“Yes, sir. Sorry we finished so quickly.”

Just then, Giragi woke up.

“Did you get Excalibur, Heya-”

Haeyic slapped Giragi again.

“STOP CALLING ME HEYA. It’s called Excalipoor, and no, I didn’t.”

“There’s a difference?”

Haeyic facepalmed.

“Let’s just get going. I hope we meet again, sir.”

Blaziken sighed and watched as Zephon’s gang walked away. He put his hand on his hip and turned to look at the destruction he had caused.
“Great.” He moaned sarcastically. He turned to look at Charlotte when he noticed she was staring behind him. He turned and practically jumped with surprise. A small, human girl was staring up at him with wide eyes.
“Uhh…Hi?”

A wide smile filled the girl’s mouth as she stared up at the oddly dressed man. “You have funny hair.”
Blaziken wasn’t vain, but he certainly didn’t appreciate a little snot-nosed child acting as his fashion critic.
“Yeah? Well you have a funny fa-” Charlotte laughed loud and dug her elbow into his side, forcing him to flinch and stop.
She leaned forward towards the child with a smile. “Hello, what’s your name?”
“Emily.” The child responded quietly, but happily.
“Are you lost or something Emily?” Charlotte spoke using a sweet, soft and caring voice. It was almost creepy to hear something as innocent as that coming out of her mouth considering the things Blaziken had seen. Her rage was definitely something to be feared.
“Naaw.” The girl said happily. “What about you? What are your names?”
He didn’t think it was possible, but Charlotte managed to smile even more without looking creepy. “My name is Charlotte.”
“I’m Blazi-kah!” Charlotte kicked back and hit him in the shin. “What the hell are you doing that for!?”
“Hush now Gareth. It’s rude to shout.”
“Huh?” Blaziken stepped back, giving her an inquisitive glare. Charlotte ignored it then turned back to the child.
“What are you doing here Emily?”
“I saw you fall out of the sky.” Emily mumbled with her fingers in her mouth, chewing on her nails. “Are you angels?”
“Yeah, something like that.” Gareth said, straightening up and looking away from the child. He turned and walked in the direction that Zephon had left. “Lets go Lotte.”
Charlotte nodded then turned to the child. “We really have to go now Emily. I’m sorry. You better run home and find your parents or something.”

Charlotte turned quickly and chased after Gareth.
“Gareth?” He said quietly.
“Well, yeah. If you’re gonna live here you can’t call yourself Blaziken anymore.”
“Why not?”
Charlotte moaned and tilted her head back. “It’s complicated.” She took the lead and walked to where she once remembered as a place called ‘home’. “I’ll explain when we get somewhere safe.”

Rery did a sweatdrop.

“Ehhh… ok?” She looked mildly confused.

“Hey, I see Blaziken and Charlotte ahead!” Faust exclaimed, finally having an excuse to run away.

“Heyoooo! We found some Primal Dunsparce in a tree, but otherwise, the rest of us are fiii-yii-iine.~” She said, rapidly speaking out of relief that she wasn’t the only sane person.

“So, how’s things been on your end?~” She said with a more calmer expression and tone after the rush of words. She looked slightly agitated being stuck with a extremely slow group… in her opinion.

“You guys gave me the perfect reason to run ahead!.. thankfully.” She muttered the last part.

“Hey, Giragi. Look over there.”

“What is it?”

“There’s others over there, one looks like an Audino and the other a Blaziken.”

“Let’s go meet 'em!”

Haeyic and Giragi sprinted over to them, and began to introduce themselves.

“Hello. My name is Haeyic, and-”

“I’m Giragi!”

Haeyic intensely stared at Giragi.

“…what he said. So, what are your names?”

Gareth and Charlotte stared blankly at the new Pokemon who seemingly appeared out of nowhere.
Gareth could only manage to say: “Uhh.”
“Oh, hey guys. It’s me, Charlotte. I’m the Audino, remember?” She fiddled with her hair strand.
“I’m Blaziken.” Charlotte glared at him from the corner of her eye. “Well, apparently my name is Gareth now.”

Charlotte looked around, she could hear whispers of people. They were gathering where Zephos had released his attack before. The Primal Mightyena had fizzled away by now. Cher looked among them. They stood out way too much to look like the ‘normal’ people around them. “Hey, guys.” She looked around quickly. “Come with me, before we get caught.”
Charlotte ran off and led them to an apartment complex. She reached up into a hanging basket near her door above eye level. She rooted around the top of the soil and found her spare key. She unlocked the door and shut the door behind her.

Her apartment was bright and clean. After entering the door they went straight into the living room. Her living room was filled with light, with windows spanning the whole length of the wall. She opened the dusty pink curtains and looked around.
“Wow…I haven’t been here in forever.” She said, fiddling with her hair.
“What is all this?” Gareth asked, looking at the random trinkets and furniture around her home.
“Hey, hey! Don’t mess with my stuff!” She said, rushing over to snatch a vase from Gareth’s hands.
Charlotte sighed and turned to look at her fellow Pokemon.
“Right. Guys, if you’d like to take a seat, I’d like to tell you about my plan.”

“Certainly, Charlotte.”

“Yay! Story time! Will there be cookies?”

Haeyic slapped Giragi yet again.

“…anyways. Do tell, Charlotte. Do tell.”

“Yes, sir. Sorry we finished so quickly.” The blonde one said.

Gustav only nodded. Turning around on his heels, he looked into the sky. Flying had been such a relaxing pastime while he was a Honchkrow. Maybe even in his human form, he could fly again.

Raus, raus!

But, where would he stay? Could he live as a human again?

Raus! His wings were calling.

Gustav grunted in effort as he tried to summon his wings. Wing Attack!
[hr][/hr]
Whoosh. The sight of the sleek, black feathers he always loved. Content with their condition, he spread them out. His wingspan was significantly larger than his height, and with two powerful flaps, he took off. Flying over the crowd of Pokemon-Humans, he flew onto the nearest roof he could find. It would be a bit colder there, he hoped.

“I’m all ears! But do you have a laptop or computer around here? I’d like to do some research later, if you don’t mind…” Rery said politely.

On the other hand, Faust was completely silent.

“…”

“…”

“…”

“…” She was busy testing out her Fingers.

“…How do these things even WORK?!” She exploded.

