Improved selection of Attributes in houses

I’ve seen a bit of conversation about the addition of extra tile options to houses, such as working water, bedding, or air tiles, and with the somewhat lacking utility houses have now (outside of player shops) I believe it’s a desirable change. Seeing as houses are only accessible from housing centers in towns, which already have inns close-by, it isn’t too far-fetched to give players the option to make their house a more ideal resting place with healing tiles either.

I thought this had already been addressed here, “Assembly, Storage, rest tiles in houses” but apparently it wasn’t edited into the OP, so I’m not sure if this is already planned or not.

Regardless, if more complex tiles like storage and assemblies are already on the table, I totally agree the likes of semi-blocked water/void tiles should be thrown in too.

3 Likes

Yes! I’d love to be able to put features like this in my house, it would give me more reason to use it too - not that I don’t already have it as a place to sit when afk. Player houses could become more effective custom guild bases as well as a place to heal and gather with the use of /sethouse.

1 Like