How To Play The Game

How do you go into the maps or game? I"m really new just joined today and i have no idea how to play all i see is forums.

1 Like

http://pmuniverse.net/downloads

1 Like

Thanks but i have a chrome book do any of those links work for my chromebook?

1 Like

Which one do i install for chromebook?(.exe) or .zip)?

1 Like

Oh wait i got it thanks!

1 Like

Wait it doesn’t support Chrome OS help please!!!

1 Like
1 Like

What i do i wanna play this game so bad!!!

1 Like

Read the post I linked; aside from that I can’t really help you figure out how to to Install It. I don’t own or have access to a Chromebook, so I’m unable to test any methods. If you try looking It up I’m sure you can end up finding a way that works. I don’t like telling people to just “Go Google It” but I genuinely don’t know what would and wouldn’t work In this case.

1 Like

I guess i just won’t be playing the game…i have to download it on google play i shouldn’t. Other games just have a map.It sounded very interesting but looks like i won’t be playing also i was gonna try and donate but for some reason it won’t let me do that either. Guess ill never be here again thanks for trying to help…Unless you can contact the admins or whatever i won’t be back…

1 Like

I had the same issue as you, it’s just a chrome book thing. Sorry. I wish I had know that before I bought the chrome book before had, pretty insane how they just bar anything that isn’t on the app store. It’s a chrome book issue, not a PMU issue.

2 Likes