BGM: 【東方Vocal/Acoustic】 3L - 夕立 【CROW’SCLAW】

Charlotte blinked at Giragi’s question.
“Uhm…I could get you guys something to eat if you want. I don’t think there’s anything in here right now though, all considering.”
She turned to look at Rery. “Uhm, sorry. I don’t. I haven’t been here in years. Mum probably came and cleared everything out after…after I disappeared.” She began to think about her mum, about all the pain she must have put her through. She sighed and tried to forget about it, but it was clearly bothering her. Luckily, Gareth was there to provide a distraction.

Gareth was fascinated with the sofa, running his hands along the arm rest and examining the cushions.
“Gareth! Pay attention please!”
Gareth quickly sat himself down properly. “Sorry.” His eyes quickly drifted to the windows then to the door and he was soon scanning over all of the strange and bizarre objects from his seat.

Charlotte took a deep breath and clapped her hands together. “Right, let’s get started.” She announced with a clear voice. “Anyway. I know it’s a hard thing to realize, but Corona is gone now.” She turned her gaze from the floor to the people sat on the large sofa in front of her. “Without her, we will need to make our decisions ourselves.” She folded one hand around the other.
“I think that the first thing we have to do is get everyone together. I am asking you guys to help me find and gather up everyone that came through the tunnel with us.”
She smiled and held up a finger.

“First off, you should be able to tell us apart because of what we wear. Humans around here tend to dress in plain clothes and hang around in groups or pairs when they’re outside. We Pokemon will look different. Our clothing may be a bit more…eccentric then others and may still resemble our Pokemon selves. For example.” She pointed at Gareth, who wasn’t paying any attention and was gazing at the windows.
“No-one in their right mind here would have their hair like that.”

“Secondly, humans won’t be looking for the Primal Pokemon. They’re probably out with friends, shopping, sight-seeing or going out to eat. If anyone looks like they’re doing these things, they’re probably normal humans.”

Charlotte went through the basic, obvious differences between the humans and the transformed Pokemon. She was thinking of things off the top of her head. She was only really talking to Gareth and Giragi since the others were actually humans in the first place.

After explaining the basic differences she told them her plan. She wanted to gather everyone together so they could go through a plan together. She knew it would probably be very difficult since the city was so big, but she hoped that with more people they would actually be able to do it.
“So, if we find anyone, we could tell them to search for others too. At around sunset, we will all gather around the park. Is that alright?” She smiled, but the thought of her mum was still nagging at her mind, as well as her thoughts about Corona’s plans. As wise as the Ninetales was, Charlotte was beginning to doubt her plan. They battled the army and didn’t stand a chance. Why would it be different this time?

Charlotte quickly shook the question from her mind and smiled. “We’re going to go and search near the pier if it’s okay with you, we’d like you guys to check the central plaza and around the shops. Is that alright?”
[hr][/hr]
“Aaww come on, don’t be a sourpuss.” Reshiram leaned forward and peered into the shop windows at the assortment of stuffed animals.
“Seriously Reshiram, we have a job to do. We can’t just-Aw come on!” Zekrom soon noticed he was talking to himself as Reshiram had already gone into the shop. He soon emerged with a cute lion toy in his arms.
“Isn’t it cute?” He said, holding it up to Zekrom’s face. “It’s just like a Shinx.”
“Where do you get the money for those things anyway?” Zekrom asked, adjusting his glasses.
“Where do I get what now?” He said, his ear-like tufts of hair lowering slightly.
A young woman from behind the counter was waving her goodbyes. Reshiram smiled and waved back. The girl responded with an excited squeal.

Reshiram turned back to his brother and smiled. “She gave him to me, isn’t that nice?”
Zekrom looked over his shoulder at her. Her strange behavior almost made him feel embarrassed for her. “Humans sure are strange.” He said, fixing his glasses again. They kept slipping off his face. It was kind of annoying. He was beginning to think they weren’t made for his face.

He looked up to see Reshiram was once again pressed against the window of another shop. This time he left the shop with a bag full of sweets. The next thing he knew, Reshiram was committing daylight robbery and Zekrom was acting as his courier.

OOC// Reshiram gets all da ladies to do what he wants. >D

“Will do, Charlotte.”

“A plaza? Is it in the center of the entire city?”

Haeyic stared at Giragi.

“…as I was saying, we’ll go check the central plaza for others. We’ll let you know if we found anything.”

Haeyic paused for a moment.

“And Giragi.”

“Yes, Heya?”

Haeyic scowled.

“PLEASE don’t do anything stupid.”

OOC// Sorry. ;-; Bad writing again. (Too tired for this. xD)

Darkrai stood on the chimney, his coat billowing in the wind. He watched her from a distance, talking to a number of others in a tucked away apartment high up a building. He had to hide a few times, feeling like he’d be spotted by the Blaziken on the sofa. He wondered what they were talking about. He would have loved to get closer, but he feared both them and himself.

He watched there carefully when he heard rustling and cracking. He turned around and right in front of his face was a navy blue Scyther with fire red eyes. Darkrai was badly startled and lost his footing, rolling backwards off of the roof. He crashed down into a dark alleyway, hitting his back hard on the floor… He rolled over in pain then looked back to see the Scyther grinning on the roof top. How did he not sense him before? It was strange. He heard nothing, it was as if he just appeared out of nowhere.

Before Darkrai could even stand up the Scyther jumped down swinging his over sized scythes. It cut an X-shaped energy ray which Darkrai narrowly dodged by rolling. He quickly got to his feet and ran, but the Scyther was quick on his feet and kept up with him effortlessly.
The Scyther attacked several times but Darkrai was able to closely dodge every one of them. It was beginning to annoy him.
“Stop running already! It’ll make things easier for you!”
Darkrai was beginning to get out of breath, but he kept running. There was no way he would be able to fight this guy. The Scyther swung with a horizontal strike. His roar alerted Darkrai to the incoming attack and gave him a chance to dodge it. Darkrai jumped up and made his way to the rooftops. The Scyther cursed at him, but his scythe got stuck in the wall.

Darkrai took this as his chance and used Blizzard at the Scyther, but the Scyther simply faded away. Shocked and confused, Darkrai stopped his attack. He heard something behind him. The Scyther was behind him and had his scythe around the blue eyed man.
“Hehe, you fell for my Double Team. Who knew that a legendary could be tricked so easily.” The Scyther raised the blade to his neck and laughed.

