HT Revitalization?

Pretty much what it says on the tin. HT is mostly the same from 2012, with the only change I can think of being Sentiment Ribbon’s addition. Honestly, it’s easier now, with the changes to grudge traps, the availability of gems, six bag slots if you’re a high enough rank…

TC got a rework, so why not HT? It has me thinking… that the other co-op dungeon in the game gives a recruitment boosting item at the end… and there’s a recruitment item that isn’t in PMU [as far as I know]. It wouldn’t be that hard to add the Amber Tear to the top of HT, along with the boxes that spawn. And maybe add Jangmo-o to lower floor SRs in a similar vein to Bagon, but a rarer spawn rate per honey because it’s a lower floor?

…And perhaps maybe Mystery Hats as SR box rewards as well? Not a high chance of getting them, mind you, but still a chance, so that they can be found again, outside of Halloween HC!

Feel free to post your ideas on how to breathe life back in this ancient dungeon! Maybe we’ll get some of these implemented, who knows?~