mudkip and now i have all lvl 40 pkmn on this game! :D

i found it on a gpxplus

Interesting story. My friend and I were discussing pokemon over a cup of tea and some sconcesblueberry scone, as we usually do on a typical friday afternoon, and he mentioned PMU. He said that he had tried it out and found it to be a very good quality game with high standards and a great community. He also said that he found the programmers to be especially skilled and that I should check it out because I would be missing a lot if I didn’t. So, here I am today. Thank you mysterious, unnamed friend who showed me this game.

Score one for word of mouth advertising!

I found it on Google when looking for some PMD-related download (soundtrack I think it was~)

lol been a long time since someone posted anything but I was googling PMD mmos and then I found this! I had to try it out, but the thing that kept me playin were the ppl, guildmembers teams or just friends. :D

I was searching Google trying to find a PMD mmorpg and this one came up.

I found PMU by ma m8 on it told me

I got introduced to PMU by my online friend Dandy, who was in the same Mario Kart Wii clan as me. He was talking about this game a lot on the chat and i got curious and asked him about it, then he gave me the link and here i am

how i found PMU… hmmm… well i joined a year ago, but stopped because i was playing other games and because of school… but i thought, shall i play again? well yes ido.
now im back and found out my account got wiped so i had to start over again :(
its not that hard, but i miss my old pokemon!

I was looking through the internet for good Pokemon MMOs and i stumbled across a Yahoo question, “Which Pokemon MMO was best?” There was a answer that recommended Pokemon Mystery Universe, I clicked on the link and was instantly in love with the game!

Quite a weird way to find a game… :lol:

Well, it’s kinda interesting really, I couldn’t find a right Pokemon MMO game for me.
When I was searching through the Google, by inserting like Pokemon Online Games, then it all started.

I went to this Pokemon Online Games Blog, and that was the place where I found this awesome game.

I did play it for like a year, but then I had a lot of personal life issues, and I suddenly had to stop.
And now I’m starting all over with a New Account, to go into new Pokemon Adventure up ahead.

I know that PMU isn’t the one that it used to be, good old days, I do remember.

Yes, I know it’s kinda short on Members, but I’m most certain, that this game will soon shine in it’s full glory.
Because from other PMD MMO’s, I’ve seen so far I must admit it, if not say it, this is the far the best PMD MMO.

It’s all due tothe hard work of Staff, I’m so happy that I can play a game where I can make friends.

And Battle, Explore dungeons, and I can do it all for free, it’s amazing realy how good Staff is to us.
You don’t have to do no Surveys or anything to play it, and it’s so good. I thank the Staff in the name of all. :)

My friend Silver Raichu told me about it.

i found pmu when i was googleing pokemon mystery roms it was like the 6or 8 one during the time

Infernape and I found pmu in youtube (pedro sa’s video) while we were looking for something to do. :3

I was so bored one day so I asked my dad to do something with me but he’s like NUUU IM TO BUSY.
So I’m like… ‘‘Fine’’
So I go on my computer and search up Pokemon Crater’s Bro’s thingy.
Im like.
IT’S A VIRUS!
D:
So I went off it and got to something called I dunno, Game gear or something
And I was like sweeeeeet.
So I clicked on MMO’s And in the list PMU was in it I was like…
Coolio Looks fun.
And thats my story

i forget :?
waits now i remember i was looking up emerald hacks lawl/
and i saw sprinkos video :P

I don’t really remember… maybe I saw about it on the site that introduced me to Pokemon: Den of ages. Later I downloaded PMU. That’s all I remember. -_-

Friend (Sonar) recommended it to me

I found this cool online game and after that i really wanted to play some more.After searching several games I finnaly came across this.I went to the chat where i was welcomed by Mondo and the fluffy eevee.i decided that this was gonna be good