The Darkrai was indeed scared and fearful, but he hadn’t given up. He quickly raised an arm and hit him with a black sphere coated in a crimson aura. The aura hit the Scyther and instantly made him dizzy and drowsy.
The Scyther pulled his blade back quickly, but it was lower now because of how the Dark Void attack caught him off guard. He slashed the Darkrai badly across the chest. Darkrai cried out in pain but the Scyther luckily let him go.

Darkrai bent over, gasping for air. The shock made it hard for him to breath. The Scyther fought against it, but like the many other victims to his Dark Void attack, the Scyther slumped over and fell asleep on that flat rooftop. Darkrai took the opportunity as a chance to heal himself. He used Dream Eater to recover some of his health. It healed his minor cuts, but he was still bleeding badly from the deeper wound. Darkrai was far too weak to finish off the Scyther. He stood up and tried to walk away, but his condition was worse than he thought. He lost control of his legs and he fell down yet again.

[hr][/hr]

“So, you’re that Wingull that was always hanging around Corona?” Kasai questioned as they walked through the quieter residential area.
“Yeah.” The Wingull whispered shyly.
“Are you sure you’re alright? You did just get attacked by a Primal Pokemon.” Sebastian asked for the fourth time since they saved her.
“I’m fine, thanks to you.” She said quietly, smiling up Sebastian. The clouds were starting to part and the sun shone brightly. The Wingull had to hold her hand over her eyes so she could see properly.
Kasai caught Sebastian’s attention then signaled to move somewhere shaded. Sebastian nodded then crouched down to talk to Wingull.

“Say, have you seen anyone else since you got here?”
“N-no I haven’t. I’ve was looking for Blaziken when I got attacked.”
Seb looked down and made a ‘hmm’ sound. He looked back up at her, she was still trying to cover her eyes. He smiled when he got what seemed like a good idea. He took off his precious hat and put it on her head. It was a good few sizes too big but at least she could see now.
“Thanks.” She chirped, watching Seb stand upright again.
“It’s fine.” He turned and caught Kasai staring at him with his mouth wide open. “What?”

Kasai glared at him in a playful way. “How comes you’ll give your hat to her when you barely know her but when I so much as touch it you tear me to shreds?”
“That’s because the only reason you want my hat is to mess with it, now lets go.” Seb quickly ended the conversation and moved on.

They had been walking for a while when they heard a shout. They were unclear of where it came from. They stood still for a while and their answer soon came to them.
Kasai and Seb looked up when they noticed a shadow cast on the ground around them. By time he was able to process what it was, it was too late for Kasai to move. The Volcarona yelled as the Dakrai crashed down into him.
Seb stared for a while, trying to think of what to do. The Wingull held back her laughs but then she began to worry for them.
“A-are they okay?”
Seb crouched down to look closer at them. They were both unconscious. Kasai was face down in the ground and the Darkrai was on his back, laid over the other one.
“Are they dead?”
Sebastian shook his head, his eyes fixed on the man in black. He seemed oddly familiar, but he couldn’t be sure where he had seen him before. Either way, this was not the time to play the guessing game.
“Wingull, I need you to wait here and keep an eye on them. I’m going to go and find help.”
“Okay.” The Wingull said. “Here.” She took the hat off and handed it back to him.
“Won’t you need it?”
“Nah, I can sit over there.” She pointed to a building nearby which was casting a short, cooling shadow.
Sebastian mumbled something inaudible under his breath then faced the child. “Okay, but be careful.” He put his hat back on his head then flew off in short bursts, jumping from one roof to another.

He remembered there were a few healers in the group. He just needed to find one of them to help the battered, unconscious Pokemon he had left behind.

Giragi and Haeyic made their way to the plaza, but on one of the streets along the way, they found a Primal Delibird.

“Hey! It’s a Delibird! Can I have a present?~”

“Giragi, stay away from that thing. The only thing that demonic bird will give you is a world of hurt.”

“Pfft. It’s just a lone Primal Delibird. How bad could it be?”

Just then, the Santa bird pulled out a box with the words “CAUTION: DO NOT OPEN” clearly stamped on the front in neon lettering.

“Now, isn’t that sweet? It gave me a present!~”

“GIRAGI! Whatever you do, DON’T OPEN THAT BOX-”

And then Giragi opened it up, and a huge mob of Primal Joltik jumped out.

“WHAT DID I JUST SAY, GIRAGI?!”

“…sorry.”

OoC: And that is how Haeyic lost all respect for Gilgamesh.

They had been following closely behind Giragi and Haeyic when the Joltik had exploded from the box.

“Aiieeeee! Bugs!” Rery screeched. She leaped onto Faust’s back, almost breaking her neck.

“Ooof! Your not as light as you say!” Faust groaned, almost buckling under the sudden weight.

“Anyway, get off me!” She unceremoniously dumped Rery onto the ground into a safe zone. She used Dragon Tail, sweeping half of the Primal Joltik into the Primal Delibird’s face.

The Delibird screeched and flapped frantically, panicking at the Joltik covering his body. The small electric type Pokemon began to spark and crackle as they used a powerful Discharge attack.

The Delibird screeched in pain and fizzled away. Primal Pokemon fought to the death instead of fainting. It was just in their nature to do so. They weren’t too focused on self preservation. The Delibird’s disappearance meant the mass of Joltik jumped to the ground. The fall wasn’t enough to faze them though. The Attaching Pokemon cried out in unison, releasing a massive wave of unguided electricity.

The battle was taking place in the Plaza, the largest, busiest place in this city, so it was obvious that there would be people there. They stood in shock and confusion when the Joltik first appeared with the weird bird. They watched but as soon as the two girls appeared they began to feel the fear sparked by uncertainty. Once they saw the electricity released by the Joltik they ran off in panic. They were at risk of being hit. Humans weren’t resistant to electricity, a hit would probably kill them.

The air began to feel thick and heavy, as if gravity was pushing everything down. The Pressure was almost unnoticeable to the Primal Joltik, who continued attacking, not feeling the effects that much. There was a faint glimmer in the sky as five black and purple ‘portals’ opened in the sky. From each of them fell a light blue sword which circled the massive crowd of Joltik. They acted as lightning rods, conducting the wild bolts of electricity into the ground. The Joltik, angered by this, collected together into one mass and began to charge up their electricity.

Aeon didn’t waste any time. As weak as Joltik were on their own, there were a whole bunch of them, not to mention they were Primal as well. Directly above the Joltik, in the center of the circle cast by the swords, tore open a dark portal. Aeon fell through it, holding a bladeless sword hilt. He slashed it down at the Joltik. In place of the blade three black and red claw-shaped blades of energy appeared. They hit the mass of Joltik, but they didn’t budge. His Shadow Claw had no effect.

