I need help with a house...

I’m horrible at the map editor and I’ve seen the tutorial on how to do it but I still don’t have the hang of it can someone help me out or maybe make a map for me, because the map editor just makes me want to pull my ears out. :cry:

Hello! Fear not! Getting used to the Mapping Editor takes a little bit of time, but soon, you’ll be making maps in a flash. ;o

If you aren’t already familiar with this, here’s Char’s guide on How to Map Effectively.

Don’t try to make a fullblown house in an instant. Play around with the various layers and tilesets so you get a bit more familiar with them. See which ones you like, and perhaps start from there! If you’re lacking inspiration, go through the online list for a few names and go visit their houses. Alternatively, you can look around the Map Editor section for posted maps and such.

Just don’t give up right away! Getting good at this foreign program takes time and lots of fooling around. Just start simple and build from there.

If you have any questions about specifics or something, I’ll try to help from here. o3o

I’ve seen the guide, but their’s some sprites in their that I have not seen, and not only that, I’m horrible at almost any program, but I like this game and I want to try to be better but everything is just confusing… :’: