I can't log in on the game

So, I just created my account for this game and I tried entering my username and password onto the login screen of the game, but it didn’t work. Is this a common thing for first time players or is it something wrong on my end? I checked my username and password multiple times and I’m almost 100% certain that I’m typing the login information correctly. Help would be much appreciated, thanks in advance.

1 Like

Im having the same exact problem.

1 Like

Hi,

I’ll try to help!

First, just to verify, I assume the account you’re trying to log in with was created in the PMU client.

Second, what type of keyboard are you using? Is it an American QWERTY keyboard or a different one? That sometimes causes issues.

If we can rule out these two things, then we’ll try to move to see what else might be causing issues.

1 Like

Yeah me too, I even changed the password and used another fresh install but it still tells me that password/username is incorrect.
Any updates?

Hey there!

I’ll ask the same questions to you as well:

1. Was this account created in the PMU client or on the forums? The accounts are actually distinct between the two, which is a common misconception.
  2. Is your keyboard an American QWERTY keyboard? Other keyboard styles have run into issues on PMU, so if that’s the case we can hopefully work that out somehow.
1 Like

Ahh okay, so I have to make a separate account in the game than.
Well let me try that…

Alright thanks it worked! Heh I guess I was wrong with the forum and game accounts being connected…

1 Like

It’s a little bit confusing, but glad you got your issue fixed :D