The small Pokemon released their charged attack, glowing a blinding white as they fired a powerful Thunderbolt up at their attacker.

Aeon was hit hard by the attack and fell flat on his back. He rolled over. It was clear he was in pain, but he continued to ignore it, standing himself back onto his feet. He lightly swung the hilt of the sword, forcing the blade to manifest. He opened his cape and the other swords were immediately pulled out of the ground and towards him by a strange force. The swords neatly aligned themselves inside his cape, which he shut once all the swords were in place.

“I take it this is your doing?” Angelica said quietly in her usual regal voice from behind Haeyic and Giragi. She was giving them a subtle disapproving glare, but not one that was immediately accusing or angry. She looked out of place and somewhat irritated by the heat and the Primal Pokemon. Despite her connection with Aeon, she barely battered an eyelid when he was attacked, keeping her half-opened eyes on Giragi and the box the Delibird had given him.

He jumped back a little to dodge a small bolt of electricity. He was distracted and hadn’t noticed that the strange glow from the Pokemon was a joint evolution. A large number of the Joltik fused together to create a large Galvantula.

The Galvantula was a dark yellow color with pitch black fur. It cackled and crackled as some Joltik jumped off of it while some other hid among his black hairs. The Galvantula looked at himself, laughing menacingly as he released a Discharge attack without a need to charge up his powers.

“…” Aeon stared silently, holding his sword heavily by his side. His arm still hurt from the fight they had with the Primal army. He held it with his other hand, being careful not to open the wound on his shoulder again.

Angelica’s eyes drifted over towards her follower, her head tilting backwards a little bit, but still facing Giragi and Haeyic.
“I would suggest that you all leave now.” She spoke each word slowly and clearly in a manner only achieved by royalty. She had a slight undertone of impatience and sarcasm in her voice, the edges of her lip curling into a faint smile.

She would suggest? What is that supposed to mean? Aeon flipped backwards to dodge an Electroweb from the EleSpider Pokemon.
“Hold still, maggot!” The Galvantula frowned and threw another electric net. Aeon continued to dodge them, but they were still scattered over the ground, making the area dangerous.

Angelica had trusted Aeon to deal with the threat, but she was beginning to feel as if she’d have to step in as well.

“Suggestion? I’ll pass.” Faust said with a reckless grin.

“After all, strength in numbers is better, isn’t it?” She added.

She started cleaning up the Electro-webs with some Iron-Tails, channeling the electricity into one area instead of being spread.

[hr][/hr]

Rery knew that Faust wasn’t going to pass danger. So she instead sighed and used Light Screen to aid Aeon and Faust.

OOC// Dragonite = Black, Sapphy128 = Purple
We put our posts together so we wouldn’t have to make loads of them separately.
Also, my other posts won’t be this long. Hopefully…

Naga and Kaiser were walking through the residential area when they came across a small group of people.
“Oh, what’s going on over there?” Kaiser said, lazily swinging one of his cannons up so it rested on his shoulder. There was a light scraping noise as he dragged the other one across the floor.
“Dunno, let’s go see.”

Naga walked quickly to see what was going on. On the floor laid two men in a pile, next to them sat the Wingull child, staring nervously down at her feet.
“Hey.” Naga said, standing right behind her.

“Eek!” The Wingull girl hadn’t noticed him until then. She turned around quickly and almost fell onto her back, she shuffled back, tucking her legs closer to her body. “W-what do you want?”
Penny was beginning to overheat in the sun. It was making her panic, especially since Sebastian left for help, leaving her with two unconscious bodies.

Kaiser crouched down beside them. “Hey, you look familiar, have I seen you somewhere before?”

Penny stared blankly for a while before nodding slowly in response. She held her hands in front of her chest. She instantly recognized the Blastoise. He used to play with her back in the cave. They would swim in the lake before it went murky and after that Kaiser would have water fights with her.
“Y-yeah. Back at the cave? I’m Wingull.”

“Oh!” Kaiser blinked heavily and patted her on the head. “Oh wow, you look different. I didn’t even recognize you, sorry about that.”
Naga sighed and turned their attention to the two bodies face down to the floor. “So, what’s the story with those two?”

Penny’s eyes fluttered as she tried to recall the story. “Uhh. He fell from the sky and crushed Mr.Yozora.”

Kaiser looked up to see Naga rolling the Darkrai off the Volcarona then rolling both of them into their backs. It was then that he noticed the large amount of blood on the both of them.
“Kai!” He called with a sense of urgency in his voice.
The Blastoise turned to look over at him. “Woah, what a mess. What happened Wingull?”

“I-I don’t know.” Penny stared in shock. She hadn’t noticed the blood and now that the Darkrai had been moved the blood was starting to spread. She felt her head become light. Blood, just the sight of that red fluid was enough to make her faint especially when combined with her exposure to the sun. She felt her consciousness slip her grasp as she fell down flat on her side.

Kaiser jumped back in time to stop her head from hitting the pavement, laying her down slowly.
“Great, one problem after the other.” Naga said, trying to find the wound. He found the large gash on the Darkrai then found that the Volcarona was devoid of any injuries. He gave a slight sigh of relief. The Darkrai’s wound was deep, but not fatal. The only problem was the blood he had lost.
This guy fell? He looked up at the building in front of him. He must have fallen off of that thing. I wonder why. I doubt anyone would just slip so carelessly near the edge.
Naga looked over to his comrade who was trying to wake the Wingull. Naga looked down at the two he was trying to help. He recognized them both, he was glad that they found others so easily, even if they were unconscious.

“Uhm…” Kaiser was standing over him now. “Maybe we should help them?”
Naga snapped back to reality. “Oh! Yeah. I need something to cover his wounds.”
Naga noticed the bloodstains on the edge of his sleeves. He sighed in agitation as he proceeded to roll them up to prevent any more unnecessary mess.
We need to get these two out of the street, someone might find us. We’ll have to get rid of this blood too.

Naga looked to his friend who staring at the sleeping Darkrai, obviously shocked by the state he was in.
“D-do you think it was one of them?” He said quietly, his voice shaking slightly. He was beginning to panic slightly. Were the Primal Pokemon still around? Were they attacking everyone or were they able to target down the Pokemon? Kaiser shook his head and waited.
Naga responded to the question in the same tone that Kaiser had asked it.
“I hope so…if not that means Primal Pokemon aren’t our only enemies.” He was fairly used to his human body. It was slender and easy to move around with compared to his chunky Dragonite form. Kaiser felt the same way in this sense, but the heavy cannons still made movement somewhat difficult. However, Naga did miss the ability to fly with his wings, as well as his tail. He remembered when he first woke up in his human form, wobbling and wavering as Kaiser laughed at his inability to walk properly.

Naga sighed, slightly embarrassed at what happened back there, but he was used to it now. Hopefully Kaiser wouldn’t bring it up again, ever.
[hr][/hr]
Axel walked quickly, his sword resting up on his shoulder. Max was breathing heavily, trying to keep up with Axel.
“C-can we take a break?” Max asked, being significantly shorter than the older male.
“No.” Axel replied sharply, picking up the pace. He was alert and there was a slight tint of fear in her voice.
Max was panting heavily, the heat of the sun as well as the exercise was quickly tiring him out.
“Brootheeeer~” Axel stopped dead in his tracks and turned around. The calm, playful tone in his voice sent shivers up his spine.

Axel cursed under his breath as he saw the cheery Serperior coming their way. “Where are you going brother? Why don’t we relax a bit before we get back to work?”
“Axel!” Max was clearly distressed by the Serperior’s arrival. Virgil never took kindly to Max, the grass type was making the Pikachu uncomfortable.

“Don’t look at him, just keep walking.” Axel grabbed Max by the wrist and started pulling him along.
“Where are you going Axel?” Virgil bounded along after them.
“Ow ow. Axel, let go, you’re hurting me.” Max winced as Axel’s grip tightened.
Axel wasn’t paying attention and barely noticed Max’s painful whimpers. “Sorry.” he said, letting go of the Pikachu.
The two walked briskly away as the Serperior slowly closed the gap between them with little effort at all.
[hr][/hr]
Eric sighed, watching the flock of humans running past him. In the distance beyond the buildings he saw lightning bolts and occasional Pokemon being flung into the air.
“How reckless.” He muttered under his breath. Erin wasn’t with him, but he heard her voice through telepathy. She was asking questions about him yet again.
“I told you, I’m fine…” He growled, clearly agitated. He loosened his shoulders and put his hands in his pockets, lazily walking forward to no place in particular.
[hr][/hr]
“So then I said, 'that was Onix-pected.”
Tempus laughed heavily, putting his glass on the table and moving his hand in front of his mouth to try and suppress his laughter. “S-stop it.” He said between his laughs.
“Ok, but seriously, I’m hungry. Where are Machop sticks?” Victor shot him a happy grin, taking pleasure in watching Tempus’ rare reaction.
Tempus couldn’t stop himself from laughing. He couldn’t even say his sentence properly. “Y-your - keehehe - your jokes are-” He had to take a break, finding it difficult to breathe now. “T-heheh t-terrible, hahaha!”
“Well, you’re laughing, so I think that’s a Victini on my part.”
“Hahaha!” Tempus leaned back on his chair so much it almost fell over. “That’s because they’re terrible.”

The two of them shared a laugh together. They were definitely enjoying these new forms. It was a rare opportunity for the both of them to stand evenly instead of having a massive size difference. They were sat at the edge of the shopping district, having a drink together. Victor was really enjoying the event. Tempus rarely showed this side to Victor and has never shown it to anyone other than him.

Vic had finished his jokes and the both of them had calmed down now, but Tempus still kept a smile on his face. Victor was about to take a sip from his drink when a thought came to him. “Uhm…say, Tempus.”
“Yeah?” Tempus swirled the ice around by circling his glass.
“Where did you get the cash for this anyway?”
“Uhm.” Tempus stared blankly for a little, turning his attention to everything around him. “Uhh, well the weather’s nice.” He said quickly, nervously taking a sip from his drink, avoiding eye contact with the Cacturne opposite him.

Angelica sighed, waiting just beyond the danger zone, watching as the fight took place before her. She raised a hand and twisted a lock of her hair around her finger.

Aeon growled and tried to slash the Galvantula with his sword, but the giant bug type jumped back then fired a wicked Thunderbolt. Despite the Giratina’s resistance as well as the Light Screen set up as protection, the Thunderbolt dealt massive damage, throwing Aeon backwards.
The man growled and used his sword to push himself up and balance. Sparks jumped about, having been paralyzed by the attack.

“What a pitiful sight.” Angelica said quietly, but loud enough for Aeon to hear her. He narrowed his gaze at the Galvantula and stood up straight, a mix of purple and blue energies formed around his sword. He swung it forward, launching the energy in a sphere.

The Galvantula simply stood there and took the Dragon Pulse, laughing as it prepared his next attack. It raised it’s claws in the air and a sphere of green light formed between them. That attack, without a doubt, was an Energy Ball.
Angered by the protection offered by the Light Screens, he decided to turn his attack on the Clefable. Without a moment of hesitation, he roared and threw the powerful Energy Ball attack at Rery.

Angelica had seen Rery during the fight against the Primal Pokemon. Rery’s attacks were mostly, if not all, status type moves which didn’t deal any damage by themselves. She twirled her hair around her finger and watched with half open eyes. She did not intend to get herself involved with such barbaric affairs.
[hr][/hr]
Charlotte sighed, watching the ocean, paying no attention to Gareth’s complaints about the state of nature in this world. She tapped the arm rest with her fingernails, trying to think of where else they could look.
“Seriously, those metal things are clearly disrupting the ocean. I mean, if there were Pokemon in the ocean they would probably be hit by those things. Honestly.”
Charlotte tried hard to ignore his whining, but even she had her limits. “Maybe we could go to the Plaza as well, maybe Haeyic and the others found -” She was cut off when she heard a strange sound behind her.

“Charlotte, thank Arceus I found you.” Sebastian had landed behind her. His hat was low down on his face to shield his eyes from the sun.
“Oh? Hi. What’s the problem?” She said, stunned at his sudden appearance. She didn’t recognize this man, but apparently they knew her. After a while she noticed his strong resemblance to a certain type of Pokemon, but she knew of two Honchkrow in the group so she was unsure of which one this was.
“Oh, hey Seb.” Gareth said, significantly calmer now.

Charlotte gave him a strange look, but Gareth didn’t see it. How did he recognize him so quickly? Charlotte never knew either of them really well. Maybe that was the reason.
“Uhh, yeah hi.” Seb said quickly. “We need your help, Kasai’s unconscious and we found a guy that’s bleeding. I think it’s Darkrai.”

Charlotte’s eyes widened. Darkrai? Again? “What happened?” She asked.
“I’m not sure, but we’ve got to go back quickly. Wingull is still there with them.”
Gareth’s eyes seemed to glow with anger. He grabbed Sebastian by the collar and pulled him closer. “You left Wingull on her own!?” He shrieked.
Sebastian just nodded nervously.
Gareth growled and pushed him back. The Honchkrow lost his footing and fell. Charlotte gasped and helped him up.
“Gareth!” She shouted
“Gareth?” Sebastian raised an eyebrow and accepted Charlotte’s hand, pulling himself up.
“Yeah, it’s my name now, apparently.”
“Ah, to fit in with the humans. Makes sense.” He dusted himself up then looked back. “Right, we better go quickly.”
The Honchkrow took off, leading the way for them to follow.
[hr][/hr]
Zephon, Sky, Zeke and Raz were all getting bored quickly.
“See anything else Raz?”
The Lucario used his aura. The only other Primal Pokemon in this city was the Galvantula along with his many Joltik, and something else deep underground. It wasn’t moving and it’s aura was faint. It was as if it was sleeping. Raz briefly described those he saw.

“Hehe. I doubt that Galvantula will be around very long with those guys around.” Zeke chuckled. “He’s probably be gone by time we get there.”
The Mismagius swung his legs playfully from his seat at the edge of the building.
“The one underground doesn’t seem like much of a threat.”
“Hmm, maybe it is one of us?”
“I doubt it, that aura certainly is dark. It must be a Primal Pokemon.” Raz glared at it’s direction from under his blindfold. “It is very faint though.”
“How can you see things underground?” Zeke asked, tilting backwards and looking over his shoulder at the Hydreigon and Lucario behind him.
“It’s…complicated.” Raziel said, crossing his arms. Explaining how his aura worked would be like describing colors to a blind man. As hard as he could try, it would be impossible for the blind to understand.
[hr][/hr]
Reshiram and Zekrom continued their shopping at the edge of the district. Reshiram was beginning to get hungry. He rarely had this problem before, but now he was really craving something sweet.
“Zekrom~” He chirped.
“What.” Replied the black dragon, having difficulty with carrying all of Reshiram’s things.
“Guess who~”
“What?”
“I said guess who~”
“Uhh, what?”
Reshiram frowned childishly. “What, what, what.” He said, lowering his voice and mocking the Zekrom, even though it sounded nothing like him.
The dragon frowned at his brother.

Reshiram sighed and pointed to one of the tables outside a cafe. “Doesn’t he look familiar.” He said, pointing at a man dressed in a blue and turquoise robe.
“Is that supposed to be a question or-”
Reshiram stomped his foot and glared at him. “It’s Dialga you dimwit. Let’s go say hi~” The white dragon walked over happily while his brother followed, growling and grunting.

“Heeeeeeeeey!” Reshiram shouted, flinging himself at the Dialga from behind.

Naga started to twitch. There was something clearly bothering him but Kaiser tried not to mention anything, preferring not to distract the Dragonite while he worked. The Dragonite was careful in cleaning up the wound. He had asked Kaiser to wash the blood away so he could get a better look. Upon close inspection it appeared to be a rather deep cut. It was sharp and clean, clearly inflicted by some kind of blade. Naga tried to think of what could have done such a thing. Naturally his first thought was that it was a Primal Pokemon, but then he began to wonder what happened to it. If it was a Primal Pokemon, was it still around? Did Darkrai take it out before he fell as well? Naga didn’t sense anything, but the thought had nagged at his mind for a while. He tried, but he couldn’t shake the thought or the feeling that the Pokemon was still around, and was probably close by.
[hr][/hr]
Maxwell slumped back on the bench, panting heavily. After running for quite some time Axel finally decided to give in. Axel sat on the bench. He tried to sit next to his partner, but the Serperior slipped his way between them like the snake he is. The Zoroark sighed, his hair bristling as it would when he was angry. He was clearly annoyed. Axel was never one to hide his emotions under normal circumstances.
Virgil laughed at his brother’s surrender, patting him on the shoulder. Axel’s body stiffened at Virgil’s touch. Axel would have kept going if the Pikachu wasn’t so exhausted.
Honestly, that rat can’t run for anything more than a minute. He took a deep breath and chuckled under his breath. The Pikachu was never the athletic type, and even as a Pokemon he majorly lacked in stamina.

“So, brother. How have you been?” Each word rolled off of the snake’s tongue like poison, seeping into the Zoroark and making him sick to the core. The caring tone in his voice was genuine, but the sour bitterness of the Serperior’s voice made him shudder. The Zoroark considered running, but he didn’t want to leave his partner behind. He quickly glanced past Virgil to see Max was recovering quickly. That was one of the good things about Max. No matter how bad things got he always managed to bounce back.

Axel smiled, but his sight was obstructed by the Serperior again. “What’s wrong brother?”
“Huh?” The Zoroark frowned and bit the inside of his lip, his sharp canines digging deep into the corner of his mouth.
“You didn’t answer me brother.” Virgil’s soft smile didn’t reflect the same emotions as his eyes. Their shining red pierced through the Zoroark, their sharp glare like knives, slowly pressing their way into him. If looks could kill.
The Zoroark looked way and muttered something under his breath, but the Serperior didn’t quite hear him.
“What’s that?”
“I’m fine…” The Zoroark mumbled. The Serperior smiled, barely able to make out what he said.
“That’s good.” The Serperior grinned, he glared over his shoulder to check on Max. The Pikachu was still breathing heavily, but quietly now. The Pikachu stared the Serperior straight in the eye and didn’t show any signs of discomfort. That was what bothered Virgil the most. Almost everyone he had met would avoid looking him directly in the eye, but the Pikachu would make eye contact without a problem.

Maxwell was unaffected by the Serperior’s gaze for reasons even he didn’t understand. He began to believe that he could see a person’s true being, their true emotions and intentions just by looking into their eyes. Of course, even he thought that sounded foolish, so he never brought it up…but to put it in the best words, he believed a person’s eyes were like windows into their soul.
The Serperior growled slightly at the mouse Pokemon, turning his attention back to the Zoroark.

“So, brother, what would you like to do now?”
[hr][/hr]
Eric found himself the residential zone, standing at the edge of a large park. He pulled his hood over his head, walking on by, ignoring the shouts and squeals of the children playing around. He was about to pass the park when he noticed a small child playing with a doll that closely resembled a Cubone…or perhaps, a baby Kangaskhan?
Eric stared a little bit from a distance, trying to decide whether this was just a coincidence or if it was based on the real thing. Did humans know about Pokemon? He heard a whirring in his head. Erin was becoming agitated, but she wasn’t sure why.
“Erin?”

Something is wrong… Erin replied.
The little girl was sat on a short stone column that was built into the pavement. They were set up as a defense in case someone attempted to drive a car onto the pavement.
She was swinging her legs and holding the doll tightly, playing with it’s ears when Eric spoke.
“Huh?” She said quietly, looking at the boy who was still staring, whether he was conscious of it or not.

Eric stared blankly at her and Kiara was beginning to panic. Why was he staring at her like that? Should she run? He didn’t look old, in fact, he looked about the same age as some children who were playing in the park. Sure they were older, but they weren’t quite adults either. She clutched the plush toy closer, wondering whether it was safe to talk to this boy or not. Her aunt had let her go out on her own so she wasn’t around to tell her what to do.

The young girl looked down and pretended not to notice the boy who was talking to himself.
Eric hadn’t noticed the girl returning his glare, he was conversing with Erin about the threat she sensed. He was about to walk away and end the talk when he saw what she was worried about. A navy blue Scyther was hidden in the tree tops, looking down at the children in the park. It looked hurt, but capable of fighting. In fact, it looked just about ready to turn. It tensed up, ready to pounce when Eric made his move.

“ERIN!” He shouted, raising his hand as the mechanical beast made it’s presence known.
Kiara had looked up and was shocked to see the strange machine, falling off of the pillar and onto her side. She whimpered in pain, sniffling as she started to cry, holding her elbow.
The machine clicked and whirred as the gears on it’s arms began to spin rapidly.
“Gear Grind!” Eric shouted, pointing at the Scyther, fingers stretched. Erin jumped forward and grabbed the Scyther before he could escape. She caught him between the gears and spun them faster, crushing the Scyther between them.
The bug type screeched, it’s fiery eyes ablaze. His Scythes then began to glow. It managed to wriggle free a little, throwing one of his scythes up, throwing a massive vertical crescent of energy with his Razor Wind attack. What didn’t hit Erin continued to travel, carving a large dent into the building opposite. It quickly attracted attention. People rushed to their windows to see, but it was difficult to see what it came from. They could narrowly make out some kind of fight among the foliage. One thing appeared to carry swords and the other had strange, spiked equipment. It was far too big, fast and maneuverable for them to immediately identify it as a machine.

Eric hated that, when people merely referred to her as a machine or robot. However, it was mostly true. Little do they know about her life though. She was forged from the soul of an organic Pokemon. In fact, the gem on it’s head was the source of it’s conscience and personal thoughts. Once that is removed, she dies. Simply put anyway. She had two other similar gems on her arms, but those are only placed to amplify the thoughts of the original, giving the Pokemon complete, free control over the metal body he had given her.

“Erin! Finish this!” He shouted, noticing the eyes peering down at them.
Erin prepared to attack, unfazed by the Razor Wind. She raised her arms but was hit hard with a flurry of Fury Swipes, stunning her.
Run!
Eric didn’t ignore her plea. If she asked him to run, there was a good reason. He got ready to run when he noticed the girl. His conscious nagged at him to help her, but he couldn’t understand why. He stood there for a little bit, looking completely absorbed in his thoughts.
Eric! The metal beast shrieked as it was thrown into the pavement, leaving scratches, dents and cracks into the stone slabs.

Eric panicked, grabbing the girl by instinct and running. Kiara was shocked and struggled to pick herself up. She held on tightly to her plush’s hand, running as fast as her legs could carry her.

Erin produced a short, broken noise that somewhat resembled a growl. It picked itself up, the lower ring of it’s body was completely detached from her so she was able to use it to attack from a distance. She threw it forward, spinning it like a boomerang. The Scyther easily evaded it, continuing his Fury Swipe attack.
[hr][/hr]
Dialga’s eyes glowed dimly as the Reshiram called. He couldn’t react in time to avoid the white dragon and was almost pushed off of his chair by the Reshiram’s tackle.
Dialga and Victor were both rather shocked by the appearance of the duo. Dialga instinctively raised his hands and lightly grabbed Reshiram’s arms, wrapped across his chest. “H-hi.” He said, quietly, directing his voice to the Reshiram behind him.

He tried to gently tried to free himself from Reshiram’s grasp. Victor sighed and stared at Dialga, thinking about how the Steel type would revert back to his usual, closed self.
The Cacturne’s gaze slowly drifted towards the Zekrom. The black dragon didn’t seem so happy about the situation. He was carrying a lot of boxes and bags so he imagined that Reshiram was having some fun and messing around in this human world. If that was the case, then Zekrom got the short end of the deal yet again. Victor rarely saw the two together, but from what he saw, Reshiram was the more dominant one, but Zekrom was the more defiant one.
It surely did confuse the dark type, but he never questioned their relationship. Victor had no siblings so he wouldn’t know, but based on what he heard from Dialga, brothers were definitely a bother. Victor smiled lightly, thinking about the idea of having a brother. He quickly pushed the thought from his mind, taking a sip from his drink.

Victor tipped his hat towards the Zekrom, his pale yellow eyes glimmering slightly as he looked out from under the shade cast by his hat.

Flare found himself unconscious somewhere in the business district of the town. It consisted of many big office blocks, some shops at the bottoms and, a lot of cars. The amount of noise these cars made was deafening, and Flare tried to put his paws on his ears. But there were no paws.

The things he put on his ears weren’t fluffy at all, though they were soft. He took a good look at them, and stretched his fingers, when he realized where he was. “Hey, what do you think you’re doing!” He seemed to have landed on top of some kind of food stand, and the owner was mad at him. He tried to use an attack, but suddenly he had this feeling… The feeling you have when someone is watching you.

He turned around, to see a Primal Yanmega behind him. He knew these Pokémon were tough to deal with, and he started running. The Yanmega had no troubles following him, and he yelled: “Extremespeed!” In a second he was at the end of the street, nearly crashing into a building. The Yanmega was still close to him, getting atigated. After running a couple of blocks, the Yanmega finally gave in and used Bug Buzz to knock Flare of his feet. Suddenly he saw some other Pokémon in an alleyway, which he seemed to recognise from something.

One looked like a Blastoise, the other like a Dragonite. There was also a little girl which reminded him of a Wingull. He sure remembered her! “Oh right, cavemen.” He groaned, and started running towards them. “A little help, please?” he shouted.

-OoC: Nice, my first post! :joy:

Zekrom shuddered slightly, visibly unnerved by the Cacturne’s menacing eyes. He knew the Cacturne well. Victor had once fought Zekrom before. Of course, the Cacturne didn’t have a chance to win on his own, but he certainly put up quite a fight. After the Cacturne’s motives to fight had changed the Zekrom decided to fight him again.

Zekrom and Victor were both good fighters who ended up on even ground. Zekrom had raw strength and power while Victor had experience and tactics. Victor and the two dragons developed a mutual friendship, but regardless of the Cacturne’s intentions, the two couldn’t help but feel uneasy around the dark type. There was something naturally off-putting about the air about Victor, as if gravity itself pressed down around him.

Regardless, they knew his intentions were good, so they tried to put those feelings behind them…but still. It was something they couldn’t evade, no matter how much they trust him.

Zekrom quickly caught himself staring. His eyes widened slightly and he quickly looked away, not bothering to return the Cacturne’s silent greeting.
[hr][/hr]Aeon roared, slashing his sword at the Galvantula, but the hit didn’t connect. The bug type was surprisingly agile and managed to avoid each of his attacks effortlessly. It was starting to annoy the usually calm Giratina.

Angelica on the other hand, continued to maintain her position as an observer, twisting a lock of her hair around her finger while she watched from a distance.
The sun is going to set soon. Angelica thought, noticing the glare of the star disappearing behind the rising buildings. We better sort this out before the humans come back.
[hr][/hr]Kasai groaned, slowly waking up. He rolled over onto his back, his front. He grumbled and pushed himself up, looking to his side to see an unconscious man dressed in black. Kasai stared for a bit, trying to make sense of the situation. He sat up, not noticing Naga or Blastoise yet. He sat on his knees trying to think about what happened when he remembered the man falling off of the roof.

He sat for a while, rubbing his head when he noticed a shadow stretched out before him. He turned to look at the Darkrai again. There were two others by the side of him. One was dressed in orange and white and the other in brown and blue. He blinked the sleep out of his eyes and stared for a little bit.

“Uhh…who…who are-” He was cut off when he heard a familiar voice.
“Kasai!?”
The Volcarona turned to see Sebastian running back with two others. He instantly recognized Blaziken, but he wasn’t sure about the girl.
“Oh, hey Seb. What’s going on?” He said, still shaken by the event.
“I think you hit your head when that guy fell on you.”
“Oh.” Kasai said, looking down at the floor, feeling the sharp pains still lingering in his head. “That would make sense.” The Volcarona turned to look at the two the Honchkrow brought with him.

“Hi Blaziken and…uhm.”
“It’s Gareth.” The Blaziken said, raising his head to look down the road, spotting a boy running towards them. No-one else seemed to spot him.
“I’m Charlotte, you know, the Audino?”
“Oh, Charlotte. Sorry. I couldn’t recognize you straight away.”
The Audino laughed and waved a hand. “It’s fine, I felt the same way too.”
Kasai couldn’t help but smile a little bit. Charlotte looked up and noticed the Darkrai behind him. She gasped and quickly made her way to him to examine the wound. She didn’t even notice Naga and Kaiser there.
“Oh Arceus, what happened to him?”
“We don’t know, he just fell from the roof.” Sebastian said, also walking over to observe.

“Oh, that’s not good.” Charlotte said quietly, noticing the large cut in his side… She pressed her palms onto the Darkrai’s chest to check his heartbeat. It seemed regular enough. She opened a bag which she took from her home, using some bandages to cover the wound. “That should stop the bleeding.”

The Darkrai was fixed up, but he was still unconscious.
“Right, we have to move him.” Sebastian said.
The Audino looked at him. “No, we might open the wound again. He needs to rest.”
“Well we can’t just leave him in the street.” The Honchkrow stood up at the same time Charlotte did. The Audino bit her lip then looked down at the unconscious man. “Fine. I’ll go with Gareth and take this guy back to my place, you need to make sure Kasai is alright.”
“Uhm, I’m fine.” The Volcarona said, but the Audino didn’t listen to him. She signalled the Blaziken to come over. Gareth argued a little at first, but was forced to obey. He picked the Darkrai up and roughly flung him over his shoulder.
“Hey, hey. Be careful Gareth, honestly.”
“Shut up and lets go.” Gareth was surprised at how light the Darkrai was. It wasn’t amazingly light, but still, he didn’t expect it. He shifted the body a bit, it was already starting to hurt his shoulder.

The Audino and the Blaziken left without another word, hurrying to Charlotte’s flat.
Kasai stared blankly, watching them leave. Sebastian crouched down next to where he was sitting, checking to see if the Volcarona was actually okay.

“Yeah…I suppose…I mean, my head hurts a bit but it should go soon, right?”
Sebastian just shrugged, smiling lightly.

“A little help, please?”

The Honchkrow and the Volcarona looked up down the road to notice a boy running towards them. He was being chased by a Primal Pokemon. Sebastian quickly jumped up, ready to act, even though he had no idea what to do.
Kasai stumbled a bit, but he rose to his feet, holding his head as the sharp pains intensified.
“Careful Kasai.”
“Yeah.” The Volcarona grinned, taking a small step forward so he was at the Honchkrow’s side. “So, what do we do now?”

The Honchkrow stretched his arms forward.
“We run.”
“Sounds good.” The Volcarona laughed lightly. Knowing what was about to happen, he ran out of the area, waiting for the Honchkrow.
“Haze!” The Honchkrow shouted, shrouding the area in a thick black fog. The fog blocked the Yanmega’s vision.
He took the opportunity to run in and help the boy out. He grabbed Flare by the wrist and pulled him out of the fog to where Kasai was waiting for them.

“Heh, sorry about that.” He said to Flare once they were free from the black cloud.
“Uhm…Seb?”
“Yeah?”
“It didn’t work.”
Sebastian followed Kasai’s line of sight to see a navy blue Yanmega hovering above the Haze. It just seemed angrier than ever. “Well, it was worth a try.” The Honchkrow stepped back, waiting for the Yanmega to do something.
Kasai, a little less aggressive, decided to lead Flare further away from the battlefield, just in case it was after him in particular.